what's batman's birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
just curious?

Bat Dude
I heard somewhere that it was sometime in October...

Mairuzu
November 24

Sado22
it said october in "The Batman" but frank miller said "somewhere in november"
hence the confusion. sad

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Mairuzu
November 24

Thats one day after mine.

SelinaAndBruce
Yay so Batman's A Sagittarius like me, lol

Sado22
bats should be a scorpio. mad

Mairuzu
I was lying about the november 24 :P

thats my birthday haha

Sado22
so we're back at square one.

Mairuzu
yes, unless you wanna just believe its nov 24 smile which is fine with me! haha

Sado22
well considering mine is 14th november............i'd rather stick to my own. BATMAN IS TOO SMART TO BE A SAGITARIUS! wink

Darth Martin
How old is Bruce Wayne in continuity?

Sado22
don't know. 30's most likely/

Passione
In Batman Begins he turned 30!

I also found this.

The novelization of Batman Begins by Dennis O'Neil indicates that Bruce's birthday is early in November. However, in the movie itself, the present-day scenes in the last act seem to be earlier in the Fall. (Or, Gotham City is subject to relatively mild autumns; maybe it is located as far south as Delaware or Maryland.)

In the comics, Bruce Wayne's (modern) birthday falls on February 19th. Some older stories have indicated other dates.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Passione
In Batman Begins he turned 30!

I also found this.

The novelization of Batman Begins by Dennis O'Neil indicates that Bruce's birthday is early in November. However, in the movie itself, the present-day scenes in the last act seem to be earlier in the Fall. (Or, Gotham City is subject to relatively mild autumns; maybe it is located as far south as Delaware or Maryland.)

In the comics, Bruce Wayne's (modern) birthday falls on February 19th. Some older stories have indicated other dates. 30!? eek! He's too old.

sindahouse
May 1939. Thats when bob kane first released the batman issue, in detective comics no. 27

darkprncess92
Batmans birthday is on February 19. His birthday was in an old superhero calender.

steverules_2
So he has 3 birthdays...october, november and february

Sado22
he has to be a scorpio stick out tongue

steverules_2
NEVAR!! ha-son

Sado22
my sig>>>your sig mad
but your avatar rules stick out tongue

mebedir
Personally based off of his personality it should be a Scorpio, Obsessive, intelligent, dark, mysterious, women constantly attracted to him. I read in a couple of places it was early march, which makes him an Aries, which doesn't fit him one bit- except his marshall attitude.

I know Dick Grayson (Robin I) was november 11, in the golden age, I think Scorpio fits batman better than robin, but if Batman was a Taurus with a Scorpio moon that could possibly work.

With his expert tactics and utter focus, I would think he would have a personality like Erwin Rommel (German feild marshall who did not participate in any crimes and tried to kill hitler- also one of the best tacticians in ww2) But that could be my own preference since thats my birthday.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by mebedir
Personally based off of his personality it should be a Scorpio, Obsessive, intelligent, dark, mysterious, women constantly attracted to him. I read in a couple of places it was early march, which makes him an Aries, which doesn't fit him one bit- except his marshall attitude.

I know Dick Grayson (Robin I) was november 11, in the golden age, I think Scorpio fits batman better than robin, but if Batman was a Taurus with a Scorpio moon that could possibly work.

With his expert tactics and utter focus, I would think he would have a personality like Erwin Rommel (German feild marshall who did not participate in any crimes and tried to kill hitler- also one of the best tacticians in ww2) But that could be my own preference since thats my birthday.

That all stands to reason only if you believe in the retarded idea that the day of someone's birth is connected to their personality, attitude, or events that happen to them.

mebedir
yeah I do so why don't you go f**k off you prick

Earthlover
guse whenever Batman was created roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ridley_Prime
In 1939?

Deadline
Its gotta be November or October.

Ridley_Prime
It was May according to wiki, though Oct./Nov. would've been a much more fitting month.

BruceSkywalker
batman's birthday is also my birthday big grin

lord xyz
Somewhere in Autumn or Winter apparently.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by lord xyz
Somewhere in Autumn or Winter apparently.
*insert Arnold ice/winter pun here*

Dr Mystery
If the question was. when is BATMAN'S birthday? Then I guess you could argue that it is either the day his parents died, the first day he donned his costume or, the first day he made the headline of the Gotham Gazette (I think that's the name of the newspaper).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.