300 vs These Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
300 Spartans from 300 vs movie versions of:

Batman- Batman Begins
V
Blade- sword only
Beowulf
Wolf- spear and wristblades only
Wolverine

Kutulu
Heroes win. Wolverine soloes.

celestialdemon
Heroes win. Wolf's weapons will cut through their shields. Beowulf will handle a lot of them by himself. Blade can kill quite a few. They won't be able to keep Wolverine down. Batman is the weak link here, but even he can probably take down a few of them.

Crease
Forgive my ignorance, who is Wolf?

braz
Originally posted by Crease
Forgive my ignorance, who is Wolf?

The Predator from AVPR.

braz
Wolverine would take out alot no doubt, but he could tire out eventually, or get overwhelmed by so many men.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by braz
300 Spartans from 300 vs movie versions of:

Batman- Batman Begins
V
Blade- sword only
Beowulf
Wolf- spear and wristblades only
Wolverine

How are you today young man? Wolverine or Wolf could solo this with ease, but the heroes do win.

Crease
The Predator from AVPR.

Thanks. In that case, the heroes win a hard faught battle with Bruce and V dying.

If you throw in Achilles' Myrmidons with the 300, the heroes lose.

Darth Martin
Wolverine and Wolf each could solo this by thereselves.

Gecko4lif
Beowolf could solo if they dont throw any spears

Darth Martin
Haven't seen Beouwolf.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Haven't seen Beouwolf.
Dont.

Read a f*ckin book. wink

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Dont.

Read a f*ckin book. wink eek!

braz
Wolf would solo 300 Spartans, with a spear and wristblades? Idunno about that 1. He'd kill about 50 but eventually die, but Wolverine probably not so much, unless like I said if he tires out.

celestialdemon
Dont.

Read a f*ckin book. wink

Thread starter specifically stated movie versions, so reading the book wouldn't mean anything. Besides, the book Beowulf would get slaughtered by these guys.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Thread starter specifically stated movie versions, so reading the book wouldn't mean anything. Besides, the book Beowulf would get slaughtered by these guys.
Ahh didnt see that

Book beowulf would solo the ****ing feild dude.

Darth Martin
Wolf would solo 300 Spartans, with a spear and wristblades? Idunno about that 1. He'd kill about 50 but eventually die, but Wolverine probably not so much, unless like I said if he tires out. I think he could solo it. erm All of his weapons will lice through anything the Spartans have like a knife through hot butter. He also has his superhuman strength and speed. Is he wearing armour or his Bio-Helmet. And Yautja know how to take alot of stabs and scars. big grin

celestialdemon
Ahh didnt see that

Book beowulf would solo the ****ing feild dude.

No way. The book version didn't kill all the monsters from the movie. He only fought Grendel, Grendel's mother, and the dragon. He almost died against Grendel's mother, and he ended up dying from the wounds he got from the dragon. Hell, he wouldn't have killed the dragon in the first place if he didn't have help.

endrict
Originally posted by Kutulu
Heroes win. Wolverine soloes.

Darth Martin
Begins Batman- Bruce really brings nothing to this fight. The Spartans are in better shape and can probably fight better. H2H won't help Bats here. However, his suit will. They probably won't be able to pierce it. And he has his mini-mines. that's really all he brings to the table. Probably dies.

V- V>Any Spartan here and could probably take alot at the same time but unlike Bruce he doesn't have the armour. He probably dies.

Blade- Can straight up pwn a whole bunch of them simarily to V, but unlike V Blade has a healing factor that will help him here. Titanium>Bronze. He survives.

Beowulf- Don't know anything about him.

Wolf- Wolf's skill is superior to any of these guys. He's hundreds of years old. His Wristblades and Combi-Stick can slice through anything the Spartans have here. He is also extremely durable and can take a bunch of battlesoak. He also has Superhuman stats and he can dominate the battlefield.

Wolverine- Straight up dominates the battlefield. Too much skill and experience like the Yautja. He's over a hundred years old and has good strategy. His claws like Wolf's can cut anything here. He's too fast for most of them. He could solo this. He will never tire due to his healing factor and will hardly get seriously injured thankls to both his healing and adamantium skeleton.

braz
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No way. The book version didn't kill all the monsters from the movie. He only fought Grendel, Grendel's mother, and the dragon. He almost died against Grendel's mother, and he ended up dying from the wounds he got from the dragon. Hell, he wouldn't have killed the dragon in the first place if he didn't have help.

