Top 10 most powerful science fiction tech species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
The thread is pretty simple, name the top 10 most powerful technologically based species from fiction. So for example while the Time lords from dr. Who would be rated high because of their tech precrisis kryptonians might not be rated as high since their power doesn't derive from technology.

Endless Mike
I don't even think this is allowed on this forum

pr1983
if people name comic ones, ill allow it for now, if not...

StylishSmurph
Celestials...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Celestials...

Beyonders....

SpiderGauntlet
Celestials, Watchers, Beyonders, maybe the Infinites. The Absolutes.

hunbu04
5th dimensional beings like mr mxy,thunderbolts,
New gods like metron mebious chair

KMC_Drifter
I would say the Borg....if they were allowed..lol

As far as tech...I'd say Apokolips' tech...and Thanos has good tech...Galactus for sure.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I would say the Borg....if they were allowed..lol

As far as tech...I'd say Apokolips' tech...and Thanos has good tech...Galactus for sure. I was thinking that since this thread opened then again the Borg were pretty much helpless against species 626? The 5th dimensional imps take this by far.

Inhuman
Reed, Doom, High evolutionary, Mr sinister, lex luthor, batman, Ironman, Apocalypse
Im forgetting some...

with prep.

Race: Human, well most of them.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by iceman24567
I was thinking that since this thread opened then again the Borg were pretty much helpless against species 626? The 5th dimensional imps take this by far.

The Borg only gain advanced technology through the assimilation of other species....that's really their only weakness. If the INVESTIGATED and conducted original experiments through rationality...then they would be virtually unbeatable.

Species 8472 were the aliens that dealt the Borg an ass whipping. These aliens had a physiology so advanced that Borg nanoprobes could not assimilate them...therefore, the Borg could not understand them. It took the crew of Voyager to discover a way to defeat species 8472...and pass along the info to the Borg. With that said...it is obvious that the Borg are more powerful than the Federation...as a whole...being that the Borg can assimilate Humans...but, it took Humans to find a way to defeat 8472. So, ABC logic can't really work in this situation. I believe the Borg to be the most powerful alien race in the Star Trek Universe....they just happened to run into a species that they could not understand....because they were not able to learn via assimilation.

I still think Borg technology....transwarp conduits...engineering capabilities as a whole...would rival many of the top advanced races in the Marvel or DC universes.

iceman24567
The Borg only gain advanced technology through the assimilation of other species....that's really their only weakness. If the INVESTIGATED and conducted original experiments through rationality...then they would be virtually unbeatable.

Species 8472 were the aliens that dealt the Borg an ass whipping. These aliens had a physiology so advanced that Borg nanoprobes could not assimilate them...therefore, the Borg could not understand them. It took the crew of Voyager to discover a way to defeat species 8472...and pass along the info to the Borg. With that said...it is obvious that the Borg are more powerful than the Federation...as a whole...being that the Borg can assimilate Humans...but, it took Humans to find a way to defeat 8472. So, ABC logic can't really work in this situation. I believe the Borg to be the most powerful alien race in the Star Trek Universe....they just happened to run into a species that they could not understand....because they were not able to learn via assimilation.

I still think Borg technology....transwarp conduits...engineering capabilities as a whole...would rival many of the top advanced races in the Marvel or DC universes. Wow thanks for clearing that up your Voyager Knowledge is amazing i watched all the episodes twice but you understand more than i do.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow thanks for clearing that up your Voyager Knowledge is amazing i watched all the episodes twice but you understand more than i do.

I'm not a Trekkie by any means...lol...I just happen to like the Borg. Well, I say that the Borg are the most powerful aliens...but, when I say that...I'm not considering godlike beings like the Q..and what not....of course they are more powerful. But, just your average alien race...I say the Borg are the most powerful...and the most technologically advanced.

Alfheim
Rigellians, they're not the most advanced but I thought id throw it in there.

Doctor-Alvis
Is this thread asking for races from science fiction series?

The Borg only gain advanced technology through the assimilation of other species....that's really their only weakness.
They develop it themselves too but a lot of it is stolen.

psycho gundam
minus the celestials, the ovoids are pretty wired. they had tech that could kill galactus and when his hareld the original air-walker (gabriel lan) tried to intervene, he was killed

grey fox
What about Transformers ? Considering Megatron is toting a fusion cannon.

Kutulu
I put numbers, but this isn't in scale of power, just random order.
1. Homo Superior (designed by Celesitals to achieve Omega mutant status and eventually replace the abstracts).
2. Eternals (designed by the Celestials, includes skyfather level beings and above, such as Zuras, Thanos, and Kronos who is an abstract now).
3. True Beyonders (using cosmic cubes as toys)
4. Kryptonians (experiments with genetics, spaceships made entirely of crystal Kryptonian technology that they used to take over galaxies before their more peaceful phase).
5. New Gods (motherbox, etc.)
6. Celestials
7. Watchers
8. Guardians (created the Lanterns, etc.)
9. Monitors (anti monitor using tech to destroy entire universes)
10. Infinites (using created beings to manipulate the fabric of reality across multiple universes and lining up galaxies like a string).

Astner
Many mutations are required for homo superiors to reach the level of the Beyonders, the only ones that have proven to be remotely close is Protege, Jim Jaspers and Jamie.

Burning thought
most beings in Warhammer 40k are pretty high tech, Eldar, Space marines and Necrons are pretty techie as well

Galan007
5th Dimensional Super-Science.

Soljer
I don't think that fifth dimensional imps count.

They don't use super-technology, they use super-science.

Darth Martin
Yautja......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.