Hulk vs Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Since he's the most hated/underrated char on this board I ask you how SuperBoy Prime or anyone else could beat a guy who can adapt everthing and everyone, when he wants, where he wants.

spoiler from Ultimate Human #1

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9556/ultimatehuman001016bla2.th.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2267/ultimatehuman001018bispe0.th.jpg

Barring KMC comics board this guy can't be beaten, but you can beat Banner (maybe).

Hope X-Meat and devilboglin don't read Ultimate Human #1 evil face laughing

Galan007
Any character who's name begins with 'Super', would pwn Hulk. happy

Estacado
Fail.

Nod
My god your stupid.

LORD B
close

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Nod
My god your stupid.

This does not change my point.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by LORD B
close

Because you can't debate my point ? evil face

Nod
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
This does not change my point. So you agree?

Good to know.

But Hulk gets owned BTW.

Nod
Because you can't debate my point ? evil face No because your point is wrong and anyone knows it so no point trying to argue with a couple of tools.

LORD B
Because you can't debate my point ? evil face
like you did in your battlezone v gecko?
or because youre idiot who makes stupid threads,and you also have know concept of logic.

Erik-Lensherr
How is he not banned after all this time ?

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ultimate Human set in the Ultimate universe? sooooo...seperate from 616 Hulk?

Nod
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ultimate Human set in the Ultimate universe? sooooo...seperate from 616 Hulk? Correct.

The same Hulk was recently KOed by Thing.

Nice work FearOfLogic. thumb up

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

I'm not banned because i did not insult anyone. The same thing can't be said for some of you.

I speak the truth, and yes the truth hurts.

Bnmcd
So hulk can beat abstract level beings?

Nod
I'm not banned because i did not insult anyone. The same thing can't be said for some of you.

I speak the truth, and yes the truth hurts. The crap you make up hurts actually.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ultimate Human set in the Ultimate universe? sooooo...seperate from 616 Hulk?

The Hulk is always the Hulk, the powers are always the same. Can Ultimate Hulk fly ? I did not know.

Grinning Goku

I speak the truth, and yes the truth hurts.

roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Bnmcd
So hulk can beat abstract level beings?

According to Pak, no. But according to Pak his hulk can beat anyone on material plane. He is # strongest of all. And no, i'm not Pak's cousin.

Estacado
The Hulk is always the Hulk, the powers are always the same. Can Ultimate Hulk fly ? I did not know.
Damn you are retarded.....

Nod
The Hulk is always the Hulk, the powers are always the same. Can Ultimate Hulk fly ? I did not know. In that case Thing KOes Hulk.

Seeing as they're the same.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Galan007
Any character who's name begins with 'Super', would pwn Hulk. happy

thumb up

King_Mungi

No, different universes of the characters have different powers and different strengths. For instance Ultimate Namor is stronger then 616 Namor.

Batman-Prime
SMP could ripp his head off, I don't think that even the Hulk would survive this, he could also tear him to bits, or burn every cell of hulk with his HV, which is beyond Cyclops wink. There are countless ways to get rid of something. SMP could KO him. Fly him to an nearby Black hole and leave him there, very small and very dead.

At the very last someone with enough str, like SMP, Superman, BA, Thor or whatever, could ripp Hulks brain out of his nose smile and toss it into the sun, so he might get some insight....

Batman-Prime
What I wonder though is how WWH could hurt someone like SMP who can't be hurt by some as weak as Black Adam, DD or the Hulk. DD and BA may be able to destroy an Planet, maybe the WWH can do that too but still, even an Daxamite Ion couldn't do real dmg..... WWH strength won't be enough to give SMP more then an scratch....

endrict
Dammit....will someone please lock this stupid thread.

endrict
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Don't we wish....

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by endrict
Don't we wish.... thumb up thumb up

janus77
Since he's the most hated/underrated char on this board I ask you how SuperBoy Prime or anyone else could beat a guy who can adapt everthing and everyone, when he wants, where he wants.

Barring KMC comics board this guy can't be beaten, but you can beat Banner (maybe).

Hope X-Meat and devilboglin don't read Ultimate Human #1 evil face laughing
whoa,
where's the rest of the scans?

gotta get hold of that issue.

Symmetric Chaos

This is out? Looks like fun.

*goes to find it*

Gecko4lif
He isnt banned because he is a polite retard

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Nod
In that case Thing KOes Hulk.

Seeing as they're the same.

He was Zombie Hulk, not sure Ultimate Hulk.

Study the stuff.

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

And Gecko is a rude one...which raises a similar question.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by endrict
Dammit....will someone please lock this stupid thread.

Do you fear many people see how many lies you say about the hulk ? eek!

Soljer
He was Zombie Hulk, not sure Ultimate Hulk.

Study the stuff.

The Hulk is always the Hulk, the powers are always the same. Can Zombie Hulk fly ? I did not know.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
And Gecko is a rude one...which raises a similar question.
No im a Rude honest guy
No retardation is involved

endrict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This is out? Looks like fun.

*goes to find it*

Yeah, it's pretty good.

janus77
FoB, erm ... come on, it's just a comic character. just as it's funny (and slightly disturbing) to witness people with pathological hate towards a fictional character, so it's equally funny/disturbing to identify/champion one too much.

Hulk's a fantastic read, I really can't recall when I've enjoyed reading comics as much as during Planet Hulk and parts of WWH. I think the closest thing to it is the Bane/brokeback-Batman/Azrael period or possibly the old Batman & Superman fighting vampires and Dracula stuff... sigh good times.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

mad Look who's talking, some people take offense at language such as that.

Badabing

Hope X-Meat and devilboglin don't read Ultimate Human #1 evil face laughing Hulk has been beaten and will be again.

Hulk isn't underrated but overrated by a few posters.

Hulk barely beat Sentry where SBP has beaten people who would literally annihilate Hulk.

I don't want to see anymore of this FOB. The next time your name is on a report I'll be issuing you a warning and alerting a global.

Closed....

janus77
Originally posted by Soljer
... Can Zombie Hulk fly ? I did not know.
depends on who is throwing him big grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.