Black men dating black women is incest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Weird am I?
Black men dating black women is incest. This is why the black family is broken. This is also why black people have the highest rates of poverty. Black men are called brothers and black women are called sisters. If the two mate this is called incest. This is how some black people end up with sickle cell etc. Black people are pretty much all the same because of slavery. In order for them to be successful they need to date out side of their race. There is not as much tension. Haven't you ever heard of black on black? Look at all of those countries in Africa. The only reasons they are suffering is because they are black. They all have that same homogeniouse African gene

Devil King
Here, let me stroke your ego:

You are weird. You suck. You ruin this place for everyone else.

Will that do for today?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Weird am I?
Black men dating black women is incest. This is why the black family is broken. This is also why black people have the highest rates of poverty. Black men are called brothers and black women are called sisters. If the two mate this is called incest. This is how some black people end up with sickle cell etc. Black people are pretty much all the same because of slavery. In order for them to be successful they need to date out side of their race. There is not as much tension. Haven't you ever heard of black on black? Look at all of those countries in Africa. The only reasons they are suffering is because they are black. They all have that same homogeniouse African gene

You are confused. Black men dating black women is NOT incest. The term brother and sister, in this case, is not to be taken literally. Sickle Cell Anemia has nothing to do with in-breading. Slavery did not make all black people the same. The people in Africa are not suffering because they are black. They are suffering because of corruption, poverty and war.

Robtard
"what's a whirly?"

SoylentBlue
The sock is strong in this one.

WrathfulDwarf
Don't they use the terms "Brotha and Sista" when talking about the opposite?

Example:

"That Sista big BOOTY looks PHAT!"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SoylentBlue
The sock is strong in this one.

hysterical I can't see...

Sarutobi700
^^No your livin in the disco era son

Tempe Brennan

In Islam, women are known as 'sisters' and the men as 'brothers', so by your warped logic, they are also guilty of incest.

No idea how someone with such racist views would feel perfectly comfortable posting here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Black men dating black women is incest. This is why the black family is broken. This is also why black people have the highest rates of poverty. Black men are called brothers and black women are called sisters. If the two mate this is called incest. This is how some black people end up with sickle cell etc. Black people are pretty much all the same because of slavery. In order for them to be successful they need to date out side of their race. There is not as much tension. Haven't you ever heard of black on black? Look at all of those countries in Africa. The only reasons they are suffering is because they are black. They all have that same homogeniouse African gene ......Wow.

He gave a serious explanation about it and all. laughing

Bicnarok
Black men dating black women is incest....... and loads of other nonsense

I think your comments are rather uneducated. For a start there are loads of different sort of black people form different races and areas of sub-Saharan Africa.

Its just as much incest as with any other presumed "race". And if we all came from originally two people as is written in certain well know religious books, then everyones doing incest.

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
......Wow.

He gave a serious explanation about it and all. laughing

You took that as being "serious", seriously?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Robtard
You took that as being "serious", seriously? No I mean, he said all that without smirking or joking around.

In other words, if he were to say all that to someone elses face, he would have been serious due to his unemotional face about what he is talking about.

Robtard
No I mean, he said all that without smirking or joking around.

In other words, if he were to say all that to someone elses face, he would have been serious due to his unemotional face about what he is talking about.

Idiota animal...

You do realize he wouldn't do that in person; he sock/trolls on-line, simply because it's anonymous.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Robtard
Idiota animal...

You do realize he wouldn't do that in person; he sock/trolls on-line, simply because it's anonymous. I thought it was funny. erm

Robtard
I thought it was funny. erm

Okay. *insert emote here*

WrathfulDwarf
Well, no point in leaving this open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.