The Chris Crocker Letter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
As you all may know, I can't stand Chris Crocker. He drives me nuts! He's a prissy ******* that bases opinions off of meaningless facts, and always skips the subject. Well, I sent Mr. Crocker a letter in his Youtube mail thing, and he's gonna be surprised when he opens it!

To Mr. Chris Crocker:

Ok, I understand that we should all keep our opinions to ourselves and everything, but I feel a need to vent my thoughts here.
Chris:

I think that you, the things you talk about, your videos, and your claim to fame are all a flaming heap of bullshit. I am all for the freedom of speech, but I find that you have manipulated the system in a most unhonorable way and have abused said power greatly.

First off, most of your videos stand on topics and opinions that you seem to shout as if they are either right or the smartest opinion. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, you seemed to have worked your way into the system to either make everyone agree with you, or make others feel like shit for their own opinions. While I know you did not make people watch your videos or subscribe by force, I do think that your method of screaming aloud your opinions and stirring controversy purposely is ridiculous and unfair to those who try hard to build up their names and reputations. And your videos seem to serve no other purpose than to do so.

And that's where I go to next: Your videos. Chris, those videos are just piles of opinions on things you don't seem to understand about. Honestly, that Britney Spears video? Unbelievable. You complain about how everyone is rough on her, yet you fail to see the line where she made her own mistakes. Is the media cruel(which you seem to promote through such fame)? Yes. But do they need something to grab on first? You bet. SHE married that ass Kevin Federline. SHE put her baby in danger over and over again. SHE shaved her head and checked into a mental facility. That was way more than even needed to peg her. Instead of yelling at the people who are just snagging the line, why not just get mad at the one who caused the issues in the first place? Oh yeah, I forgot. You're biased. And that's not the only video I have to complain about. Who the hell named you Queen of the Ghetto? Chris, I've met girls bad to the bone that make guys run, and you are not one of them. It's unbelievable that you would make such an ignorant and pompous statement. Then again, with everything else you have said without regret, I shouldn't be as shocked I am. And let's not forget your swearing video. You seem to say that swearing should be ok. Even though it's questionable why swears exist in the first place, swears are apart of our culture, and as such you should respect it. The fact that you don't shows me your attitude to wishfully knock away any restriction, put up for actual reason, just because you don't like it. This really makes me angry. I swear a lot, I will admit, but I understand the consequence. I still try to be formal when needed, and always take into consideration what the time of my swears are. This is such bullcrap to me. Yes, they are opinions, but it's better to say opinions with a better understanding of why that issue is in the state that it is in.

And what about your family? Do you care about the possible harm to them because of you? You have left them open for disgrace and harm. Your "bold" opinions will be traced back, you know, and with the amount of people against you? Good going, Chris.

Listen, I do know that you are a crossdresser, and while I am a heterosexual human that never liked the idea of 'transvestite'(in fact, despised it), I am not going to insult you on your sexuality, because right now, this means nothing to me. What does matter is that while many hate you solely on this fact(which says more about them, of course), you seem to hide behind in every single situation. Even when it's not about your sexuality, you seem to use that as a key to keep you golden. I see through the bluff, and I find it a cheap way of political shielding.

So, I have been waiting to say this all to you for quite some time, Chris Crocker, and now I have. I would love to hear what you have to say about this 'issue' in one form or another.

Mairuzu
no

Bardock42
No what?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Toku King
As you all may know, I can't stand Chris Crocker. He drives me nuts! He's a prissy ******* that bases opinions off of meaningless facts, and always skips the subject. Well, I sent Mr. Crocker a letter in his Youtube mail thing, and he's gonna be surprised when he opens it!

To Mr. Chris Crocker:

Ok, I understand that we should all keep our opinions to ourselves and everything, but I feel a need to vent my thoughts here.
Chris:

I think that you, the things you talk about, your videos, and your claim to fame are all a flaming heap of bullshit. I am all for the freedom of speech, but I find that you have manipulated the system in a most unhonorable way and have abused said power greatly.

