Could Wonder Woman Beat Thanos.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Using All of her Weapons and POwers at the same time?

IF she could, then who could be able to stop her that wasn't an abstract?

Nod
Explain all her equipment.

Then can someone verify what he says this is Nver after all.

Soljer
Sword, Gauntlets, Sandals, Medusa's Head, Plane, Bracelets, Tiara, Lasso, while wielding the God Wave.

And I'm probably forgetting some.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gauntlets of atlas. Each one on its own increases the wearers strength and durability by a factor of ten. If one is put on After the other, the strength increase could be as much as 100 times her orginal strength.

She can use the Godwave to amp her physical stats and it also offers some kind of ability to merge someone with the cosmos.

She has the Magic Lasso

The Sword of hephestius that was able to cut Superman in the Kingdom Come. It was able to Pierce gog in the Kingdom.

She has the tiara that was able to decapitate the God Diamos.

She has the sandles of Herme's that increase her speed exponentially as well as allow her to dimension Hop.

She has the Disk that allows her invisible movement. It can surround her like a force shield. It also can fire weapons out of it's own mass. Even kryptonians cannot detect it.

SHe has the head of medusa.

She can use the earth to regenerate so fast that even the touch of Decay can't kill her.

Animal Apathy. Much like aquaman's fish Apathy.

She has a magical armor and shield she also uses.

Force shield via the Aegis.

Bracers that generate the Aegis and are indestructible themselves.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gauntlets of atlas. Each one on its own increases the wearers strength and durability by a factor of ten. If one is put on After the other, the strength increase could be as much as 100 times her orginal strength.

She can use the Godwave to amp her physical stats and it also offers some kind of ability to merge someone with the cosmos.

She has the Magic Lasso

The Sword of hephestius that was able to cut Superman in the Kingdom Come. It was able to Pierce gog in the Kingdom.

She has the tiara that was able to decapitate the God Diamos.

She has the sandles of Herme's that increase her speed exponentially as well as allow her to dimension Hop.

She has the Disk that allows her invisible movement. It can surround her like a force shield. It also can fire weapons out of it's own mass. Even kryptonians cannot detect it.

SHe has the head of medusa.

She can use the earth to regenerate so fast that even the touch of Decay can't kill her.

Animal Apathy. Much like aquaman's fish Apathy.

She has a magical armor and shield she also uses.

Force shield via the Aegis.

Bracers that generate the Aegis and are indestructible themselves.

God damnit. I forgot the armor and shield.

Priest
This thread reminds me of this thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t439974.html

Thanos ftw.

Nod
If she does all that she wins.

The strength x100 is enough for me I think.

But I dont know all of Thanoses powers.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nod
If she does all that she wins.

The strength x100 is enough for me I think.

But I dont know all of Thanoses powers.

It's equally as likely that two gauntlets would only increase her strength twenty times - and either way, last time Wonder Woman tried to use the Gauntlets of Atlas, she couldn't control the flux of power, if I recall correctly.

Inhuman
Mind Rape

quanchi112
Thanos cant lose its only WW.

Superherovandal
she'd own him with the Medusa's head, sword, and lasso alone.

batdude123

Yes.

IF she could, then who could be able to stop her that wasn't an abstract?

Probably Odin.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
Mind Rape How exactly?

Priest
Originally posted by Superherovandal
she'd own him with the Medusa's head, sword, and lasso alone.
Yes that would work, but she be pretty damn vulnerable with her eyes's blind folded.

Superherovandal
the thing is with Athena's eyes isn't she immune to Medusa?? I mean the whole "grey eyed" Athena Goddess of War and Wisdom and current head ot the DCU Greek pantheon has to count for something.

Draco69
Normally, no. She can't win.

However if she manages to get one good clean swipe at his head with her Hephaestus Sword, than she can win.

iceman24567
Could she? Yes but will she no. Thanos would win some how quanchi explains it the best way possible. "He's Thanos"dots

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
Normally, no. She can't win.

