Do the Marvel and Dc multiverses exist within the same creation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
Here is what the official Handbook writers at Marvunapp say on the matter:
http://www.marvunapp.com/list/app8162.htm

So basically more confirmation that DC and Marvels comic book properties exist in the same omniverse, but just in separate multiverses and they do not depict each other unless given specific permission to(e.g one off crossovers)because of copyright.

GalacticStorm

Galan007
One could say that the whole of Marvel = an Omniverse, and the whole of DC = an Omniverse, and these two Omniverses can exist together at certain times, , to form a greater Omniverse, ....

But I wouldn't say that they are perma-linked to the same general creation, ALL of the time -- or else you'd have Marvel characters affecting DC, and vice versa..

Would that make sense? no

I refuse to believe Roma can destroy Universes in DC with the CN, and that Superman saved DC AND Marvel by vibrating. srsly

Juntai
wb?

Nod
Every universe is.

Thats what they do in comics, they don't have to explain everything do with with other Universes etc.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
One could say that the whole of Marvel = an Omniverse, and the whole of DC = an Omniverse, and these two Omniverses can exist together at certain times, , to form a greater Omniverse, ....

But I wouldn't say that they are perma-linked to the same general creation, ALL of the time -- or else you'd have Marvel characters affecting DC, and vice versa..

I refuse to believe Roma can destroy Universes in DC with the CN, and that Superman saved DC AND Marvel by vibrating. srsly

Marvel states that there is only ONE omniverse as per the actual definition of the word. Marvel acknowledges DC as extra-dimensional neigbours.

By that point they certainly exist within the same omniverse. The reason we don't see interaction between the two regularly is simply a matter of real world copyright. erm

Juntai

I refuse to believe Roma can destroy Universes in DC with the CN, and that Superman saved DC AND Marvel by vibrating. srsly True, their loosely termed 'omniverse' in Marvel comics, simply means to me, all of the groups of Marvel comics universes. While DC is it's own creation as well, and there's simply no word for something greater when concerning groups of universes. It's pretty much a misfire whenever it's used in a comics by any of the comics given that to most readers it would include pretty much the whole genre of hero comics.

I believe in one comic they said Superman Blue was potentially the most powerful being in the omniverse.

WrathfulDwarf
For me all comic books and fiction exist within the creation known as Omniverse.

DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, Image, Wildstorm, Manga, etc....they're all part of one.

Fictionalverse>Omniverse. 313

Nod
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
For me all comic books and fiction exist within the creation known as Omniverse.

DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, Image, Wildstorm, Manga, etc....they're all part of one.

Fictionalverse>Omniverse. 313 Pretty much.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
True, their loosely termed 'omniverse' in Marvel comics, simply means to me, all of the groups of Marvel comics universes. While DC is it's own creation as well, and there's simply no word for something greater when concerning groups of universes. It's pretty much a misfire whenever it's used in a comics by any of the comics given that to most readers it would include pretty much the whole genre of hero comics.

I believe in one comic they said Superman Blue was potentially the most powerful being in the omniverse. I agree. thumb up

GalacticStorm
True, their loosely termed 'omniverse' in Marvel comics, simply means to me, all of the groups of Marvel comics universes. While DC is it's own creation as well, and there's simply no word for something greater when concerning groups of universes. It's pretty much a misfire whenever it's used in a comics by any of the comics given that to most readers it would include pretty much the whole genre of hero comics.

I believe in one comic they said Superman Blue was potentially the most powerful being in the omniverse.

There is the term multiverse.

Plus if its Marvels stance that the omniverse is literally all there is and that theres only one and that DC are their extra-dimensional neighbours, thats pretty much conclusive that they're within the same creation.

Superman being called potentially the most powerful being in the omniverse doesnt change that point. You can either take that as hyperbole or you could just accept the point. Doesnt change the official stance.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Nod
Pretty much.

Open your mind and step into the....

....WDVERSE! shifty

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
There is the term multiverse.

Plus if its Marvels stance that the omniverse is literally all there is and that theres only one and that DC are their extra-dimensional neighbours, thats pretty much conclusive that they're within the same creation.

Superman being called potentially the most powerful being in the omniverse doesnt change that point. You can either take that as hyperbole or you could just accept the point. Doesnt change the official stance. Very well could be, I'm just saying when either company just throws the term into a comic, I don't believe they're taking that into account rather than just their own -verses. But for all purposes, I do think they're part of the same whatever. There's a slew of evidence supporting it, like you did up there.

Nod
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Open your mind and step into the....

....WDVERSE! shifty

Can I be the WDVERSE'S Superman?

GalacticStorm
Very well could be, I'm just saying when either company just throws the term into a comic, I don't believe they're taking that into account rather than just their own -verses. But for all purposes, I do think they're part of the same whatever. There's a slew of evidence supporting it, like you did up there.

Totally agree. thumb up

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Nod
Can I be the WDVERSE'S Superman?

One whiny emo Superman is enough, thank you.

no expression

Citizen V
Originally posted by DigiMark007

no expression

thumb up

This post has been approved by Citizen V.

Air Legend

no expression
Shouldn't you be closing this since it is a comic book question?
I don't really care, but that's what you usually do...just sayin.

lando005
i saw a definition for omnivers that says that every univers including our own is part of one single omniverse, all the anime universes, comic universes and our real world universes all exist withing the omniverse

Nod

no expression ermwanker

Inhuman
Megaverse?

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Air Legend
Shouldn't you be closing this since it is a comic book question?
I don't really care, but that's what you usually do...just sayin. I don't think it should be.

It's clearly asking for opinions, not a definite answer (ie. what issues did soandso appear in during Civil War)

Gecko4lif
they do in spawn

manjaro
again omniverse thing is being taken too literally remeber that the whole intent of COIE was to boil it down to one universe...through out all that time DC did not have a multiverse, only future and past timelines(in the same time stream) and different dimensions like heaven, hell, taratarus, 4th world et al...over all these years marvel has been the only company getting all worked up over all the convoluted cosmic stuff.

also it wasnt until '05 with the advent of IC that DC has started up withthier own multiverse again.and they have clearly defined that there are only 52 universes, which is a slight mis match seeing as how Wildstorm forever had its own multiverse until DC decided to intervene and f **** all that up, now the wildstorm universe is just one universe.

the point one would have to ask himslef is where the hell would marvel get off just arbitrarily including every and all other comic company into thier omniverse? i mean, who the hell died and made them omniverse designator....so that means if some regualr joe like me were to start up my own comic i would have to report to marvel for my own universal number?(i am kind of partial to 6969 BTWbig grin) so the way i look at it Roma could destroy a DC universe only if a story was written that way, and thats it.
otherwise why would both companies have clearly set cosmic hierachies? marvel is more science based and DC is more religious toned, and as a wildcard Wildstorm doesnt even have any cosmics...thier legends of gods and monsters are spawned from kherans and daemonites battling in front of primitave man, so why hasnt anyone took the time to acknowldge marvel..also both the canon and non canon accounts were written by marvel writers, so this is obviously marvel's baby..DC just hangs back and wait for thier share of the check to come in the mail

--end of incoherent rant

Mindship
Originally posted by lando005
i saw a definition for omnivers that says that every univers including our own is part of one single omniverse, all the anime universes, comic universes and our real world universes all exist withing the omniverse That's kind of how I've looked at it.
Many universes = a multiverse.
All multiverses = The Omniverse.

The Ominverse also includes other fictional universes/multiverses, as well as our real-world universe (which some unification theories posit is part of a real-world multiverse).

Simple.

Erik-Lensherr
Apparently, they do coexist within the same Omniverse.

Galan007
This next scan is an excerpt from Impossible Man's bio in the 2006 OHOTMU:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/ImpossibleManbio4.jpg

Whole bio:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ImpossibleManbio1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ImpossibleManbio2.jpg

This makes Mxy's appearance in Marvel comics, indisputably canonical...

======

But to further solidify this fact,
Here are a few different scans of Impossible Man referring to Mxy, , as "Mixed Pickles":

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_imp0.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_imp1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_imp2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_imp3.jpg

Note that in the last scan Mxy says to Surfer,
"Cosmic Powers ain't nuthin' to 5-D magic!" shifty

GalacticStorm
I'd forgotten about that instance. So if you had that all along why were you debating against me the other day?!! Lol

Galan007
I had the IM/Mxy scans, and knew about the bio,
but until Erik posted the bio for me in another thread, I couldn't be 100% sure.... As I didn't have the proof on hand. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
I had the IM/Mxy scans, and knew about the bio,
but until Erik posted the bio for me in another thread, I couldn't be 100% sure.... As I didn't have the proof on hand. stick out tongue

Well you got there in the end lol. stick out tongue

I think the major issue is that some posters are using omniverse in place of multiverse. Thats why there was so much resistance to me saying they both exist within one omniverse.

Unless its Roma or someone we know who mainly focuses on an omniversal level, then generally in Marvel when a character says all realities or every reality they're referring to the Marvel multiverse. Anything outside the multiverse is generally not referred to or featured in Marvel comics (with the exception of Marvel created megaverses such as the New Universe)

Galan007
Well you got there in the end lol. stick out tongue

I think the major issue is that some posters are using omniverse in place of multiverse. Thats why there was so much resistance to me saying they both exist within one omniverse.