Book Beowulf was more uber, I'd say personally. He actually took on Grendels mother instead of banging her, and it actually mentions that he takes on and kills 9 sea monsters instead of 2 like in the movie. And in the book, Beowulf was stronger and could overpower Grendel, in the movie, he had to scream so he wouldnt get ripped in half. Beowulf has the strength of 30 men in the epic poem.

braz
Begins Batman- Bruce really brings nothing to this fight. The Spartans are in better shape and can probably fight better. H2H won't help Bats here. However, his suit will. They probably won't be able to pierce it. And he has his mini-mines. that's really all he brings to the table. Probably dies.

V- V>Any Spartan here and could probably take alot at the same time but unlike Bruce he doesn't have the armour. He probably dies.

Blade- Can straight up pwn a whole bunch of them simarily to V, but unlike V Blade has a healing factor that will help him here. Titanium>Bronze. He survives.

Beowulf- Don't know anything about him.

Wolf- Wolf's skill is superior to any of these guys. He's hundreds of years old. His Wristblades and Combi-Stick can slice through anything the Spartans have here. He is also extremely durable and can take a bunch of battlesoak. He also has Superhuman stats and he can dominate the battlefield.

Wolverine- Straight up dominates the battlefield. Too much skill and experience like the Yautja. He's over a hundred years old and has good strategy. His claws like Wolf's can cut anything here. He's too fast for most of them. He could solo this. He will never tire due to his healing factor and will hardly get seriously injured thankls to both his healing and adamantium skeleton.

I wouldnt say each Spartan is better than Bats in h2h combat, I'd say Bats unarmed could take about 4 or 5 Spartans if hes lucky.

V takes about a dozen, hes slightly faster, and alot more durable.

Blade kills about 3 or 4 dozen.

Beowulf- likewise

Wolf- like I said around 50, hes durable, quick and highly skilled, but he doesnt have a HF like Wolverine, thats why he dies Imo.

Wolverine would pretty much solo.

Darth Martin
that's highly debatable about Bats taking on 5 Spartans unarmed. But The Spartans have weapons, Bats doesn't have any(melee). Wheras comic Batman could pretty much almost solo this with his utility belt alone.

Forgot about V's durbility.

Wolf survives.

Btw Blade, Wolverine, Wolf, and ESPECIALLY V hey will have a master plan and strategy.

braz
that's highly debatable about Bats taking on 5 Spartans unarmed. But The Spartans have weapons, Bats doesn't have any(melee). Wheras comic Batman could pretty much almost solo this with his utility belt alone.

Forgot about V's durbility.

Wolf survives.

Btw Blade, Wolverine, Wolf, and ESPECIALLY V hey will have a master plan and strategy.

V and Wolf def would.

celestialdemon
Book Beowulf was more uber, I'd say personally. He actually took on Grendels mother instead of banging her, and it actually mentions that he takes on and kills 9 sea monsters instead of 2 like in the movie. And in the book, Beowulf was stronger and could overpower Grendel, in the movie, he had to scream so he wouldnt get ripped in half. Beowulf has the strength of 30 men in the epic poem.

I'll read the book again, but I don't recall it ever stating he took on 9 sea monsters. I only remember the 3. And yes, he did kill Grendel's mother in the poem. In the movie, they never fought, so nothing else can really be said there. I know Beowulf had the strength of 30 men, but he didn't overpower Grendel easily. They had a tough fight until Grendel tried to retreat, and Beowulf grabbed his arm, used the wall for leverage, and ripped his arm off.

braz
^Yeah I didnt say he overpowered Grendel easily, it was a damn tough struggle, but he did. And Im pretty sure it said 9 sea monsters, I'll have to check.

Darth Martin
V with just a few knives though can quickl;y run out of weapons. sad

braz
^Yeah, he only carries like what, 6? He just can't throw too many and hang on to at least 2.

Darth Martin
But if he had unlimited daggers. shifty

braz
Heh. True my friend, very true. smokin'

Darth Martin
I'm thinking about doing a gauntlet.

braz
For who?

Darth Martin
Begins Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.