However if she manages to get one good clean swipe at his head with her Hephaestus Sword, than she can win.

Because eternals suddenly don't have control over their entire molecular structure.

I agree entirely.

King Kandy
So you tell us what WW gets. What does Thanos get? We need to know just what tech he can bring to the battle.

Tshern
She COULD. She, however, won't.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Because eternals suddenly don't have control over their entire molecular structure.

I agree entirely.

He's never used that once in a fight, but since it's a common trait among eternals, then yeah, that would make killing him hard. But with the insane shit she's packing with full equip, Thanos is outgunned. And that Sword, in addition to the other shit, will take down Thanos. The sword can cleave atoms.

The Great Galen
Even with her trinkets Id still give the majority to Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Even with her trinkets Id still give the majority to Thanos.
So exactly what is thanos going to do with her being around a hundred times stronger than she normally is?

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The sword can cleave atoms.

The only time that was mentioned was in an Elseworlds comic (Kingdom Come).

Cosmic Cube
He's never used that once in a fight, but since it's a common trait among eternals, then yeah, that would make killing him hard. But with the insane shit she's packing with full equip, Thanos is outgunned. And that Sword, in addition to the other shit, will take down Thanos. The sword can cleave atoms. Doesn't mean he can't. He's too busy using all of his cosmic doohickies and other powers.

I don't think a sword that cleaves atoms is a huge problem for Thanos. I'm sure he's seen something like it in the past. I think the Silver Surfer can cleave atoms.

As a matter of fact, I think Thanos can cleave atoms.

So exactly what is thanos going to do with her being around a hundred times stronger than she normally is?
Same thing he did when he fought Champion, probably. He was probably 100 times stronger than Wonder Woman.

StylishSmurph
Using them all at the same time?

The aegis shield stops all the attacks.

Then she lets down her forcefield and Thanos pimpslaps her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
The only time that was mentioned was in an Elseworlds comic (Kingdom Come).

Seeing as how kingdome come was meant to be canon until this whole 52, I gather the sword is the same. It has the same handle. And Another wonder woman uses the same sword to cut Gog in the kingdom.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't mean he can't. He's too busy using all of his cosmic doohickies and other powers.

I don't think a sword that cleaves atoms is a huge problem for Thanos. I'm sure he's seen something like it in the past. I think the Silver Surfer can cleave atoms.

As a matter of fact, I think Thanos can cleave atoms.

Same thing he did when he fought Champion, probably. He was probably 100 times stronger than Wonder Woman.

Um no. Champion is not Wonder woman. He's not as good a fighter. He's a huge jobber. He can't fly. Doesn't have Uber speed and teleportation powers. He won't have any armor or shields, nor did champion have the God wave to amp him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by StylishSmurph

Then she lets down her forcefield and Thanos pimpslaps her. Stop disrespecting Wonder Woman! mad

She might lose, but there will be absolutely no pimpslapping in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stop disrespecting Wonder Woman! mad

She might lose, but there will be absolutely no pimpslapping in this fight.

I seem to remember Thanos having a problem with highly skilled fighters. He also had a problem with Morg WOL. I don't see how he could win the majority here.

Cosmic Cube
Um no. Champion is not Wonder woman. He's not as good a fighter. He's a huge jobber. He can't fly. Doesn't have Uber speed and teleportation powers. He won't have any armor or shields, nor did champion have the God wave to amp him. I was talking about strength alone.

He is a jobber, but that doesn't count for anything, most characters who get written by a lot of different writers are.

All that's cool, I was just saying that he wouldn't have a problem with her strength. I mean, he's stalemated Tyrant, and that counts for a lot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was talking about strength alone.

He is a jobber, but that doesn't count for anything, most characters who get written by a lot of different writers are.

All that's cool, I was just saying that he wouldn't have a problem with her strength. I mean, he's stalemated Tyrant, and that counts for a lot.

When did Thanos stalemate Tyrant? I dont' remember that. I remember him having an item in his hand.