Unless its Roma or someone we know who mainly focuses on an omniversal level, then generally in Marvel when a character says all realities or every reality they're referring to the Marvel multiverse. Anything outside the multiverse is generally not referred to or featured in Marvel comics (with the exception of Marvel created megaverses such as the New Universe) I still think the word Omniverse is just a general term both compaines use to describe every Universe within their own company -- and that occasionally these Omniverses can intermingle to form a 'greater' 'verse...

But I still don't believe that every time a character uses the words "Omniverse", or "all creation", they are referring to other companies...

Just MO. smile

GalacticStorm
I still think the word Omniverse is just a general term both compaines use to describe every Universe within their own company -- and that occasionally these Omniverses can intermingle to form a 'greater' 'verse...

But I still don't believe that every time a character uses the words "Omniverse", or "all creation", they are referring to other companies...

Just MO. smile

Of course they're not. While they acknowledge that they exist within the same single creation of course Marvel writers when referring to omniverse aren't going to think of DC because its only through these crossovers that they're allowed to depict that point, otherwise its like the other company doesn't exist and its done solely from a Marvel perspective.

Imagine the nightmare a writer would have having to deal with multiple continuities!!

manjaro
well thats what i was thinking too, if only it was put in those words from the beginning, there wouldnt have been such a massive headache

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by manjaro
well thats what i was thinking too, if only it was put in those words from the beginning, there wouldnt have been such a massive headache

Sorry i thought the point was obvious. Thats why i kept posting quotes regarding copyright and the fact that characters were only allowed to be directly referred to by name or image with the permission of the other company such as during crossovers. I just thought people would put two and two together its only after your last rant that i realised what you had an issue with lol.

Galan007
The other references can be debated...

But the IM/Mxy stuff is incontrovertible.

GalacticStorm
The other references can be debated...

But the IM/Mxy stuff is incontrovertible.

The other references together with the Mxy stuff and marvunapp's comments specifically on the matter of crossovers and DC and Marvel being within the same creation definitely make the point indisputable. wink

Galan007
The other references together with the Mxy stuff and marvunapp's comments specifically on the matter of crossovers and DC and Marvel being within the same creation definitely make the point indisputable. wink Don't lie.

You know that's the biggest help. vegetajv2

GalacticStorm
Don't lie.

You know that's the biggest help. vegetajv2

You were a great help in the end Galan, i am very grateful, good job, you're amazing. erm lol

Galan007
You were a great help in the end Galan, i am very grateful, good job, you're amazing. erm lol Thanks GS, you're too nice. bashful

stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
An amazing poster has just sent me this debate ending wonder:

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=altuhb2005streetsamuraids2.jpg

Read the multiverse and omniverse sections. Not only is it clear that some posters have been confusing their omnis with their multis but on top of that yet more official confirmation that their is ONE omniverse and as far as Marvel are concerned Dc's multiverse and Marvels own one are small parts of it.

big grin

Galan007

Read the multiverse and omniverse sections. Not only is it clear that some posters have been confusing their omnis with their multis but on top of that yet more official confirmation that their is ONE omniverse and as far as Marvel are concerned Dc's multiverse and Marvels own one are small parts of it.

big grin Nice.

Are there any more recent bios which contradict that?

Erik-Lensherr

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=425758&pagenumber=133

Near the bottom of the page

starlock
Of course they're not. While they acknowledge that they exist within the same single creation of course Marvel writers when referring to omniverse aren't going to think of DC because its only through these crossovers that they're allowed to depict that point, otherwise its like the other company doesn't exist and its done solely from a Marvel perspective.

Imagine the nightmare a writer would have having to deal with multiple continuities!!

Welcome back smile

thumb up

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=425758&pagenumber=133

Near the bottom of the page

Thanks for that, i think some posters are getting a bit confused as to what exactly a megaverse is as well:

Hopefully your link will resolve that.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by starlock
Welcome back smile

thumb up

Thank you! Good to be back. wink

Air Legend
An amazing poster has just sent me this debate ending wonder
OK I wasn't going to get involved in this since I simply didn't care, but when someone makes pretentious and snobbish statements like this, I will.

So you're saying that the Chaos wave tore DC to peices, not only DC, but our and any reality (if there is another universe) to peices?

So you're saying that the Chaos wave remade our reality as well?

So you're saying Roma can erase DC and our universe?

thumb down

starlock
OK I wasn't going to get involved in this since I simply didn't care, but when someone makes pretentious and snobbish statements like this, I will.

So you're saying that the Chaos wave tore DC to peices, not only DC, but our and any reality (if there is another universe) to peices?

So you're saying that the Chaos wave remade our reality as well?

So you're saying Roma can erase DC and our universe?

thumb down

I wasn't going to get involved in this since i dont hold all the facts in front of me, but when someone makes ignorant and snobbish comments like this, I will

1) no it did not rip DC to pieces nor our reality(unless dipicted in a comic)

2)no it did not remake our reality( unless dipicted in a comic that i missed)

3)If there is a crossover and both companies are involved sure, they can do what they want

I am not the expert here, but whats the evidence that supports your questions.....and the animosity towards a fellow poster,hmmm i sense a past history involved here

Galan007
As already canonically proven by Mxy/IM,
Marvel and DC are linked in some way/shape/form -- but it's not a link which allows every single event that transpires in one company, to leak over into the other company.

srsly

Air Legend
I wasn't going to get involved in this since i dont hold all the facts in front of me, but when someone makes ignorant and snobbish comments like this, I will

I see your creativity is limited.
1) no it did not rip DC to pieces nor our reality(unless dipicted in a comic)

2)no it did not remake our reality( unless dipicted in a comic that i missed)

3)If there is a crossover and both companies are involved sure, they can do what they want

I am not the expert here, but whats the evidence that supports your questions.....and the animosity towards a fellow poster,hmmm i sense a past history involved here
I don't even know that guy, but that line sounds very familiar to someone I dislike. The guy is arguing there is only one omniverse that we all live in, contrary to Marvel has its own omniverse. On panel the Chaos Wave tore the omniverse to pieces, so going by his logic, it tore all reality to pieces (which includes our reality FYI). I'm just pointing out the fallacies in such assessments. I have no feelings of hostility for the poster, I just hate arrogant statements like "debate ending wonder".

GalacticStorm
I see your creativity is limited.

I don't even know that guy, but that line sounds very familiar to someone I dislike. The guy is arguing there is only one omniverse that we all live in, contrary to Marvel has its own omniverse. On panel the Chaos Wave tore the omniverse to pieces, so going by his logic, it tore all reality to pieces (which includes our reality FYI). I'm just pointing out the fallacies in such assessments. I have no feelings of hostility for the poster, I just hate arrogant statements like "debate ending wonder".

Not the case at all. You're getting the multiverse mixed up with the omniverse.

The chaos wave affected a few realities within Marvels multiverse before it was brought to a halt as observed by Roma the omniversal guardian. It was an event restricted to Marvels multiverse.

I am not merely stating my opinion when i say that there is one omniverse and DC and Marvel are within it. I have posted scans from comic books and bios stating the point.

All of your questions and queries have been dealt with in this thread already as you would see for yourself if you actually took the time to read the scans and posts and contemplate their implications.

You can disagree all you like, you can proclaim it stupid all you like but that is just your opinion and that is all it will remain because officially your opinion is rejected. And here in this comic forum where we are debating comic book fact, that is ALL that matters.

Thats enough from me for today.

Goodnight.

Air Legend
Not the case at all. You're getting the multiverse mixed up with the omniverse.

The chaos wave affected a few realities within Marvels multiverse before it was brought to a halt as observed by Roma the omniversal guardian. It was an event restricted to Marvels multiverse.

I am not merely stating my opinion when i say that there is one omniverse and DC and Marvel are within it. I have posted scans from comic books and bios stating the point.

All of your questions and queries have been dealt with in this thread already as you would see for yourself if you actually took the time to read the scans and posts and contemplate their implications.

You can disagree all you like, you can proclaim it stupid all you like but that is just your opinion and that is all it will remain because officially your opinion is rejected. And here in this comic forum where we are debating comic book fact, that is ALL that matters.

Thats enough from me for today.

Goodnight.
Don't be so quick to claim your opinion as fact. There are a few conspicuous things in this post. The most prominent one is where you call Roma the omniversal guardian. Going by the scan you showed where it said "there is only one omniverse. Period.", (Where did you get that btw? Sounds like an uncredible source to me "omniverse. PERIOD!!":rolleyessmile Roma can erase our universe with the flick of a switch. Roma is an illustration on a peice of paper. Need I continue where I'm going with this?

batdude123
Thats a question i've been wondering for a long time.

Imo, yes... but it's not quite that simple. DC and Marvel are two separate comic book companies that have no authority or preeminence over each other. However, this brings up the idea of some of their crossovers being canon.

The idea of having two ultimately supreme beings within the same reality (TOAA and the Presence) is counter-intuitive. TOAA doesn't have influence within DC, and vice-versa. Therefore, theoretically, this suggests that a possible higher power could exist above even them!

When it comes to DC and Marvel characters meeting each other in continuity, imo, they would have to break down a certain "barrier" if you will that separates the two realities from one another.

So, do they exist within the same creation? Yes... but separated.

SpearofDestiny
So would you say that no character can have omniversal power ?

