Any decent survival horror games on XBOX 1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bodach
Hey guys, I loved Silent Hill 1 & 2 and Resident Evil 1, 2 & 4 back when I was lucky enough to have PS 1, and when I lived with a room-mate with Gamecube...

However, now I have an XBOX and a PC, but all of the games from either of the aforementioned series' are extortionately expensive for those two systems...

So, does anyone know any good (and common/cheap) survival horror games like Silent Hill and Resident Evil for XBOX 1 or PC? I've been hunting for Silent Hill 2 & 4 on XBOX but no one has them anywhere, and I can't believe Resident Evil never came out on XBOX!!! If I went ot someone's house and they had any of these games, I would murder them without a moment's thought and steal their games (they shouldn't be hoarding them anyways, the bastards)...

Thanks in advance.

ragesRemorse
cold fear, half life2 and of course...,doom 3

Kazenji
Originally posted by bodach

So, does anyone know any good (and common/cheap) survival horror games like Silent Hill and Resident Evil for XBOX 1 or PC?

I know that you can get RE 1,2,3 and 4 for PC

Well RE 5 is coming out on the 360

Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 3.

no expression

Neo Darkhalen
Doom 3

bodach
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know that you can get RE 1,2,3 and 4 for PC

Well RE 5 is coming out on the 360

I have 4 for the PC, but if you know where to get 1 or 2 (never played 3, is it good?) I would be eternally in your debt.

I tried Amazon, but Amazon.ca is terrible and has nothing and I can't get any of the US guys to ship to me in Canada... mad

I'll probably get a 360 in a couple of years when the price is more reasonable. I'm loving cleaning out used game racks @ EB, etc.. and picking up classic XBOX games for 6 dollars... big grin

bodach
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
cold fear, half life2 and of course...,doom 3

Thanks. I saw cold fear new but it was like $50, if I can find used versions of those games, I'll snap 'em up for sure...

Thanks again.

DarkC
Survival horror makes me think of Silent Hill, I believe the 4th one is for Xbox.

bodach
Originally posted by DarkC
Survival horror makes me think of Silent Hill, I believe the 4th one is for Xbox.

Can't find it anywhere! Grr... mad

For those keeping score, I just scored Resident Evil 2 on eBay. Party time! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.