Tetsuo versus Hellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The monstrously powerful psychokinetic, Tetsuo, attacks Hellion in a case of 'Eliminating the rest from the best'. Who survives this tangle of the minds ?

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS , No head exploding. If the fight continues longer then three hours Tetsuo will automatically morph into his giant fetus form.

Who wins ?

http://www.lesroquetes.com/ylaluna/akira/tb/tetsuo05tb.jpg

Versus

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/9/94/Hellion_head.jpg/440px-Hellion_head.jpg

llagrok
KAAAAANEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Uhm, Hellion looks like he has more control and possibly more power. I'll give him a full 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
KAAAAANEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Uhm, Hellion looks like he has more control and possibly more power. I'll give him a full 10/10

TEEEEETSUUUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hellion seemed to lack finesse last time I bothered to check....

llagrok
Yeah, but it says "no CIS"

Which means that whoever makes a telekinetic bubble inside their opponent first, wins. I think Hellion would draw quicker.

grey fox
Yeah, but it says "no CIS"

Which means that whoever makes a telekinetic bubble inside their opponent first, wins. I think Hellion would draw quicker.

Note the whole 'No head exploding' , it kind of extends to all bubbles inside people. There fun, but cheap...reeeeeal cheap.

llagrok
Still, Hellion.

His feats far outweigh Tetsuo's.

grey fox
Still, Hellion.

His feats far outweigh Tetsuo's.

Such as ?

llagrok
Wait....

Now that I remember, Tetsuo was able to stop and easily contain a shot from a tank. That's pretty impressive.

grey fox
Wait....

Now that I remember, Tetsuo was able to stop and easily contain a shot from a tank. That's pretty impressive.

Ding.

How about the laser he took the chest with no effect, he was shocked, but didn't feel pain and wasn't bleeding.

Hell it took an ORBITAL LASER STRIKE just to blow off the kids arm.

llagrok
*nod*

He's like the Hulk, only cooler and stronger!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=evcmsR57Xo4&feature=related

Akuki
I'm giving this to Testuo by a pretty large margin. I'd have to check back, but i remember him traveling all the way into space on one occasion, plus nuking a U.S. battlefleet.

grey fox
I can confirm the space feat (It's how he took out the Orbital Laser) but i'm not entirely sure on the Battlefleet.

llagrok
Let's continue screaming the names

TETSUOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

grey fox
KAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
!!!!1

lando005
tetsuo in a stomp he might not have the refined skill hellion has but his sheer power is godlike

Akuki
Ok i went back and read volume 6 of Akira, and this turns into a rapestomp. He's got extremely high level regen, he blocks the orbital laser,can manipulate gravity within a center area to crush opponents, and he showed far higher movement speed with his space feat.

Trollman
Who cares?

TricksterPriest
AAAKIRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Tetsuo was an insane TK, and when he lost control, they had to call in Akira to dump him into another dimension. Hellion is ****ed.

SevenShackles
humm the laser to the chest, didnt the battery die or something and thats why it didnt go threw him? anyway seems like you gatta catch him by surprise to do anything and i dont see that happening since he will just destroy hellion. Tetsuo FTW.

grey fox
Originally posted by SevenShackles
humm the laser to the chest, didnt the battery die or something and thats why it didnt go threw him? anyway seems like you gatta catch him by surprise to do anything and i dont see that happening since he will just destroy hellion. Tetsuo FTW.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was shot, looked at the hole, laughed, Kaneda attempted another shot but the battery ran out, then the Orbital Strike hits Tetsuo.

llagrok
Fox boy is right.

It takes a while before you're injured by the lasers, there was a 5 second slow time or something when it was used on one of the protesters.

grey fox
Who would be a better match up for Tetsuo ?

psycho gundam
movie phoenix

grey fox
Originally posted by psycho gundam
movie phoenix

Hmmm....

psycho gundam
stalemate right? or they both die trying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.