What would that mean anyway ? Would Omniversal power mean that one has the power to create/destroy/recreate/manipulate the entire omniverse, or that one's power (whatever it may be) will work anywhere in the omniverse no matter where he or she is.

Ex: IG cannot work in DC Space. Likewise, ALE is useless in Marvel.

Ex#2: Crossgen's characters' powers weren't working well in Negation Space, because the two universes were un-related and worked on completely different physics.

GalacticStorm
Don't be so quick to claim your opinion as fact. There are a few conspicuous things in this post. The most prominent one is where you call Roma the omniversal guardian. Going by the scan you showed where it said "there is only one omniverse. Period.", (Where did you get that btw? Sounds like an uncredible source to me "omniverse. PERIOD!!":rolleyessmile Roma can erase our universe with the flick of a switch. Roma is an illustration on a peice of paper. Need I continue where I'm going with this?

Comic books are fictional realities shared between writers and readers. Of course Roma can't actually affect the real world, come off it AL erm, but thats merely the definition of omniverse that is canon for the comics we're debating.

The extract came from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe - Alternate Universes 2005. A Handbook specifically dealing with the subject matter at hand.

The point is stated explicitly in the image i've provided. You can argue relentlessly about how stupid you think it is and that would be your prerogative, however what you cannot do is deny that its canon.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by batdude123
Imo, yes... but it's not quite that simple. DC and Marvel are two separate comic book companies that have no authority or preeminence over each other. However, this brings up the idea of some of their crossovers being canon.

The idea of having two ultimately supreme beings within the same reality (TOAA and the Presence) is counter-intuitive. TOAA doesn't have influence within DC, and vice-versa. Therefore, theoretically, this suggests that a possible higher power could exist above even them!

When it comes to DC and Marvel characters meeting each other in continuity, imo, they would have to break down a certain "barrier" if you will that separates the two realities from one another.

So, do they exist within the same creation? Yes... but separated.

Agreed.

I stated most of what you said already. The Handbook writers talk of their being an occassional beeding over of multiverses:

So your point about them being within the same omniverse is one i agree with and one that the handbook writers have stated to be the case as well. They occupy different, separate multiverses within the same creation.

As for your point about the two multiverses supreme beings i said this:

The supreme being is supposed to be lord of the entire omniverse, it is canon that the two multiverses are within the same the same creation, so maybe each companies perception of a supreme being are aspects of an even higher power.

We'll likely never ever know, but it makes for an interesting debate. smile

Air Legend
The extract came from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe - Alternate Universes 2005. A Handbook specifically dealing with the subject matter at hand.
Well I could continue the argument but there is no need for that. It's an outdated source. smile I wonder what the latest handbook says on the matter.

You use to debate on the comic vs forum, right?

Why don't you anymore?

GalacticStorm
Well I could continue the argument but there is no need for that. It's an outdated source. smile I wonder what the latest handbook says on the matter.

You use to debate on the comic vs forum, right?

Why don't you anymore?

Its not outdated at all. Where has the definition been re-defined officially since the handbook came out? confused

Where has it been stated in an official source that the DC multiverse is no longer a part of the same omniverse as Marvels? confused

You can't claim something to be outdated because its not printed the same year as your post smile

I haven't debated in the comic versus forum since last summer because i banned myself from this site as its too addictive and i have work commitments. Since i started posting again this week i haven't seen anything interesting to debate about. Same old recycled debates, the only difference is the posters cursing in them.

Air Legend
Its not outdated at all. Where has the definition been re-defined officially since the handbook came out? confused

Where has it been stated in an official source that the DC multiverse is no longer a part of the same omniverse as Marvels? confused

You can't claim something to be outdated because its not printed the same year as your post smile
The the most recent handbook (2007 Marvel handbook right now) is what counts.
Besides, why do you care if they exist in the same creation?
I haven't debated in the comic versus forum since last summer because i banned myself from this site as its too addictive and i have work commitments. Since i started posting again this week i haven't seen anything interesting to debate about. Same old recycled debates, the only difference is the posters cursing in them.
I am bringing this up because you're a phoenix fanboy in other words you lack credibility.

Doctor-Alvis
i banned myself from this site as its too addictive
I have that effect on people.

Utrigita

I think he cares because if he proves it and makes the most posters believe it then he will ruin Mr Masters hierarchy, though I'm not sure, but from what I have seen there still isn't the best of friends.

GalacticStorm

I am bringing this up because you're a phoenix fanboy in other words you lack credibility.

LT's handbook entry doesnt contradict the one i posted which specifically explains the subject matter of this thread.

The extract i posted stated that the DC and Marvel multiverses are within the same omniverse. Can you find a statement from an official source that mentions the DC multiverse specifically and says its in a separate omniverse? Can you find an official source specifically referring to the point we're debating that gives a contradicting answer to what i've posted? confused

We both know the answer to that. wink

Personal attacks are a clear sign that you've hit a deadend and you have nothing left to attempt a counter. That pleases me. smile

Air Legend
LT's handbook entry doesnt contradict the one i posted which specifically explains the subject matter of this thread.

The extract i posted stated that the DC and Marvel multiverses are within the same omniverse. Can you find a statement from an official source that mentions the DC multiverse specifically and says its in a separate omniverse? Can you find an official source specifically referring to the point we're debating that gives a contradicting answer to what i've posted? confused

We both know the answer to that. wink

Personal attacks are a clear sign that you've hit a deadend and you have nothing left to attempt a counter. That pleases me. smile
I can't even read those over-sized scans you've posted, so please don't begin to flatter yourself.

Also, your argument using marvel.com is invalid because your source is a wiki. Your presentation using marvelunapp.com is just an argument made by someone who goes by the name of snood, so once again your argument is invalid or just an opinion and, therefore, not a fact.

Lastly, the latest handbook is what counts since they change from year to year, not that it really matters since what you've presented was not convincing, much less absolute proof that DC and Marvel exist within the same creation. I don't have the latest Marvel handbook, since like I said, I don't really care for the matter, and only came in here because of your pompous statement.

I'm sure Mr Master has the latest handbook, and then you guys can begin to feud like you apparently did in old days, but just don't be so quick to claim your opinion as fact, especially since your major opposition is away right now. You can easily deceive the less intelligent people with scans here and there. It would be better if people see the other side of the coin.

And please try to post those over-sized scans so they can become readable to other posters. And you can use a small-thumbnail; the scans don't have to be that big.

Mr Master
The Exiles are the protectors of the Marvel Omniverse,
Not universe,
Not Multiverse,
Not Megaverse
of the freakin OMNIVERSE!!!!!

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3010/35076090gf0.th.jpg

"Exiles - Protectors of the Omniverse"
.........................................................................................................

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7333/e2tc9.th.jpg

"Exiles ... repairing damaged Realities and Protecting the Omniverse"
.........................................................................................................

Mr Master

Excerpt from Marvel Handbook clip - 2008 - Exiles bio:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8355/omni1lj5.th.jpg

"Insectoid alien explorers discover an observatory outside of space-time,
named ... later the Crystal Palace,
the equipment allowed them to observe every Reality in the Omniverse.

Eventually,
accidentally they caused All Creation (Omniverse) to become displaced"

So they damaged the entire Omniverse?

But isn't Marvel just a Multiverse? dontgetit

Or did they damage DC, the "real world" and all other companies? laughing
.....................................................................................................

That's why the Exiles were chosen to "fix realities" across the Omniverse:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1445/omnizr1.th.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/864/95664636cc0.th.jpg

.....................................................................................................

The Crystal Palace is basically another Starlight Citidel,
and like Roma's CN, it can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

In fact, it may even be able to destroy the entire Omniverse in one shot:

Here is Heather,
trying to over-ride the Crystal Palace's auto-Reality-deletion programming,
it set itself to nullify Reality 1720,
because 1720 is damaged and may cause instability across the Omniverse,
but Heather wants to give the Exiles some time,
in order to find a way to save 1720,
but she keeps getting "Access Denied" instead:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8616/cp1ni4.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4313/cp2fz1.th.jpg

"If I keep getting rejections, I may just start pounding on the core system"

"That would be a mistake"

"What's gonna happen, am I gonna destroy All Creation?" (Omniverse)

"It's possible, yes"

Notice in the Exile Bio above,
that the Crystal Palace accesses the Reality database (in the Starlight Citadel)
of Merlyn & Roma's Core Continuum.

The Starlight Citadel's data base oversees the entire Marvel Omniverse:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg

"from this venue,
the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the Omniverse"

Mr Master
As we know, Merlyn was the Marvel "Supreme Omniversal Guardian"

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7281/mer1gx4.th.jpg

Merlyn created Otherworld & the Starlight Citidel
"from which he oversaw the Omniverse"

In fact,
Merlyn even made a 50,000 year plan,
to manipulate the entire Omniverse, towards enlightenment & peace"

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4122/mer2po6.th.jpg

Mr Master

Roma (Merlyn's daughter) became the next Omniversal guardian:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2638/r20ei9.th.jpg

"My hand guides the Omniverse Now,
Unlike my Father,
I have no desire to shape the destiny of men"

The WRITER states:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6506/omni4kj8.th.jpg

"Roma ... defender of the Omniverse"

The WRITER states:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6406/omni5hs4.th.jpg

"This is Roma ... For as long as anyone can remember,
she's borne a responsibility for the safety and security of the Omniverse,
Not simply the worlds & civilizations of a single Universe,
But OF THEM ALL"

Mr Master

On Panel,

Jaspers was threatening to destroy the entire Marvel Omniverse again.

