We Are Being Lied To

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
I just watched this documentary which I believe will be a great asset to us all.The video consist of the past, present, and future on what you think you know, what you should know, and what's about to come. The biggest question is, how well do you know about the world we live in and the people who runs it?. While watching the documentary I ask every one to keep a open mind and take the time out to think of all the things that you have learned since the time of your existents. There will be things that you may see and hear that may doubt your beliefs. What we believe in is what keeps most of us blind, and just because we believe in something that does not make it true. Once you have obtained the information from the documentary don't take it as either true or false, until you have done your own research on the matter. While digging for the truth the more you will see that what you think you know, is not what is seems.
P.S. this goes far beyond a race issue for in the end the out come will effect us all.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

chillmeistergen
Conspiracy forum.

heru
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Conspiracy forum.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO, I BELIEVE IT'S WORTH BEING IN ALL THE FORUMS SO THAT ALL CAN KNOW

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by heru
I just watched this documentary which I believe will be a great asset to us all.The video consist of the past, present, and future on what you think you know, what you should know, and what's about to come. The biggest question is, how well do you know about the world we live in and the people who runs it?. While watching the documentary I ask every one to keep a open mind and take the time out to think of all the things that you have learned since the time of your existents. There will be things that you may see and hear that may doubt your beliefs. What we believe in is what keeps most of us blind, and just because we believe in something that does not make it true. Once you have obtained the information from the documentary don't take it as either true or false, until you have done your own research on the matter. While digging for the truth the more you will see that what you think you know, is not what is seems.
P.S. this goes far beyond a race issue for in the end the out come will effect us all.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

They're part of the secondary front of all the world's conspiracies.

heru
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're part of the secondary front of all the world's conspiracies.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE VID BEFORE, SOME OF WHAT IS BEING SAID IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, WE ARE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE IT BECAUSE IT COMES IN PIECES.

Symmetric Chaos
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE VID BEFORE, SOME OF WHAT IS BEING SAID IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, WE ARE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE IT BECAUSE IT COMES IN PIECES.

Yes I have seen Zietgiest. I don't really care, anyone who needs to preface their video with technopunk and fractal patterns before getting to the point doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. Yes I really do think that Zeitgiest and things like that are the main front of any and all real conspiracies in the world.

chillmeistergen
TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO, I BELIEVE IT'S WORTH BEING IN ALL THE FORUMS SO THAT ALL CAN KNOW

I couldn't care less.

Robtard

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

When do they get to the bit where they need your Credit Card number?

heru
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes I have seen Zietgiest. I don't really care, anyone who needs to preface their video with technopunk and fractal patterns before getting to the point doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. Yes I really do think that Zeitgiest and things like that are the main front of any and all real conspiracies in the world.

THE TECNOPUNK IS JUST SINCE OF HUMOR THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE VID IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE ONES ATTENTION. WHEN ONE MAKES A SPEECH HE OR SHE EXPRESS SINCE OF HUMOR ALL THE TIME BUT WE DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY

Symmetric Chaos
THE TECNOPUNK IS JUST SINCE OF HUMOR THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE VID IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE ONES ATTENTION. WHEN ONE MAKES A SPEECH HE OR SHE EXPRESS SINCE OF HUMOR ALL THE TIME BUT WE DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY

With the who in the what now?

heru
Originally posted by Robtard
When do they get to the bit where they need your Credit Card number?

JUST CLICK ON TO THE LINK NO CREDIT CARD #, SS#, OR D.O.B IS BEING ASKED

BackFire
Thread moved to proper forum.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by BackFire
Thread moved to proper forum.

Where it will die it's rightful death.

Katsu
Zeitgeist is a great movie, exposing the sad Truth that is our world today.

Every person should watch this movie and tell other people about it. Together exposing the truth will get rid of this elite. The truth hurts them more than anything.

mosesgunner
Ive heard alot about this video. Never watched it, i geuss I'll have to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.