heralds vs thanos/mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
heralds(all bloodlusted)no cis

silver surfer
morg/wol
redshift
stardust
firelord
air walker
nova(frankie raye)
terrax
fallen one

no bfr

who wins?

Soljer
Surfer solos.

Trollman
Originally posted by LORD B
heralds(all bloodlusted)no cis

silver surfer
morg/wol
redshift
stardust
firelord
air walker
nova(frankie raye)
terrax
fallen one

no bfr

who wins?

Who cares?

batdude123
Originally posted by Trollman
Who cares?

That's a better question.

Gecko4lif
Herald have no chance here

celestialdemon
Heralds lose.

guy222
mangog/thanos

CaptainStoic
Take away Morg, and I'd give this fight to Thanos and Mangog. The Heralds have too muchpower on their side to lose this one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Take away Morg, and I'd give this fight to Thanos and Mangog. The Heralds have too muchpower on their side to lose this one. And Morg makes the difference?

nimbus006
Morg with waters could probably hold off Thanos long enough for the rest of the heralds to take out Mangog, then 9 heralds against Thanos = Heralds FTW

Mr. Slippyfist
Ah yes, didn't see the WOL.

Either way, WOL Morg took on all of the heralds basically one on one...

nimbus006
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And Morg makes the difference?

Its Morg with WOL, which IMO does make a difference.

nimbus006

Correct

King Kandy
Morg is tough but I think even he will fall.

quanchi112
Thanos and Mangog win this but Morg is impressive with the wol.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by nimbus006
Morg with waters could probably hold off Thanos long enough for the rest of the heralds to take out Mangog, then 9 heralds against Thanos = Heralds FTW

Actually I see Morg doing a lot more than just holding Thanos at bay, I can see him trouncing him, or Mangog. All of Galactus' minions have speedy long range attacks, Mangogs are slow and predictable. Now add the rest of the Heralds into this equation and, the Heralds would win with ease.

CaptainStoic

Wrong he took them all on at the same time, just because they never got the chance to pile on him just means that his power was so great that it was Morg that was pushing them back not the other way around. Thanos isn't taking on that many Heralds under his own power.

quanchi112
Wrong he took them all on at the same time, just because they never got the chance to pile on him just means that his power was so great that it was Morg that was pushing them back not the other way around. Thanos isn't taking on that many Heralds under his own power. The Surfer wasnt there though.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wrong he took them all on at the same time, just because they never got the chance to pile on him just means that his power was so great that it was Morg that was pushing them back not the other way around. Thanos isn't taking on that many Heralds under his own power. And notice the 'basically one on one'... because, that's what he did. They didn't all attack him, they fought him one by one. He even got hurt a couple of times.

I never said he was going to.

Actually I see Morg doing a lot more than just holding Thanos at bay, I can see him trouncing him, or Mangog. All of Galactus' minions have speedy long range attacks, Mangogs are slow and predictable. Now add the rest of the Heralds into this equation and, the Heralds would win with ease.
And Surfer doesn't = all heralds. Morg fights like a tool... and he doesn't really utilize his long range attacks.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Surfer wasnt there though.

Yes he was there, he left to get help for a while but even when he was there he did not help in the least. Morg beat Surfer without the WOL, and when I say beat him, i mean he knocked him the hell out.

quanchi112
Yes he was there, he left to get help for a while but even when he was there he did not help in the least. Morg beat Surfer without the WOL, and when I say beat him, i mean he knocked him the hell out. Surfer beat him later in his annual. Uhm and he wasnt there as these others were engaging him. He went to find Galactus and wasnt present for the bulk of the fight.

CaptainStoic
Ok 2 wins for Morg one for Surfer, but then again what does this have to do with Thanos and Mangog being reduced to molecules?

quanchi112
Ok 2 wins for Morg one for Surfer, but then again what does this have to do with Thanos and Mangog being reduced to molecules? Mangog defeated Odin. I could see Odin crushing the heralds that Morg defeated as well. Mangog beat the baddest skyfather around. He would beat Morg with the wol as well.

Bouboumaster
Lol, I was going to vote for team 2 until I've seen that Mangog beat once Odin. Then team 2 still beat team 1, but a lot easier :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.