Bullseye with Wolverine's HF vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Standard EQ.

Who wins?

StylishSmurph
Bullseye

Darth Martin
DP still wins.

Battlehammer
im going with bull eye as well

Inhuman
how the **** has daredevil not been killed by bullseye yet?

Darth Martin
I go with DP. He's an insane fighter and will come with better weapons. Bullseye will probably come with pencils, knifes, and shuriken. Wade will have guns, swords, and OMG teleportation device! eek!

Battlehammer
yes, but bull eye will actaully be landing what he throws far more then DP will be.

also you mean body slide which is useless in combat.

Darth Martin
DP still has his healing factor. Pencils, knifes, andstuff like that aren't going to effect him that bad.

Battlehammer
You forggetting that Bulleye has HF to. Bulleye will be leaning more hits in more vital area's.

Darth Martin
Sure but pencils vs guns ain't doin it for me. DP packs uzis and pistols and explosives. And can fight better.

Battlehammer
sorry,but do you read DD or bulleye? he carries an assortment of projectles and none of which are pencils.

again DP won't be landing any were the amount he be getting hit and with a knife bulleye can cause a lot more damage then a bullet.
Not to mention Bulleye so could he could litterally hit dp explosive while it still on DP belt.

bulleye the one thats gunna be landing most of the damage in this fight.

oh and DP not a better fighter then bull eye.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer

oh and DP not a better fighter then bull eye.

really? Bullseye must be a hell of a fighter than considering DP outclassed Taskmaster.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Master-Borg
really? Bullseye must be a hell of a fighter than considering DP outclassed Taskmaster. Bullseye IS a hell of a fighter. smile

He'll be dealing more hits, and doing more damage with them.

Battlehammer
really? Bullseye must be a hell of a fighter than considering DP outclassed Taskmaster.
He is and taskmaster jobs all the time.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Bullseye IS a hell of a fighter. smile

he prob is, but isn't DP just a straightout better fighter than Bullseye? I mean, if Bullseye is as good as a fighter as DP in ADDITION to his aim, he should own DD.

StylishSmurph
he prob is, but isn't DP just a straightout better fighter than Bullseye? I mean, if Bullseye is as good as a fighter as DP in ADDITION to his aim, he should own DD. No. DD's as good a fighter as Deadpool and Bullseye (IMO), and due to radar sense, knows exactly where each projectile is aimed, so is the perfect opponent to dodges everything Bullseye throws at him.

But Deadpool's not a better fighter than Bullseye by any margin that would make a difference here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Bullseye IS a hell of a fighter. smile

He'll be dealing more hits, and doing more damage with them.

When you say fighter your including his throwing skills? In terms of H2H DP is better but what makes Bullseye dangerous is he mixes MA with his thrown projectiles.

If this was just H2H I think DP would take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.