According to Roma (Omniversal guardian)

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6206/omni10os2.th.jpg

The Writer;

"Starlight Citadel ... home of Roma, who serves as protector of the Omniverse"

Roma:

"The time has come to face the reality, that All things, perhaps All people are Finite"

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3458/omni11hn9.th.jpg

"Everything's in question, and All becomes Finite"

"Perhaps it's time for the Omniverse to change"

Is Roma hyperboling?

NOT according to the WRITER:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4152/omni12le9.th.jpg
" For now the players are all taking the stage ... the battle is about to begin"

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9614/omni13xj9.th.jpg
"At stake --- well, the Fate of pretty much EVERYTHING"

Official Marvel Handbook clip - 2008 - Exiles bio ... confirms this to be a FACT!

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5183/omni2rr8.th.jpg

"Exiles teamed with Excalibur,
to stop Jaspers & the Fury from destroying the Omniverse"

Mr Master

Jaspers nearly wiped out all the protectors of the Marvel Omniverse,
in the aftermath, the Exiles, with prep, partially re-organized the Exiles:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4143/omni09ce7.th.jpg

"leaving Sabertooth as leader with Morph,
Psylock and new members Mystiq, Sage & Shadowcat,
as sole protectors of the Omniverse"

On Panel verification:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7584/omni9wc7.th.jpg

"Prep work is over people, as of now, we're the Exiles,
time to go to work, an' start savin' the Omniverse"

Mr Master

I don't really need to prove anything,
as the 2007 and 2008 irrefutable UPDATED evidence speaks for itself.

But here's more comedy for yall.

If Marvel is just a single Multiverse,
why is the Ultraverse located in ANOTHER Multiverse?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems

"taken by an energy vampire (Rune) from an alternate-reality.
In that other Multiverse, they were collected by Loki"

(This is referring to the Avengers/Ultraforce arc)

How can this be?

We know the Ultraverse is One of Marvel's Universes:

(excerpt from the official Marvel handbook 2007)
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1652/ulur6.th.jpg

"Ultraverse - Alternate Earth" (Earth-93060)

And yet, it's withIN ANOTHER Multiverse withIN Marvel,
but I thought all of Marvel was just a single Multiverse?

durznuts

Mr Master
Then there's this:
......................................................................................

This Reality's Reed Richards has Tech that can literally conquer the Omniverse:

Who desires to rule the Omniverse?

Who plans on conquering the Omniverse?

Who plans to REALLY be the Overlord of Creation?

1720's Susan Richards (who is Madam Hydra in This Universe)

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6274/omni2la2.th.jpg
......................................................................................

Now,

how is Earth 1720's Susan Richards (Madam Hydra) going to conquer the Omniverse?

Why, with Reed's TECH of course:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5648/omni3bw3.th.jpg

Why rule a World when I can offer you a prize that makes the very Stars irrelevant?"

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7798/omni4zd6.th.jpg

"I offer the Omniverse"

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/282/omni5bb3.th.jpg
"So my love,
you wish me on my merry way
to conquer this Infinite number of Parallel Dimensions"

Heather tells the Exiles they must kill Reed,
to prevent Susan from getting Reed's TECH and using it on the Omniverse:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9977/omni11yq0.th.jpg

"To preserve the sanctity of Crosstime ... Reed Richards must die"

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/691/omni12ia5.th.jpg

"To save the World?" .... "Kill Reed Richards, or this whole Dimension gets wiped"

(The Crystal Palace nearly erased this Reality forever,
in order to prevent Reed's Tech overwhelming the entire Omniverse)

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/567/omni13ad5.th.jpg

"According to Heather, he (Reed) lives ... bad guys (Susan) escape this World"

Mr Master
Reed knows about the plot to kill him,
how its because of his wife potentially escaping Reality 1720
with his TECH, giving her the capability to conquer the Omniverse:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1838/omni14lc2.th.jpg
...................................................................................

Reed as always has it all figured out,
he helped Susan get her hands on one of his devices,
Susan as expected uses it thinking she will erase that Dimension and survive:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6539/omni6dc5.th.jpg
...................................................................................

So that Universe (1720) is erased from existence:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1094/omni61ct5.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4878/omni7lg5.th.jpg

"The Whole Dimesnion ... it's gone"

Then Reality 1720 is re-created anew:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8484/omni71oo1.th.jpg

And yes, this was Reed's plan, and he used his TECH to accomplish it.

Thus, saving Reality 1720 from nullification,
while simultaneously getting rid of the bad apples:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4399/omni72fl2.th.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6408/17852016cd4.th.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7512/93212795lc4.th.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6664/97407309bd1.th.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6978/70269508dh6.th.jpg

Mr Master
And This ...

The Marvel "Omniverse" isn't just a term thrown around without substance,
it's been depicted On Panel (as in illustrated)

.....................................................................................

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

"The Omniverse"

.....................................................................................

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg

"An Infinity beyond Infinity"

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5937/87664947vw3.th.jpg

"Those lights we've been assuming was a star, just as we see from Earth,
they represent entire Dimensions.

I think that's a representation of the entire Omniverse,
we're looking at All Creation"

Mr Master
Official Marvel bios of 2007 and 2008 confirms Marvel's Omniverse:

.................................................................................................................

Spiderman Handbook - (Late 2007)

Core Continuum Designation

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2215/omni1ou4.th.jpg

"Numerical identification given to each Earth in the Omniverse"

Avenger Most Wanted Files - (Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/928/omni2mz6.th.jpg

1. "Group of alternate universeS which encompasses ALL Reality"

2. The entity believed to be the Supreme being/Creator of the Omniverse"

swank

Wait, so Marvel's TOAA CREATED the Marvel Omniverse ... yes

Btw. On Panel evidence agrees 100% with this bio:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7541/omni3py5.th.jpg

"Reality ... Brian came to realize the size and breadth of Reality,
he learned of the Omniverse and its unending alternatives,
Alternative Realities ...
the Omniverse is the collection of All those possibilities"

Air Legend
I can't believe I forgot this, but the LT exists in all multiverseS simultaneously, yet GS claims Marvel is just one mulitverse. laughing

Mr Master
And yet more ...

"It is within my power to have a given Universe removed
should it's existence THREATEN the OMNIVERSE"

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9673/k3kd5.th.jpg

"Objection"

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6017/k4ef8.th.jpg

"Objection over ruled"

"a Crystal key is turned, a Chain Reaction Commenced"

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg

"A Stricken Universe is placed forever beyond Suffering"

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

"A Whole Universe! ...
He just WIPED OUT a whole Universe at the flick of a switch"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNIVERSE,
there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"

Roma or Saturnyne have the same authority,
because they are now stationed on high status
with the perks of being Omniversal guardians:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"

"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

Mr Master
I can't believe I forgot this, but the LT exists in all multiverseS simultaneously,
yet GS claims Marvel is just one mulitverse. laughing
thumb up

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

Meh, the fact that the LT was dealing with the power of TWO MegaverseS,
has been fallaciously twisted, although it's typical,
I seen cats here being swayed by the bull shit

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6253/lt1sg3.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9432/ltcv7.th.jpg

"He (LT) sits at the CENTER of ALL things,
feeling the flow of countless Realities,
their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment
rendered by HIS Three Faces"

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg

"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS,
each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse,
within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

On top of that, each Megaverse is a collection of MultiverseS:

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse,
collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses,
are referred to as Megaverses"

So there are Realms that represent a Multiverse,
and a collection of those Realms (MultiverseS) are called MegaverseS.

Faceman

Mr Master
I guess I'll throw this in one too, nail the coffin sortaspeak. smile
..................................................................................

Here we have the Goblin Force merged with Beyonder's essence,
she was trying to find
and usurp Havok's relation to the Nexus of All Realities of the Omniverse:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8285/beot5.th.jpg

"The Beyonder Walks amongst us ... He will Destroy Everything"

"The MultiverseS ...

the Past ..the Present ... the Yet to Be ... will ALL be Destroyed"

Can anyone say OMNIVERSE!!!

Goblin Force says,

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4753/h9vb6.th.jpg

"In the Countless MultiverseS you (Alex) alone are unique"

"So much Power in such a small mind ...

we could have Conquered the MultiverseS together ...
Now I will have to do it alone"

..................................................................................

"MultiverseS?" ... noneyes

And what are we to make of this:

(Winter 2007)

The WRITER states:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

That's Wanda's Chaos Wave they're referring to,
it destroyed the Marvel Omniverse before rebuilding the Omniverse afterwards.
I guess this is another lie on Marvel's part. laughing out loud

In closing I'll say this,
if Marvel doesn't have an Omniverse,
they sure have gone through alot of effort, in fabricating the illusion of having one.

On Panel ... Bios (2007/2008) ... Marvel.com ...

so ... srugdoped

AlmightyKfish
In the X-O Manowar/Iron Man crossover, a CCU was destroying omniverseS, plural.

IN the Strombreaker mini, Asteroth said-

'All the universe, multiverses and megaverses shall be mine!'
And I wouldn't think a marvel demon could take over all of DC, image etc.

