Worst actor EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stacy008
jisto.com/index.php?j=l6lgp

this is for you, km, curious as to what you think wink

Reverend Axel
I think that worst actore ever is a pretty cool dude, eh sucks at acting and doesn't afraid of anything.

kodak
Im a pretty bad actor.

Rogue Jedi
wrong forum.

Tempe Brennan
Honey, your link doesn't work. smile

T.M
Eddie Murphy..

no more need be said.

Because I can
Originally posted by T.M
Eddie Murphy..

no more need be said.
but his stand up is funny s***

Faith27
Some of Eddie Murphy's films are not funny just like Norbit.

ragesRemorse
nick cage
halle berry
jim carey
sharon stone

Bardock42
Nicholas Cage of course.

Tempe Brennan
Tom Cruise

MildPossession
Have none of you guys seen Leaving Las Vegas, Nic Cage IS excellent in this film.

Stun
i've never rated Keanu Reeves as an actor - overrated!

Faith27
Originally posted by Stun
i've never rated Keanu Reeves as an actor - overrated!

For me he's a good actor and one of my favorite...so I respect your opinion regarding Keanu Reeves.

regina414
Steven Seagal. Arrggh!

MildPossession
Reeves is wooden in most things, terrible.

SnakeEyes
I don't know how you guys can say that Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, or Jim Carrey are some of the worst actors ever. Not liking them is one thing, but claiming they are the worst actors out there is simply not true.

celestialdemon
Jennifer Lopez. Beyond terrible is just about everything except Out of Sight.

Tempe Brennan
Jim Carrey is a good actor, the problem is he overdoes it, which isn't funny.
Tom Cruise? I just don't like his acting, personally. I also can't stand Nicole Kidman, I don't know how anyone could rate her as a good actress, IMO she's terrible.

Rogue Jedi
Kevin Sorbo, Ahnuld.

Bardock42
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't know how you guys can say that Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, or Jim Carrey are some of the worst actors ever. Not liking them is one thing, but claiming they are the worst actors out there is simply not true. 'tis true though. Nicholas Cage has one expression. And it is an annoying one at that. His acting is terribly dull and unconvincing.

KharmaDog
WHen Paris Hilton exists- why is this ven a debate?

Stun
lol i used to remember a time when ONLY actor's and actresses' worked in movies, and had proper training - ummm, obviously! so what gives the likes of Paris Hilton, Dwaine Johnson and countless other wannabe "actors" who have no talent in that field, the right to be movie stars!?

MildPossession
I can't stand his acting in the comedy movies, he is perfectly fine in films like Eternal Sunshine though.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by MildPossession
I can't stand his acting in the comedy movies, he is perfectly fine in films like Eternal Sunshine though.

I agree, and he was great in The Truman Show.

Originally posted by Bardock42
'tis true though. Nicholas Cage has one expression. And it is an annoying one at that. His acting is terribly dull and unconvincing.

Sadly, this is true nowadays. He was a pretty good actor about a decade ago, though. Leaving Las Vegas, Moonstruck, and Raising Arizona are the performances of him that I do like.

Stun
i liked him in face/off, mostly because your cheering for him in the 2nd part, but you hate his guts at the beginning stick out tongue hmmm, wonder why that is? but like Sam Jackson (as much as i love that guy) he's become a sell-out...

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Stun
i liked him in face/off, mostly because your cheering for him in the 2nd part, but you hate his guts at the beginning stick out tongue hmmm, wonder why that is? but like Sam Jackson (as much as i love that guy) he's become a sell-out...

I don't think Sam Jackson has sold out as much as Cage, but he's definitely not performing the way he used to. He doesn't take a lot of chances anymore. Where's the Jackson who took on more challenging roles like Changing Lanes, The Caveman's Valentine, and Pulp Fiction?

MildPossession
Don't forget Wild At Heart for Cage!! fabulous. Red Rock West, Adaptation are two more good ones.

I just can't believe he is doing the remake of Bangkok Dangerous, ugh. If The Wickerman wasn't bad enough.

regina414

I second the motion. Jim Carrey's so exaggerated in his comedy flicks that I find him annoying.