First off, most of your videos stand on topics and opinions that you seem to shout as if they are either right or the smartest opinion. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, you seemed to have worked your way into the system to either make everyone agree with you, or make others feel like shit for their own opinions. While I know you did not make people watch your videos or subscribe by force, I do think that your method of screaming aloud your opinions and stirring controversy purposely is ridiculous and unfair to those who try hard to build up their names and reputations. And your videos seem to serve no other purpose than to do so.

And that's where I go to next: Your videos. Chris, those videos are just piles of opinions on things you don't seem to understand about. Honestly, that Britney Spears video? Unbelievable. You complain about how everyone is rough on her, yet you fail to see the line where she made her own mistakes. Is the media cruel(which you seem to promote through such fame)? Yes. But do they need something to grab on first? You bet. SHE married that ass Kevin Federline. SHE put her baby in danger over and over again. SHE shaved her head and checked into a mental facility. That was way more than even needed to peg her. Instead of yelling at the people who are just snagging the line, why not just get mad at the one who caused the issues in the first place? Oh yeah, I forgot. You're biased. And that's not the only video I have to complain about. Who the hell named you Queen of the Ghetto? Chris, I've met girls bad to the bone that make guys run, and you are not one of them. It's unbelievable that you would make such an ignorant and pompous statement. Then again, with everything else you have said without regret, I shouldn't be as shocked I am. And let's not forget your swearing video. You seem to say that swearing should be ok. Even though it's questionable why swears exist in the first place, swears are apart of our culture, and as such you should respect it. The fact that you don't shows me your attitude to wishfully knock away any restriction, put up for actual reason, just because you don't like it. This really makes me angry. I swear a lot, I will admit, but I understand the consequence. I still try to be formal when needed, and always take into consideration what the time of my swears are. This is such bullcrap to me. Yes, they are opinions, but it's better to say opinions with a better understanding of why that issue is in the state that it is in.

And what about your family? Do you care about the possible harm to them because of you? You have left them open for disgrace and harm. Your "bold" opinions will be traced back, you know, and with the amount of people against you? Good going, Chris.

Listen, I do know that you are a crossdresser, and while I am a heterosexual human that never liked the idea of 'transvestite'(in fact, despised it), I am not going to insult you on your sexuality, because right now, this means nothing to me. What does matter is that while many hate you solely on this fact(which says more about them, of course), you seem to hide behind in every single situation. Even when it's not about your sexuality, you seem to use that as a key to keep you golden. I see through the bluff, and I find it a cheap way of political shielding.

So, I have been waiting to say this all to you for quite some time, Chris Crocker, and now I have. I would love to hear what you have to say about this 'issue' in one form or another.

He sounds like a right ****

TRH
Made me laugh, i'd be funny if he wrote back.

Toku King
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He sounds like a right ****

Who?

Toku King
Originally posted by Mairuzu
no

Ok, Chris.

Toku King
Originally posted by TRH
Made me laugh, i'd be funny if he wrote back.

I'd love to hear it.

The Grey Fox
Sounds like a waste of time srug he's never going to read it. Neither will most people on here, either. But at least you hate him I guess no expression

Toku King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Sounds like a waste of time srug he's never going to read it. Neither will most people on here, either. But at least you hate him I guess no expression

Actually, it didn't take me long to write, I was bored, I don't give a shit if people here read it or not, and I don't hate him, he just annoys the crap out of me.

JediSamuraiMRB
Chris Crocker is still alive. I thought his 15 minutes of fame died already.

Reverend Axel
tl;dr x1000

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Toku King
Ok, Chris. shhhhhhh! silly goose

Tempe Brennan
I thought that Britney video was the only video he made...

It's not Brit's fault she's ill, it's the people around her who let her self destruct.

Barker
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
tl;dr x1000

Tempe Brennan
?????????????

Barker
This is why KMC fails these days.

Reverend Axel
This is why the world fails these days.

Tempe Brennan
Why?

Barker
This is why Puddles fails these days.

Reverend Axel
in b4 personal KMC army

Barker
out b4 10:18.

Tempe Brennan
I should check back the page...

Barker
lolwut

Tempe Brennan
Yeah

Barker
Hey, is the dude in your sig taken? .bis

Tempe Brennan
What dude is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.