Utrigita
As I see it marvel is perfectly capable of having a Megaverse inside the real omniverse and at the same time within there Megaverse having a omniverse since a company is free to define there comic in any way they like srugdoped

Mr Master
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

thumb up

(promo)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474708&pagenumber=4

(This page addresses the notion that Marvel does not have an Omniverse) smile

Marvel DOES in fact, have their own Omniverse. (2008 bios prove that)
(multiple MegaverseS) "an Infinity beyond Infinity"

Now, realize how only funny cats have been allowed to cross over,
like Mxy and Impossible Man.
They didn't do anything special,
they didn't demonstrate any influence over anything on a significant scale
except the cats they were encountering. (one "hero" confrontation on each side)

That's the only reason I bet it's mentioned in IM's bio,
because it's only relevant to him.
You won't find that in FF's bio, or Reed's, Susan's or the rest.

IM's bio actually makes him scaring and beating up the Marvel Staff canon,
but is that really to taken that seriously? Not imo.
...........................................................................................

So I think it's all right to be cool and have fun with it,
but not to taken into consideration in a vs forum as a concrete piece of evidence.
Because,
issues like that are influenced by an outside factor like fan based complaisance.
Wanting to please both sides, and this imo,
is what leads to the disaster of Marvel/DC crossovers in particular.
(too many fans)
This is why we should keep debate feats withIN the sphere of the character's company.

Furthermore,
the stories focus so much on the heroic/villainous aspect of the theme,
that Cosmological sense flies out the window.

Like this bit from JLA/Avengers cross-over:

Polemachus is a whole Alternate Universe withIN the Prime Multiverse,

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1628/ja0102xc3iy3.th.jpg

Qward is a whole Parallel Universe withIN the DC Multiverse.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2792/ja0104tc2up6.th.jpg

"Another Universe, occupying the same Space,
but a different vibratory plane of reality"

There's absolutely no way for these Two Realities to "share the same Space"
unless they're both located withIN the same Omniverse.

BUT ...

Isn't kinda eerily coincidental,
that DC's 52 Universes
are also separated by a vibratory plane withIN the same Space?

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8095/vibefr9.th.jpg

52 identical Earths in 52 identical Cosmos,
the Earths will occupy the same Space,
each on a different vibrational plane"

But I thought Polemachus (Marvel) & Qward (DC) shared the same Space on a different vibratory plane?

hm

This would suggest,
that Marvel & DC not ony share the same Omniverse,
but the same Multiverse too.

What the f**k?

Or,
do these Two Universes not only "share the Space" in their respective Multiverses,
but outside that too?

Cool, but I'd just like to know what other Space does Polemachus occupy,
if it isn't a piece of Marvel's Omniverse or Multiverse (whatever one prefers)

Same goes for Qward on the DC side.

Evidence that supports Polemachus occupying another Space
besides the Space it occupies withIN the Prime Marvel Multiverse.

Which means one would have to prove there are Two Polemachuses,
One withIN the Prime Marvel Multiverse,
and One withIN a mysterious area of Space where coincidentally Qward is a part of too.

If the argument is that they didn't place the arc withIN the same Omniverse,
then I disagree because of said reason above, and that's it.

If the argument is
that it's canon because the companies dubbed it so,
that's fine,
I just don't understand why no DC name has been mentioned
in any of the Two bios with the subtle references.

Copywrite laws? Perhaps, but if it's canon how can that be an issue?

In other words, if both companies are in agreement,
both made the book together,
both know & understand this,
what the F is this "copywrite infringment" line about then?

It's not like someone's lying,
that's what happened in the garbage cross-over, characters crossed,
so if they wanna make Marvel & DC part of the SAME Omniverse,
what's the worry? Who's gonna sue for stating the Truth?

Or is it,
that the companies really do not acknowledge those encounters as significant,
and/or as relevant in terms of influencing either respective company?

Perhaps this is why the story isn't Never mention in Eternity's bio,
or any other Cosmic's bio,
or anywhere at all really
except for a subtle vague reference in the bio of a single Hero or two.

Or, as I think Galan was pointing out, (I'm paraphrasing)
perhaps these stories are only of consequence
when concerning said cross-overs are published.
Other than that, they're separate entites.
(this is a more logical outlook imo,
otherwise Dr Strange/Fate is the most powerful being in Marvel/DC combined)

laughing

Nod
Master why do you call people cats?

Who are yo8u Top Cat or something?

123KID
that would be a key piece of evidence (like we need any more for proof but whatever)
you have the scan ?

or does anyone else have the crossover ?

i still can't believe people thought Marvel's TOAA made DC....

GalacticStorm
Ohhhh so this is what you've been cooking up in your days of absence.

Allow me to respond:

I'm sorry but how exactly have you proved wrong the canon fact that states that Marvel and DC exist within the same omniverse? confused

You've posted scans of Marvel characters calling themselves protectors of the omniverse, does that prove that DC and Marvel aren't in the same omniverse? no

Just means that Marvel has characters who share the same roles as some DC chatacters do.

Quasar according to Eon is the protector of the universe, Captain Marvel according to the Kree is protector, Captain Universe as appointed by the Enigma Force is protector of the universe. The same role is appointed by different parties.

As for your other Exiles point, i said that Marvel is a multiverse within an omniverse just like DC,(a megaverse if you include the likes of New Universe and other such loosely connected realities), Marvel can say whatever it likes about the omniverse because their comics feature their section of the omniverse from a Marvel perspective, however what Marvel cannot do is feature the properties of DC via name or artistic depiction being affected by what changes Marvel has decided to apply to the omniverse in a Marvel comic. That would be a breach of copyright.

The only time Marvel or DC can feature each others properties is with permission from the other and that results in crossovers, a number of which have been stated to be canon.

Roma can say she has numbered every reality in omniverse, does that mean that Marvel and DC arent in the same omniverse? no

Its her preogative to do that because of the role she has from a Marvel perspective, however what she may call Earth 16781, a DC resident might simply call Earth S.

The main Marvel multiverse is the name given to describe all of the marvel realities that share the traditional hierarchy of the abstracts. Some writers consider each of these realities to be a multiverse unto themselves, why? Because look at Eternity 616 for example, associated with him you have other dimensions such as Asgard, Mephistos realm, the Negative Zone, hyperspace where the Celestials come from snd others. All of those alternate dimensions associated with Eternity 616. However other Eternitys have their same versions of Asgard, Negative Zone etc associated with them however they are still generally deemed universes and all of them together are deemed the Marvel multiverse.

That is why you will get the occassional writer referring to "the multiverses" such as featured in about two of your scans, yet despite that all of those realms are deemed The Marvel multiverse.

An omniverse as stated by Marvel is the name given for ALL realities literally. The Marvel multiverse despite debatably being composed of many pseudo multiverses itself is not an omniverse. By canon the DC multiverse exists within the same creation as Marvel, yet the two companies properties are separate however as i posted earlier occassionally their is a "bleeding over" of the two companies that results in canon crossovers.

Therefore despite the vastness of Marvels collection of realities it is not an omniverse unto itself because Dc exists within the same creation and DC and Marvels collections of realities are quite separate.

GalacticStorm
It is stated point blank by an official source that DC and Marvel are within the same omniverse, given that point regardless of what you want to call Marvels collection of realities, be it multiverse or megaverse Marvel can not be an omniverse unto itself because as stated an omniverse is literally ALL realities.

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?...tsamuraids2.jpg

In Marvels very own definition of what an omniverse is they refer to how DC is in it alongside Marvel. The issue is not debatable.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

The difference is that the X-O Manowar crossover is NOT canon. Its not referred to in any of the bios of the Marvel properties featured within which isnt surprising given that it was created SOLELY to promote an awful videogame of the same subject matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_and_X-O_Manowar_in_Heavy_Metal

123KID
uh Marvel is more than a multiverse so you're already wrong right there

GalacticStorm
Heres the cosmic cubes bio, why don't you have a look through here and tell me where it mentions the X-O Manowar/Iron Man story:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385391.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385599.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385620.jpg

Here is Iron Mans bio:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14113561134.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14113561619.jpg

Let me hear about your findings.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 123KID
uh Marvel is more than a multiverse so you're already wrong right there

You haven't read my post have you? erm

I believe this chunk of it deals with your doubts:

Let me know if anything else is still troubling you ok?

123KID
so i'm supposed to believe your thoeries ?
sorry
i go by evidence
show me one comic stating a multiverse fits your distorted view
come on
or are you just making up things ?
i saw your defunct theory about what the Beyonder said
stating he meant universe = multiverse and how Mr. M proved you completely wrong by showing he meant multiverse when he traveled to things outside 616

GalacticStorm
i don't care what you say ?
i care what it says in the comic
your theory writers consider individual universes = multiverses means nothing

If you cared what was in the comics then you would acknowledge the fact that within Marvel comics are issues which depict DC characters and subsequently there are bios that not only refer to those DC characters but as i've shown bios that specifically state the point that DC exists within the same omniverse as Marvel.

THAT is what this thread is about and that is the point i have tried and succeeded in proving. All of this nitpicking at what to call Marvels collection of realities is just us going off on a tangent.