Cosmic Cube
I seem to remember Thanos having a problem with highly skilled fighters. He also had a problem with Morg WOL. I don't see how he could win the majority here. Having a problem with skilled fighters? Where'd you see that? Champion is a skilled fighter. He couldn't touch Thanos.

Morg isn't a skilled fighter.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Thanos stalemate Tyrant? I dont' remember that. I remember him having an item in his hand.

He fought Tyrant to a standstill. After he got what he wanted, he had no further purpose for fighting him, and teleported away.

King Kandy
I seem to remember Thanos having a problem with highly skilled fighters. He also had a problem with Morg WOL. I don't see how he could win the majority here.
What the F*ck are you talking about? Thanos never even met Morg w/ WOL.

Soljer
Seeing as how kingdome come was meant to be canon until this whole 52, I gather the sword is the same. It has the same handle. And Another wonder woman uses the same sword to cut Gog in the kingdom.

Intentions matter little. Non-canon is non-canon.

King Kandy
Which he has since absorbed into himself AND gotten an upgrade.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Having a problem with skilled fighters? Where'd you see that? Champion is a skilled fighter. He couldn't touch Thanos.

Morg isn't a skilled fighter.

He fought Tyrant to a standstill. After he got what he wanted, he had no further purpose for fighting him, and teleported away.

Um no. just no. Thanos was made to bleed by Gamora. Champion is a jobber.

And Thanos had a problem with morg. Who was stronger than he.

ANd no thanos didn't fight tyrant to a standstill. Tyrant would have overwhelmed thanos. That is why he left. Plus thanos had an item of power with him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy
So you tell us what WW gets. What does Thanos get? We need to know just what tech he can bring to the battle.

Cosmic Cube
What the F*ck are you talking about? Thanos never even met Morg w/ WOL. Make him stop! sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Intentions matter little. Non-canon is non-canon.

Well seeing as how the multiversal versions all SPLINTER from the New earth, I can't see why the swords would be different when It has the same handle. And Diana threw the sword on the ground at the end of IC, but we then see Donna with the same sword. Magic sword no????

King Kandy
Champion has 5 billion years of combat experience in every style in the universe. He is a far better fighter then WW.

Never happened.

ANd no thanos didn't fight tyrant to a standstill. Tyrant would have overwhelmed thanos. That is why he left. Plus thanos had an item of power with him.
Which he has since absorbed into himself AND gotten an upgrade.

Soljer
Well seeing as how the multiversal versions all SPLINTER from the New earth, I can't see why the swords would be different when It has the same handle. And Diana threw the sword on the ground at the end of IC, but we then see Donna with the same sword. Magic sword no????

Is "cleaving atoms" canon?

No?

Kay, just checking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Champion has 5 billion years of combat experience in every style in the universe. He is a far better fighter then WW.

Never happened.

Show me thanos absorbing the upgrade into himself. Also Champion has 5 billion years of experience and loses like he does? LMAO. He's not a better fighter than diana.

Cosmic Cube

ANd no thanos didn't fight tyrant to a standstill. Tyrant would have overwhelmed thanos. That is why he left. Plus thanos had an item of power with him. Oh, he bled? Cool.

As I said, being a jobber counts for nothing in this context.

sad

He didn't overwhelm Thanos, and it was a good fight. Thanos wasn't interested in defeating him. You cannot assume that Thanos would have been overwhelmed, he took Tyrant's best shots, gave him his best, and left when he achieved his goal.

Cosmic Cube
Show me thanos absorbing the upgrade into himself. Also Champion has 5 billion years of experience and loses like he does? LMAO. He's not a better fighter than diana. Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

King Kandy
Show me thanos absorbing the upgrade into himself.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes, he does have the orb, but...
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg

He had powered himself up with the orb's power after the fight!
*something that seems to be left out of most of his fights*

Oh ya... that was after the Blood and Thunder arc, and after the Infinity War affair.
So, he was more powerful.

