Spiderman VS Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who wins?

CaptainStoic
I'm rooting for the Spider.

King_Mungi
Aquaman, he is stronger and has telepathy thus..easy win.

CaptainStoic
Spidey is stronger and faster, and he has a form of TP himself. I almost see a Firelord beating happening to Arthur.

lando005
where at? i would say spidy wins 8/10, aso not sure if am has that magic hand still

Soljer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Spidey is stronger and faster, and he has a form of TP himself. I almost see a Firelord beating happening to Arthur.

Pete? Peter Parker?

Stronger than Aquaman?

CaptainStoic
Yep Pete... Peter Parker is stronger than Aquaman, unless you forget the hefty upgrade he got 3 years ago. Morlun ring a bell? How about faster, more agile able to spin a web any size, and turn Arthur into a human tether ball? The thought seems pretty painful, when i think of Arthur hitting wall after wall.

King_Mungi

Haha first off stronger? when Spider-Man lifts an entire city block underwater get back to me

Faster? debatable, as underwater he can go mach speeds and as noted on land he can reach extreme speeds as friction and resistance are removed.

Telepathy? Spider-Man does not have telepathy and it's laughable you think it could even compete with Aquaman.

batdude123

Profiled.

King_Mungi
Yep Pete... Peter Parker is stronger than Aquaman, unless you forget the hefty upgrade he got 3 years ago. Morlun ring a bell? How about faster, more agile able to spin a web any size, and turn Arthur into a human tether ball? The thought seems pretty painful, when i think of Arthur hitting wall after wall.

*Snickers* You really have no idea what Aquaman can do, do you?

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*Snickers* You really have no idea what Aquaman can do, do you?

That goes without saying.

iceman24567
Aquaman wins.

Soljer

1. That 'hefty' upgrade put Parker around twenty tons. Nothing compared to Arthur.

2. That upgrade was nullified by OMD.

3. You're a moron.

Have a nice one.

King_Mungi
I'll post this just for the hell of it, as it's a pretty badass scene. Here Aquaman rips off one of Cerebrus heads and uses it to break down the gates of Hades
1. http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3262/aquamanstormsthegatesofhades01.jpg
2. http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2816/aquamanstormsthegatesofhades02.jpg

Aquaman orders a Promethian Giant to stop
1. http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=041027063216

Lifts a city block
1. http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=041027064925

Nod
Originally posted by Soljer
1. That 'hefty' upgrade put Parker around twenty tons. Nothing compared to Arthur.

2. That upgrade was nullified by OMD.

3. You're a moron.

Have a nice one. Couldn't have said number 3 any better.

lando005
the only real edge is telepathy

King_Mungi
Originally posted by lando005
the only real edge is telepathy

and his magical hand, plus his VAST VAST strength advantage.

Spider-Man's speed edge would be nulled.

Nod
the only real edge is telepathy What the f**k?

Originally posted by Soljer

3. You're a moron.

lando005
Originally posted by King_Mungi
and his magical hand, plus his VAST VAST strength advantage.

Spider-Man's speed edge would be nulled. ok forgot about the hand, strenght isnt a major advantage with spiderman he's punked plenty of bricks before, but telepathy and a magic hand would grant him the major portions of the wins

lando005
Originally posted by Nod
What the f**k? nope

Nod
Yep.

Did you really think this through dude?

Deathstroke
Aquaman wins.

Badabing
Spidey is stronger and faster, and he has a form of TP himself. I almost see a Firelord beating happening to Arthur. Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yep Pete... Peter Parker is stronger than Aquaman, unless you forget the hefty upgrade he got 3 years ago. Morlun ring a bell? How about faster, more agile able to spin a web any size, and turn Arthur into a human tether ball? The thought seems pretty painful, when i think of Arthur hitting wall after wall. messed

This may need closed......

lando005
Originally posted by Nod
Yep.

Did you really think this through dude? yes yes i did, i'll admit i could use an update on am, but from what i know the only real edge i see is the telepathy and magic hand

Nod
yes yes i did, i'll admit i could use an update on am, but from what i know the only real edge i see is the telepathy and magic hand Then you need a massive update.

Go look at some of his comics.

Deathstroke
yes yes i did, i'll admit i could use an update on am, but from what i know the only real edge i see is the telepathy and magic hand
and strength?

Nod
Originally posted by Badabing
messed

This may need closed...... I wouldn't say it needs to be closed because if theres no telaphathy it is POSSIBLE Spidey can win somehow.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
I wouldn't say it needs to be closed because if theres no telaphathy it is POSSIBLE Spidey can win somehow. I'd like to hear this.

iceman24567
I'd like to hear this. Well Spider-Man has the special power to talk so much his opponents submit without telepathy Aquaman can't do much sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman beat AM... shifty

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well Spider-Man has the special power to talk so much his opponents submit without telepathy Aquaman can't do much sad thumb up

I could see Spidey talking some smack. laughing out loud

lando005
Originally posted by Nod
Then you need a massive update.

Go look at some of his comics. his only advantages lay in his hand and telepathy everything else pete's delt with plenty of times before same ol same ol

lando005
Originally posted by Deathstroke
and strength? not really an issue

Nod
I'd like to hear this. Ask Lando. no expression

Nod
not really an issue Very wrong.

lando005
Originally posted by Nod
Very wrong. he beat a hydrated namor out at sea, strenght is not that big of an advantage

yugotank
The water guy wins.

Arahan
Spiderman doenst have his Upgrades anymore
he doenst have even a wife anymore. He is just
an old loser living with his aunt.

Just for the recors every version of Spidey except Cap Universe
would lose to Aquaman but BND Spidey would get the hardest raping in comic history...what an ass.

Nod
I want to have Battlezone match with CS.

Ill represent Aquaman.

psy_blade
Aquaman

comicfan11
Aquaman rather easily.

zeel
Originally posted by Stoic

ROFl spiderman is faster yeah but stronger no way dude.

no way.

BlackZero30x
welp iv read the arguments on this and well....aquaman does win and he does it with alot of ease....in fact its 10/10....i really dont see how anyone could ever think any different....

BentonGrey
Originally posted by zeel
ROFl spiderman is faster yeah but stronger no way dude.

no way.

Actually, it's quite debatable whether or not Spiderman is faster. They can both dodge bullets (although, it is worth noting that Aquaman does it WITHOUT a Spider-sense), Aquaman can catch harpoons out of the air (fired with fairly fantastic force from deck mounted canons), and he has proved to be able to swim (and run) at greater than the speed of sound.

Rhinoceros
Yeah, that's true. Aquaman can attack at great speeds on land, I don't think he has the reflexes of Spider-man nor the spider sense, but his speed is astonishing.

carver9
I give this to spiderman more then not. Hes built to face people like aquaman. This is without tp though.

BentonGrey
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to spiderman more then not. Hes built to face people like aquaman. This is without tp though.

Not to be argumentative, but generally curious, how do you figure? Aquaman has much greater strength, vastly greater durability, probably close to equal speed, and a lot more skill.

Warrior18
*Cowers in fear at this Leviathan of a spite thread* God help us all huh

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Stoic

facepalm

The Great Galen
I normally like going with Spidey, but in this case he is unfortunatly outclassed in every concievable way. Without any tremendous plot device, AM takes this 10/10.

iceman24567
Wait Spiderman is stronger? This is crazy Aquaman outclasses Spidey plus uber tp? Webbing doesn't cut it spite Aquaman by a vast majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.