What we certainly can't call Marvels own collection of realities is an omniverse because by Marvels own definition there is only ONE omniverse and that literally includes ALL realities. So given that they state DC is separate from their realities but within the same omniverse, Marvels realities can NOT be deemed an omniverse.

That cool?

Galan007
Lots of evidence here,
But if these companies are not linked in some way/shape/form -- how does one explain Mxy's ability to venture into Marvel, as well as IM's ability to hop over to DC?

Marvel does afterall, acknowledge these facts on panel. ermmnone

123KID
it's obvious
TOAA made the Presence, Mxy and Impossible Man

GalacticStorm
Lots of evidence here,
But if these companies are not linked in some way/shape/form -- how does one explain Mxy's ability to venture into Marvel, as well as IM's ability to hop over to DC?

Precisely. Thats all it comes down to.

The point is depicted on panel and stated in the bios, DC is within the same omniverse as Marvels.

Marvel characters being deemed protectors of the omniverse doesnt prove the point wrong.

Roma naming all the realities of the omniverse doesnt prove the point wrong.

LT being said to look after the Marvel multiverses doesnt either as explained. An omniverse isnt simply a collection of multiverses, its every reality there is.

DC is stated to be separate from Marvels collection of realities yet within the same creation therefore if Marvel says there is only one omniverse yet acknowledges DC as their neighbours within it, how can anyone claim that Marvels realities on their own are an omniverse?

I think the points being argued against for all the wrong reasons. erm

GalacticStorm
it's obvious
TOAA made the Presence, Mxy and Impossible Man

Nope. Marvel and DC acknowledge there is one omniverse and that both of their properties are within it. That is canon.

Marvel says TOAA created the omniverse, DC says the Presence. Does that mean that they're not within the same omniverse? no

It does however bring to mind (or at least should) regarding the relationship between the two companies supreme beings.

We may never know the answer to that question, however that does NOT change what is stated and depicted explicitly in a variety of official sources.

The explicit and specific answer to a debated question from various OFFICIAL sources is irrefutable and therefore renders irrelevant a collection of scans from various comics accompanied by a posters commentary on how HE THINKS these scans answer the question.

123KID
so is TOAA making the omnniverse
Marvel and DC in the same omniverse
thus TOAA made DC

pretty much
just according to you it doesn't

again your whole inferiority complex surfaces
Mr. M has as many official sources as you but disagrees with you
other people have other valid opinions
live with it

GalacticStorm
so is TOAA making the omnniverse
Marvel and DC in the same omniverse
thus TOAA made DC

pretty much
just according to you it doesn't

again your whole inferiority complex surfaces
Mr. M has as many official sources as you but disagrees with you
other people have other valid opinions
live with it

Marvel and DC have said that their companies exist within the same omniverse. There are on panel depictions of this being the case, the featured characters bios reference the crossovers and their was an explicit statement regarding the matter:

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?...tsamuraids2.jpg

With that in mind, unless a poster has a statement from Marvel directly addressing the matter, saying that it has an omniverse separate to DC's for example, then they cannot credibly argue against the point without looking biased and illogical.

Quality over quantity. Mr Master can post as many scans as he wants but unless they say specifically that there are two separate omniverses like my sources say there is one and they are neighbours, then its nothing but a whole load of pretty pictures coupled with his OPINION on how it relates to the question at hand. erm

123KID
what was tha tlink supposed to prove ?
doesn't work for me

Doctor-Alvis
Lots of evidence here,

I submit that there are the possibilities that it was a little fun between the companies, not meant to be taken seriously, or meant to depict Mxy and IM as being beyond ink and paper, having the power to enter other comics and mediums, like the real world, whether there is a connection or not.

With that in mind, unless a poster has a statement from Marvel directly addressing the matter, saying that it has an omniverse separate to DC's for example, then they cannot credibly argue against the point without looking biased and illogical.
Isn't this kind of drastic? It's like saying "If you disagree with me you're dumb." And biased towards what?

Air Legend
I find it funny how GS ignored the plethora of on panel evidence and updated bios, and regurgitated the same stuff he's been spewing while adding more over-sized, out-dated, and not readable scans.

Galan007
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I submit that there are the possibilities that it was a little fun between the companies, not meant to be taken seriously, or meant to depict Mxy and IM as being beyond ink and paper, having the power to enter other comics and mediums, like the real world, whether there is a connection or not. Not meant to be taken seriously?

If that were the case, then why acknowledge a character from another company in your official bio?

Doctor-Alvis
Not meant to be taken seriously?

If that were the case, then why acknowledge a character from another company in your official bio?
Are Mxy and IM serious characters?

Galan007
Are Mxy and IM serious characters? Seriousness is clearly not their nature as characters -- but does that make info regarding them any less canonical? no

GalacticStorm
I submit that there are the possibilities that it was a little fun between the companies, not meant to be taken seriously, or meant to depict Mxy and IM as being beyond ink and paper, having the power to enter other comics and mediums, like the real world, whether there is a connection or not.

Isn't this kind of drastic? It's like saying "If you disagree with me you're dumb." And biased towards what?

Its not about disagreeing with me because i'm not taking an ambiguous scene and presenting my interpretation shifty

I've posted a statement from Marvel which is directly answering the topic of this thread "Do the Marvel and DC multiverses exist in the same creation?"

and the answer given is:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/734/altuhb2005streetsamuraiyx6.th.jpg

The question is addressed directly.

DC according to Marvel is within the same omniverse.

GalacticStorm
Seriousness is clearly not their nature as characters -- but does that make info regarding them any less canonical? no

Well said. thumb up

Doctor-Alvis
Its not about disagreeing with me because i'm not taking an ambiguous scene and presenting my interpretation shifty

I've posted a statement from Marvel which is directly answering the topic of this thread "Do the Marvel and DC multiverses exist in the same creation?"

and the answer given is:

The question is addressed directly.

DC according to Marvel is within the same omniverse.
So it does. And they sure didn't didn't spare the stereotypes when being a dick to comic book fans, I'm assuming in a comic book, did they?

What if DC turns around and says they're not part of Marvel's omniverse? It kind of scuffs in the "one omniverse" thing. At least until Marvel buys out all other fiction.

But I can assure you, my comic strip "Action Cat" is not for sale and in fact is placed in its own omniverse. Take that, Marvel!

Seriousness is clearly not their nature as characters -- but does that make info regarding them any less canonical? no
A little, yeah.

Galan007
A little, yeah. Not at all, actually. srsly

Doctor-Alvis
Not at all, actually. srsly
Are you using "canonical" as like being acknowledged by the company or as... true in the story? I'm not sure how else to word that second one.

Galan007
Are you using "canonical" as like being acknowledged by the company or as... true in the story? I'm not sure how else to word that second one. As in,
events which not only happened in comics -- but events which are also regarded as fact by the company.

Mxy and IM crossing over into each others' company, fits that description perfectly.

Mr Master
Its not about disagreeing with me
because i'm not taking an ambiguous scene and presenting my interpretation

I've posted a statement from Marvel which is directly answering the topic of this thread
"Do the Marvel and DC multiverses exist in the same creation?"

and the answer given is:

Hey, nice 2005 Bio,

Here's the 2008 one! smile

Eventually,

Mr Master
Official Marvel Handbook clip - 2008 - Exiles BIO ...

So Jaspers was going to destroy DC, all other companies plus the "Real World"

crazy

And HERE is that Omniverse they are talking about On Panel: (artistically illustrated)

(Winter 2007)

The WRITER states:

That's the Chaos Wave (Wanda's Reality Warp) they're referring to,

Did the Chaos Wave destroy DC, other companis, and the "Real World"

I can't believe Wanda (a fictional drawing) has the power to re-create me.

hysterical2

Doctor-Alvis
As in,
events which not only happened in comics -- but events which are also regarded as fact by the company.

Mxy and IM crossing over into each others' company, fits that description perfectly.
It is a fact that it happened but isn't necessarily to be taken seriously. If that possibility is true.

Mr Master
It is a fact that it happened but isn't necessarily to be taken seriously.
If that possibility is true.
I agree.

I gave my reasons on the prior page.

Imo, it's exacty why it's Not recognized in any of the Fantastic Four bios,
or any other bio besides the Impossible Man's.

Barney
Wow Master is annoying with the cockiness and stupid smiley's. Grow up dude.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
I agree.

I gave my reasons on the prior page.

Imo, it's exacty why it's Not recognized in any of the Fantastic Four bios,
or any other bio besides the Impossible Man's. It's still recognized in an official Marvel bio. ..

This is something that cannot be taken away -- Mxy and IM can apparently, and canonically, cross companies.

Cool feat for both of 'em. smile

Mr Master
It's still recognized in an official Marvel bio.
Impossible Man's.

Which also makes him beating Marvel staff canon.
It was a Fantastic Four issue,
I' would've preferred it to be recognized there,
instead of in an outside party's (like IM)
This is something that cannot be taken away -- Mxy and IM can apparently,
and canonically, cross companies.
That's fine.

It doesn't take away from the fact that in 2008
the Crystal Palace is credited with damaging the entire Omniverse (took place on panel)

The Chaos Wave Re-Created the entire Omniverse as you know.

That's what I'm debating, is Marvel a Multiverse,
or an Omniverse?

If Marvel has stories where the Omniverse is getting "torn to pieces and rebuilt"

Then it's not difficult to summize that Marvel indeed has it's own Omniverse.