Impediment
Jim Carrey
Eddie Murphy
Nic Cage
Halle Berry

bizEb
Paul Walker?

fini
Steven Segal, I agree on that one FOR SURE

Paul Walker is pretty bad too
Keanu Reeves stars in great movies, but too bad that hasn't translated to his acting skills.

T.M
Van Damme

MildPossession
Paul Walker? is that the Fast and the Furious guy?

T.M
Paul Walker? is that the Fast and the Furious guy?

Thats the guy

Micheal_Myers
Keanu is the worst that I know of on a name basis. But I have obviously seen many B-movies with worse actors than him. I just dont bother to remember their names.

Neo Darkhalen
Haiden Christian is that his name...he's bad.

T.M
Hayden Christensen

McLovin
Originally posted by T.M
Hayden Christensen

That's ridiculous.

Guess you never saw "Shattered Glass".

AOTC and ROTS wasn't his fault. His dialogue was complete shit.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by T.M
Hayden Christensen

I'd say that's a fair statement.

Some of the moments in the prequels were cringe-worthy, imo.

Granted, he was a lot better in "Life As a House" and "Shattered Glass," some of his acting in the SW movies is just god awful.

T.M
Originally posted by McLovin
That's ridiculous.

Guess you never saw "Shattered Glass".

AOTC and ROTS wasn't his fault. His dialogue was complete shit.

OK....

if you look above my post you will see that Neo Darkhalen spelt his name incorrectly.. all I was doing was correcting it.

Toku King
My friend Kalub. If not, then me. Or Steve Cardenas(who played Rocky in MMPR).

MildPossession
A lot of the actors in the new Star Wars movies were terrible, even though in other films they are brilliant. The new Star Wars movies are not good movies to judge someones acting.

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
nick cage

Originally posted by Bardock42
Nicholas Cage of course.

Absolutely 100% correct. This guy is AWFUL. The only thing that ever changes in his films are:

A) his hairpiece and how bad it is
and
B) whether or not he has that STUPID mustache on his STUPID face.

The guy is terrible.

suprmanvsbatman
Jean Claude Van Dam no expression

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't know how you guys can say that Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, or Jim Carrey are some of the worst actors ever. Not liking them is one thing, but claiming they are the worst actors out there is simply not true.

I agree except for about tom cruise KINDA.In his early films when he was young,he was a pretty bad actor.Risky Business and some other high school flick i cant remember he was pretty bad in those days so if they were remembering those films I would understand where they're coming from but now he's improved a lot over the years as an actor which I think is because he learned by working with such great talent like Paul Newman,Dustin Hoffman,William Defoe amongst others.

suprmanvsbatman
Yeah Tom Cruise can definetely act with the best of them, i thought he was really good in The Last Samurai.

exanda kane
Saying Tom Cruise is a bad actor is flippin ridiculous. Scientology aside, which understandably makes him seem off his conker, he has been great in many, many movies.

I think Ringo Star would have to be the worst. Game, Set and Match.

vintageSW77
Ben Stiller
you always think you are watching Ben Stiller and not the character hes playing
its always Ben Stiller so i guess that makes him a bad actor

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
nick cage
halle berry
jim carey
sharon stone

Sharon Stone I can see, but Jim Carey? Really? I always thought he was pretty good. Just my opinion though. Well, even so, at least he's got the balls to get up there and act like an idiot in front of MILLIONS. ^_^

MovieRose0101
Don't get me wrong, Orlando Bloom is hot and he is very nice from what I have read and seen of him in his interviews, but he just doesn't pull off the acting bit.

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by KharmaDog
WHen Paris Hilton exists- why is this ven a debate?

You are brilliant. Paris Hilton, why did that not occur to me? Wait, people actually CALL her an ACTRESS?????

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by fini
Steven Segal, I agree on that one FOR SURE

Paul Walker is pretty bad too
Keanu Reeves stars in great movies, but too bad that hasn't translated to his acting skills.

You know, I just don't understand why we can't find good looking people with acting skills. Now we're stuck with people like Paul Walker!

Stun
Keanu flipping Reaves - i've got it in for that guy! laughing out loud

lets not forget Adam Sandler. He couldnt play a serious - or for that matter, a likeable character - if his life depended on it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.