Kills me to say this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackRose332
It kills me to admit this but I, like many others in this forum, am new to this site. I am a little bit familiar with this set-up but please bear with me until I completely get it. I came to this site because my friend recommended it for a good role-play site as well as a place to discuss movies.

I do love to role-play and I hope it it the same here as I am use to. Also, if anyone wants to recommend a good role-play for me,please do. ^^

I guess this is the part where I tell you about myself and hope you do not run away screaming... Let's see how this goes..

My name that I wish to be called is Rose, although my real name is Krystle. I am 15 years old and quite mature for my age. I can be a little too hyper at times, but then again, who isn't? I can also... how do I word this without cursing... I can be very mean at times but those outbursts normally don't last long. I am loyal and talkative and... You know what? You'll find out if you continue to talk to me. I know that long introductions normally bore people so I'm gonna stop now. Seriously, I will. (That's enough talking to yourself, Rose!)

Nod
hug4

BlackRose332
Aw! I love that smiley! It's like getting random hugs!! ^^

Shervana
aww..You role playing addict! Welcome! Look at the hopping bunnies!
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

BlackRose332
Yup ^^
Aww!! Momiji-kun!! <3

Rodgort
Welcome to KMC! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you stay with us for a long time. big grin

I used to RP a lot, but right now there isn't much that interests me, especially because the RP Forum is covered with new roleplayers who have no idea what to do. stick out tongue

Stealth
Hiya happy

BlackRose332
Originally posted by Rodgort
Welcome to KMC! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you stay with us for a long time. big grin

I used to RP a lot, but right now there isn't much that interests me, especially because the RP Forum is covered with new roleplayers who have no idea what to do. stick out tongue

Oh gawd... That's one thing I can't stand. That's why this forum says "It kills me to say this" because it really does kill me to admit that I am new, only for the fact that I have a strong dislike for n00bs.
Maybe I'll help make a good role-play. ^^ I've had experiance. Lol.

BlackRose332
Originally posted by Stealth
Hiya happy
Hello ^.^

JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome

BlackRose332
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome
Thank you.

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc

Impediment
Hiya. Have fun posting!

Tempe Brennan
Hello Rose - very pretty name you have there. smile

BlackRose332
Originally posted by Lightningrod
welcome to kmc
Thank you

BlackRose332
Originally posted by Impediment
Hiya. Have fun posting!
Thanks. I will, I hope. wink

BlackRose332
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Hello Rose - very pretty name you have there. smile
Thank you very much. ^///^

LORD JLRTENJAC
Hi. smile Have fun posting on this exelent site. whistling

BlackRose332
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Hi. smile Have fun posting on this exelent site. whistling
Thank you. So far I have only gone to this topic. I think I may actually go searching this website soon.

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode. wink

BlackRose332
Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.