I agree with you on prior your point earlier in this thread:
Marvel and DC are linked in some way/shape/form --
but it's not a link which allows every single event that transpires in one company,
to leak over into the other company.
thumb up

If I had to elaborate on this post from my point of view,
I'd say,

ONLY when companies meet in cross-overs are the companies significant to each other,
and the events of said cross-overs are restrcited or contained withIN said cross-overs.

.................................................................................

Mxy and IM didn't do anything spectacular when they visited,
Mxy toyed with the FF
and MM with Supes.

It was a cute/funny story with no significance on the History of either character,
but especially irrelevant to the FF and their History.

Cool feat for both of 'em.
IM going to Marvel Studios
and scaring/smacking up the Avatars that draw him is a better one. stick out tongue

123KID
Originally posted by Barney
Wow GS is annoying with the cockiness and stupid smiley's. Grow up dude.

fixed for you

Barney
fixed for you Don' know GS just looking at this master guys posts.

Anyway Galan007 is right on this one.

Mr Master
Its not about disagreeing with me because i'm not taking an ambiguous scene and presenting my interpretation

and the answer given is:

Hey, nice 2005 Bio,

Eventually,

Mr Master

hum

And HERE is that Omniverse they are talking about On Panel: (artistically illustrated)

(Winter 2007)

The WRITER states:

I can't believe Wanda (a fictional drawing) has the power to re-create me. smile

Galan007
Impossible Man's.

Which also makes him beating Marvel staff canon..thumb up

It was a Fantastic Four issue,
I' would've preferred it to be recognized there,
instead of in an outside party's (like IM).What was a F4 issue? confused

That's fine.

It doesn't take away from the fact that in 2008
the Crystal Palace is credited with damaging the entire Omniverse (took place on panel)

The Chaos Wave Re-Created the entire Omniverse as you know.

That's what I'm debating, is Marvel a Multiverse,
or an Omniverse?

If Marvel has stories where the Omniverse is getting "torn to pieces and rebuilt"

Then it's not difficult to summize that Marvel indeed has it's own Omniverse. My stance on what the companies are, hasn't changed, .

Mr Master
What was a F4 issue?
Pardon me, it wasn't even a mainstream Marvel issue, it was a Superman comic,
the Cross-over (Silver Surfer vs Superman) is where they actually meet.

That's what's recognized in IM's bio, the Cross-over,
what Mxy stated in the Superman issue you posted
is not acknowledged though.
My stance on what the companies are, hasn't changed,
thumb up

One could say that the whole of Marvel = an Omniverse, and the whole of DC = an Omniverse,

and these two Omniverses can exist together at certain times,

to form a greater Omniverse,

But I wouldn't say that they are perma-linked to the same general creation,

ALL of the time -- or else you'd have Marvel characters affecting DC, and vice versa..

I refuse to believe Roma can destroy Universes in DC with the CN,
and that Superman saved DC AND Marvel by vibrating. srsly
I completely agree.

Imo, this is the most sensible explanation.

lando005
master i'm curious about 1 thing that if i'm right i may have a compromise to off everyone here, with the whole HOM thing was it ever stated that the entire omniverse was destroyed and reformatted by wanda? Or has there ever been any such claim by marvel I know it "tore through the onmiverse" but that doesnt mean that the entire thing was destroyed now does it

batdude123
Or, as I think Galan was pointing out, (I'm paraphrasing)
perhaps these stories are only of consequence
when concerning said cross-overs are published.
Other than that, they're separate entites.
(this is a more logical outlook imo,
otherwise Dr Strange/Fate is the most powerful being in Marvel/DC combined)

laughing

Bingo.

Marvel writers can scream the word "Omniverse" at us until their faces turn blue. However, if the Omniverse was destroyed in a Marvel comic, DC would still be pumping out comics weekly.

erm

lando005
I have a thoery about this but i'll need some info from master to prove it, seeing as how there have been offically recognized canon crossovers between the two i'm not that close mindied to the idea of them being with in the same omniverse, One could say that they both inhabit different regions of the omnivers, and that both are so far away from one another that neither one of them is likely to effect the other, I know marvel throws around the term omniverse alot, with the whole creation wave and all but even though it was stated to be tearing through the omniverse it was never stated that the entire omniverse was destroyed. After all the omniverse in theory has no limit to it, so you can view it as part of the omiverses being damaged, but other parts (like the dc region) were un effected as the wave was stopped. For example if there was a super hurricane or something that tore through tronado ally an international news reporter may say that it tore trough the U.S. in a general report because it is more expediant than talkign about the minute details of the matter. Or let's say someone was shot in the shoulder or something, most people would just say he was shot, but to be more precise only his shoulder was effected, not his legs or other arm and such, the omniverse is a BIG place it's no too far fetched to beliver that major events could happen with in it but still not have far enough reaching effects to effet other regions of it. Looking at it that way marvel and dc could be on completely different ends of it not likely to ever interact but both part of the same. I know i'm not always crystal clear when i try to explain my thoughts but i hope you understand what i'm trying to get at. Any way this is just my oppinion.

Mr Master
it was stated to be tearing through the omniverse
it was never stated that the entire omniverse was destroyed.
Actually it was stated.
After all the omniverse in theory has no limit to it,
so you can view it as part of the omiverses being damaged,
Having personal unsupported speculative views is fine,
but On Panel in Marvel comis,
the Chaos Wave "tore the Omniverse to pieces then rebuilt it"
For example if there was a super hurricane or something that tore through tronado ally an international news reporter may say that it tore trough the U.S. in a general report because it is more expediant than talkign about the minute details of the matter. Or let's say someone was shot in the shoulder or something, most people would just say he was shot, but to be more precise only his shoulder was effected, not his legs or other arm and such, the omniverse is a BIG place it's no too far fetched to beliver that major events could happen with in it but still not have far enough reaching effects to effet other regions of it. Looking at it that way marvel and dc could be on completely different ends of it not likely to ever interact but both part of the same. I know i'm not always crystal clear when i try to explain my thoughts but i hope you understand what i'm trying to get at. Any way this is just my oppinion.
I respect your ideas lando, you know that,
but this is all inconsequential,
now that you know Marvel Writers stated it On Panel,
as something that actually happened ... not would or could or what if ... nada.

master i'm curious about 1 thing that if i'm right i may have a compromise to off everyone here,
with the whole HOM thing was it ever stated
that the entire omniverse was destroyed and reformatted by wanda?

smile

We all know it was Wanda
or as the official Marvel Handbook states "Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp
that brought Jaspers back to life:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1703/w9kr2.th.jpg

"During the Scarlet Witch's 'House of M' Reality Warp,

Jaspers Reformed alive merged with the Fury"

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8717/w10rk2.th.jpg

"Mad Jim Jaspers has also returned,
brought back to life by the Scarlet Witch's recent Reality Warp

Or has there ever been any such claim by marvel
Yea, right above friend, from the Writer himself.
I know it "tore through the onmiverse"
but that doesnt mean that the entire thing was destroyed now does it
It didnb't just tore through it,

it literally "tore it to pieces" and then Re-arranged it

"Literally" yes (On Panel as you read with your own eyes above)

lando005

smile

We all know it was Wanda
or as the official Marvel Handbook states "Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp
that brought Jaspers back to life:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1703/w9kr2.th.jpg

"During the Scarlet Witch's 'House of M' Reality Warp,

Jaspers Reformed alive merged with the Fury"
........................................................................................

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8717/w10rk2.th.jpg

"Mad Jim Jaspers has also returned, brought back to life
by the Scarlet Witch's recent Reality Warp"

Yea, right above friend, from the Writer himself.

It didnb't just tore through it,

it literally "tore it to pieces" and then Re-arranged it

"Literally" yes (On Panel as you read with your own eyes above)

these scans would also hint then that the omniverse is in some way finite if you want to belive that it was completely destroyed and reformatted, somehow that just doesnt seem right, doesn't it seems like more of a general assesment of the damage done?

Mr Master
these scans would also hint then that the omniverse is in some way finite
if you want to belive that it was completely destroyed and reformatted,
somehow that just doesnt seem right,
Or the Chaos Wave, like other Marvel Omniversal busters
simply have the power to wipe out infinity.

Or are you gonna argue against
every On Panel artistically illustrated feat
that depicts an entire company Reality getting erased?

It's happened in DC, and in Marvel in other occasions.

doesn't it seems like more of a general assesment of the damage done?
Well friend,
you asked if it's been stated On Panel
that the Chaos Wave tore the Omniverse pieces,
I posted On Panel proof that the Wave not only tore the Omniverse to pieces,
but rebuilt the Omniverse aswell.

I disagree,
it does not seem, "like more of a general assesment of the damage done"
it seems that the entire Omniverse was re-created,
just like the On panel depiction clarifies with NO room for speculation. smile

It's stated in plain english, quite clearly,

Originally posted by batdude123
Bingo.

Marvel writers can scream the word "Omniverse" at us until their faces turn blue. However, if the Omniverse was destroyed in a Marvel comic,
DC would still be pumping out comics weekly
thumb up I'll second that bingo.

Which is precisely why they have their separate Omniverses,
where one can never influence the other.

Only in consonant cross-overs,
are the Two realities ever of any significance to each other,
this significance of course, remains contained withIN the cross-over.

lando005
Or the Chaos Wave, like other Marvel Omniversal busters
simply have the power to wipe out infinity.

