8th Day Juggernaut vs Blob...with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
The Blob...supposedly unmovable...is standing on a planet entirely made of adamantium. Blob's back is also against an adamantium wall 10 miles thick. Juggy runs at him at full momentum. Does Blob move? Does Juggy stop? Or does the adamantium give way...and Juggy proceeds straight through the Blob and through the adamantium wall?

iceman24567
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
The Blob...supposedly unmovable...is standing on an adamantium surface.....the surface is roughly 10 sq. miles. Juggernaut runs toward the Blob at full momentum. Will the Blob move? Will Juggernaut stop? Or will the adamantium surface give way? Didn't Juggs move him before?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by iceman24567
Didn't Juggs move him before?

I think the regular ground gave way beneath the Blob...I think...that's why I'm putting the Blob on an adamantium surface here.

Inhuman
Juggs throws the adamantium planet into the sun

Galan007
Juggs doesn't just move Blob.... He knocks his fat ass into orbit. yesermm

Cosmic Cube
.Originally posted by Galan007
Juggs doesn't just move Blob.... He knocks his fat ass into orbit. yesermm No...

The paradox of the situation erases both of them from existance.

SpiderGauntlet
Stop making fun of fat people please hitler

Galan007
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Stop making fun of fat people please hitler A comic character is not a person. none

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Galan007
A comic character is not a person. none

Prostitutes aren't people either but we still treat them better than your everyday Hobo.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Doctor-Alvis
I think the greatest shock of this thread will be when Blob realizes nobody else knows "unmovable" is just a thing he says.

Soljer
In the case of blob being rooted to an immovable surface like Adamantium, his body would be rended in two - probably somewhere around the knees.

However, with his back against an Adamantium wall, he is simply pureed.

Ptr_Grifin
Just wanted to throw this out there, but I am 99.9% positive that Blob and full powered Juggernaut haven't met.

janus77
damn, initially read it as "8th Day Juggernaut on the blob".
was thinking what a cool concept it is to give Juggernaut PMS/PMT confused...

Knowsbleed33
You don't need to move Blob to beat him. Juggernaut would just stand there and hit him like a punching bag until the Blob is dead.

K-Dog
Since his back is up against a wall, this completely makes his unmovable quality irrelevant. He ain't gonna move anyway. What we will see is basically how durable he is. I say he gets very badly damaged to the point of nearly killed (they wouldn't permanently kill him in a comic, but it would show that juggernaut is more powerful with his momentum than blob is with his invulnerability). Now if he was not up against the wall, I say juggs moves him. Surely his power would not hold him against a force so strong that he could be killed without releasing himself. I think the holding force would give way before anything more than maybe a broken rib or two occurs.

KMC_Drifter
Ok...but, does Juggernaut continue to walk straight through the Blob...and straight through the Adamantium Wall as wall. Can Juggs even walk through Adamantium...being that he is unstoppable?

spidey-dude
if hulk can move blob than no problemo for 8th day

Metalmanx
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
The Blob...supposedly unmovable...is standing on a planet entirely made of adamantium. Blob's back is also against an adamantium wall 10 miles thick. Juggy runs at him at full momentum. Does Blob move? Does Juggy stop? Or does the adamantium give way...and Juggy proceeds straight through the Blob and through the adamantium wall?

"Juggy proceeds straight through the Blob and through the adamantium wall". <-- thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.