I'm going to go shoot solar powered cars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I'll tell you all about it here in this thread when I get back. Oh, and blow me. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
I'm back, and it was pretty cool. These high school kids made little tiny cars that are solar powered and then they raced them.

BakaXero
forgot that your job was news camera man for a sec there

TRH
Originally posted by BakaXero

DarkC
You should have stepped on them.

ragesRemorse
if it doesnt emit exhaust which smells like a dirty auto shop, its not a real car

Mairuzu
what is it then

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BakaXero

I forget about that all the time. Ill tell someone, "Yeah, I shot the police the other day while they were raiding a house in North Las Vegas.. . . " and the person I'm talking to is like . .. blink ... .. and I'm like . . doh . . . and then I'm like, "Oh yeah, I'm a videographer." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'll tell you all about it here in this thread when I get back. Oh, and blow me. big grin wanna borrow my TIE fighter? stick out tongue

McLovin
I forget about that all the time. Ill tell someone, "Yeah, I shot the police the other day while they were raiding a house in North Las Vegas.. . . " and the person I'm talking to is like . .. blink ... .. and I'm like . . doh . . . and then I'm like, "Oh yeah, I'm a videographer." roll eyes (sarcastic)

I bet you're really a skinny blond guy that wears "short, shorts" and is actually a member of the Sheriffs department. I bet you ride a bicycle too ..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
I bet you're really a skinny blond guy that wears "short, shorts" and is actually a member of the Sheriffs department. I bet you ride a bicycle too .. TH is da shiz, homey. coolest white guy I have ever met. wink

McLovin
I bet you're really a skinny blond guy that wears "short, shorts" and is actually a member of the Sheriffs department. I bet you ride a bicycle too ..

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/reno911a.jpg

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
TH is da shiz, homey. coolest white guy I have ever met. wink

Because I can
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
if it doesnt emit exhaust which smells like a dirty auto shop, its not a real car
its a better car

SoylentBlue
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/reno911a.jpg

AAAH FREDDY MERCURY RUN FOR YOUR DAMN LIVES

Piggle Humsy

laughing

chillmeistergen

You filmed a police raid, yet you felt the need to tell us about mini, solar powered cars?

Rogue Jedi
Off topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.