Or are you gonna argue against
every On Panel artistically illustrated feat
that depicts an entire company Reality getting erased?

It's happened in DC, and in Marvel in other occasions.

Well friend,
you asked if it's been stated On Panel
that the Chaos Wave tore the Omniverse pieces,
I posted On Panel proof that the Wave not only tore the Omniverse to pieces,
but rebuilt the Omniverse aswell.

I disagree,
it does not seem, "like more of a general assesment of the damage done"
it seems that the entire Omniverse was re-created,
just like the On panel depiction clarifies with NO room for speculation. smile

It's stated in plain english, quite clearly,

that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it" ok fair enough but there is some room for speculation though like how a destruction wave could completely destroy something that is without end that statement in its self is contridictonary

Mr Master
ok fair enough
Cool.
but there is some room for speculation though
None whatsoever.

Jaspers was going to destory the Omniverse too, in 2007's "Die by the Sword"

This was even confirmed in the 2008 Official Marvel handbook bios:

like how a destruction wave could completely destroy something
that is without end that statement in its self is contridictonary
It's happened sevaral times (all reality/existence getting erased) in DC & Marvel.

lando005
Cool.

None whatsoever.

Jaspers was going to destory the Omniverse too, in 2007's "Die by the Sword"

This was even confirmed in the 2008 Official Marvel handbook bios:

It's happened sevaral times (all reality/existence getting erased) in DC & Marvel. alright just saying is sounds kinda odd to completely destroy somthing tha doesn't have an end to it, you gotta admit that

Mr Master
alright just saying is sounds kinda odd
to completely destroy somthing tha doesn't have an end to it,
you gotta admit that
That's a matter of opinion good friend,
what's of consequence is, it happened, it's a fact, and that's the bottom line.

Anyway, finding perfect logic in a fictional creation is a dead end road,
like traveling back in time,
the very idea brings up so many unescapable paradoxes
that one quickly realizes how absurd the notion is.
And yet, cats that can't even destroy a Planet are swooping in and out of time.

If I named all the "odd" occurences that take place in comics (Marvel & DC)
I wouldn't have enough room on this entire page to complete the list.
................................................................................

So let's not use the
"that doesn't make sense" argument in a fictional setting to devalue a feat.

Although, a valid counter to your dilemma could be,
there are different levels of Infinity in Marvel,
so under that logic, reasonably one Infinity can smother another,
in other words, the power of that Wave,
was greater than the infinity of the Omniverse.

Same understanding applies to the other Omniversal busters.
................................................................................

That must be the case of Mxy and others
who have demonstrated the same Feat in DC's Omniverse.

lando005
That's a matter of opinion good friend,
what's of consequence is, it happened, it's a fact, and that's the bottom line.

Anyway, finding perfect logic in a fictional creation is a dead end road,
like traveling back in time,
the very idea brings up so many unescapable paradoxes
that one quickly realizes how absurd the notion is.
And yet, cats that can't even destroy a Planet are swooping in and out of time.

If I named all the "odd" occurences that take place in comics (Marvel & DC)
I wouldn't have enough room on this entire page to complete the list.

So let's not use the
"that doesn't make sense" argument in a fictional setting to devalue a feat.

Although, a valid counter to your dilemma could be,
there are different levels of Infinity in Marvel,
so under that logic, reasonably one Infinity can smother another,
in other words, the power of that Wave,
was greater than the infinity of the Omniverse.

Same understanding applies to the other Omniversal busters.

That must be the case of Mxy and others
who have demonstrated the same Feat in DC's Omniverse. like saying the rate of expansion of the chaos wave was greater than the rate of expansion of the omniverse... it was eventually overtaken, ok i get it

nvrbeenwthagirl
So basicaly all cross overs are canon?

Mr Master
like saying the rate of expansion of the chaos wave was greater than the rate of expansion of the omniverse... it was eventually overtaken, ok i get it
thumb up

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Which is precisely why they have their separate Omniverses,
where one can never influence the other.

Only in consonant cross-overs,
are the Two realities ever of any significance to each other,
this significance of course, remains contained withIN the cross-over.
Galan was the foundation of this idea,
and it makes perfect sense,
and better yet, it satisfies all parties.

manjaro
i totally forgot why any of this is important........ no expression

starlock
Threadstarter asked" do the marvel and DC multiverses exist within the same creation"

This seems to answer the question right from marvel

With this evidence i wonder why a updated -newer bio has not been shown? does the 2006-7-8 handbooks not have an entry for multiverse and omniverse?

All these scans of exiles, jaspers, and then ones explanation of said scans is not answering the question, they are only asking more questions, sorry but what does the newer handbooks state? do they leave out entries for multiverse and omniverse?

Mr Master
Threadstarter asked" do the marvel and DC multiverses exist within the same creation"

This seems to answer the question right from marvel
That's a 2005 bio,
it seems that year Marvel was going to incorporate itself
in this external Omniverse idea,

it was obviously stomped the next year,
when we see the LT's bio where he's dealing with Two Marvel MegaverseS (on panel aswell)
That right there would make it impossible for Marvel to be a single Megaverse.

Further stomped in 2007 bios, as it is stated TOAA Created the Marvel Omniverse.
With this evidence i wonder why a updated -newer bio has not been shown?
does the 2006-7-8 handbooks not have an entry for multiverse and omniverse?
You must've ignored my postS on page 4 ... they're riddled with 2007 and 08 bioS:

.............................................................................................................

(Late 2007)

.............................................................................................................

(Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

Unless TOAA Created DC the "real World" and all other verseS in other companies,
Marvel MUST have their own Omniverse. smile

How can this be?

so How can Marvel be just a single Multiverse?

Impossible!!!

All these scans of exiles, jaspers,
and then ones explanation of said scans is not answering the question,
they are only asking more questions
All those On Panel scans prove that there's a Marvel Omniverse,
there hasn't been One On Panel scan that states Marvel is just a Multiverse,
or Megaverse.

What we do have a plethora of On Panel evidence not only referring to the Omniverse,
but actually artistically depicting (as in illustrated/drawn) not just statements.

In fact, the Marvel Omniverse has even been torn to pieces,
and remade ... this has been ceritifed in separate arcs.
sorry but what does the newer handbooks state?
do they leave out entries for multiverse and omniverse?
The 2008 bios flat out confirm that Jaspers was going to destroy the entire Omniverse,
in "Die by the Sword" (Winter 2007 arc)
Same arc that describes how Wanda's Chaos Wave
"literally tore the Omniverse to pieces, and rebuilt it"

I ain't just yip yappin, it's all stated On Panel
and corroborated across different arcs.

Galan007
Pardon me, it wasn't even a mainstream Marvel issue, it was a Superman comic,.thumb up

the Cross-over (Silver Surfer vs Superman) is where they actually meet.

That's what's recognized in IM's bio, the Cross-over,.True,
that's the only time Mxy/IM have met on panel.

what Mxy stated in the Superman issue you posted
is not acknowledged though. I disagree...

"Mixed Pickels , also impersonated Impy on at least one occasion to torment the FF of an undisclosed location":

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ImpossibleManbio3.jpg
(From IM's bio in the 2006 OHOTMU)

The scans I posted from the Superman comic fit that description perfectly, imo.

starlock
That's a 2005 bio,

when we see the LT's bio where he's dealing with Two Marvel MegaverseS (on panel aswell)

Further stomped in 2007 bios, as it is stated TOAA Created the Marvel Omniverse.

You must've ignored my postS on page 4 ... they're riddled with 2007 and 08 bioS:

(Late 2007)

(Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

Unless TOAA Created DC the "real World" and all other verseS in other companies,

How can this be?

Impossible!!!

or Megaverse.

What we do have a plethora of On Panel evidence not only referring to the Omniverse,
but actually artistically depicting (as in illustrated/drawn) not just statements.

The 2008 bios flat out confirm that Jaspers was going to destroy the entire Omniverse,

In the 2005 handbook it has a definition for multiverse and omniverse.....what i was asking is....do the newer handbooks have entries for the definition of these words....not references

i can see from many of the scans and such that there were references...but that is not enough, to just mention the word and show a artistic view of said omniverse...it never states that marvel has their own omniverse....and the 2005 says"omniverse: A glossary of terms" it then goes on to explain what the term means...is there a definition for the term omniverse in any of the newer handbooks?

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
That quote of one of my earlier posts, especially the part regarding Marvel characters claiming to have at their disposal the power to destroy the omniverse, deals with all of your posts Mr Master.

Please present a statement from Marvel specifically addressing the matter that changes their stance on the omniverse or save yourself the effort.

Scans of Quasar flying around the omniverse, or ones saying the Exiles are protectors of the omniverse do NOT change Marvels statement. They do not have the implications you so wish them to have. erm

Mr Master
AGAIN:

Eventually,

Mr Master
AGAIN!!!

hum

(Winter 2007)

The WRITER states:

crazy

I can't believe Wanda (a fictional drawing) has the power to re-create me. smile

Mr Master
AGAIN!!!!

That's a 2005 bio,

(Late 2007)

(Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

If you admit that TOAA created DC every other company plus the "Real World" (us)

I'll concede.

How can this be?

Impossible!!!

or Megaverse.

yawn

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>