Also Champion has 5 billion years of experience and loses like he does? LMAO. He's not a better fighter than diana.
Well his 5,000,000,000 years of experience in every style in the universe say otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, he bled? Cool.

As I said, being a jobber counts for nothing in this context.

sad

He didn't overwhelm Thanos, and it was a good fight. Thanos wasn't interested in defeating him. You cannot assume that Thanos would have been overwhelmed, he took Tyrant's best shots, gave him his best, and left when he achieved his goal.

Um, Thanos didn't take Tyrant's best shots. Is that what you thought? LMAO.

King Kandy
Um, Thanos didn't take Tyrant's best shots. Is that what you thought? LMAO.
That's what happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is "cleaving atoms" canon?

No?

Kay, just checking.

Not that it matters. Every weapon Diana has is magic. To assume that it isn't the same sword is rediculous. Her tiara, formed by the same god who fashioned the sword, can also cleave atoms.

Cosmic Cube
Um, Thanos didn't take Tyrant's best shots. Is that what you thought? LMAO. Tyrant had analyzed Thanos, and was trying to kill him.

He even said "You yet live?" when he found that Thanos withstood his assault.

Is there any reason to believe he was taking it easy on Thanos? ermm

The Great Galen
Well I mean Thanos did fight Odin...then again Odin was taking it easy on him. In fact I can't find a feat from Thanos that isn't a plot device or wonky...or reeks of terrible PIS and CIS.

Soljer
Not that it matters. Every weapon Diana has is magic. To assume that it isn't the same sword is rediculous. Her tiara, formed by the same god who fashioned the sword, can also cleave atoms.

Cite a source.

Cosmic Cube
Well I mean Thanos did fight Odin...then again Odin was taking it easy on him. In fact I can't find a feat from Thanos that isn't a plot device or wonky...or reeks of terrible PIS and CIS. If you think all of his feats are PIS and plot devices, maybe they really aren't.

Take a second to think about that.

King Kandy
Nvr has ignored my post. I take it he concedes that I have won the debate.

The Great Galen
We'll Ill still give this to Thanos, in spite of his "PIS" powers.

King Kandy
If you think all of his feats are PIS and plot devices, maybe they really aren't.

Joey Stacks
Well his 5,000,000,000 years of experience in every style in the universe say otherwise.

So what happened to these 5,000,000,000 years of experience when Thanos chumped him?

Wonder Woman with all her gear would own Thanos.

Cosmic Cube
We'll Ill still give this to Thanos, in spite of his "PIS" powers. What I'm saying is instead of his feats merely being PIS, perhaps he is written (in most cases) as the writers originally intended?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
So what happened to these 5,000,000,000 years of experience when Thanos chumped him?

Wonder Woman with all her gear would own Thanos. Thanos outsmarted him, and Champ underestimated him. Being 5 billion years old doesn't increase your I.Q. any.

So Wonder Woman with all her gear would own Tyrant too, right?

Keep in mind that Wondie can't even fully control the power of all these artifacts.

The Great Galen
It doesn't make sense though, in paper its impossible for someone of Thanos powerset to defeat SS...just like its impossible for any high tier(Superman) being to beat an almost abstract level being like DS. I just hate the wonly logic in some comics.

Cosmic Cube
It doesn't make sense though, in paper its impossible for someone of Thanos powerset to defeat SS...just like its impossible for any high tier(Superman) being to beat an almost abstract level being like DS. I just hate the wonly logic in some comics. Well, comic-book fights aren't fought on paper...

On a serious note, cosmic-power-wise, Thanos can do almost anything Surfer can do, at a higher level. It makes sense.

Joey Stacks
Thanos outsmarted him, and Champ underestimated him. Being 5 billion years old doesn't increase your I.Q. any.

It increases your wisdom, a 5 billion year old martial artist as hyped up as Champion should not be portrayed as a roid rager. Bad showing for Champ that is no indication of Thanos skills and is nothing more then Starlin shitting on characters to hype up his (remember, a Warrior Raged unclear thinking Thor stalemated him while Champ danced circles around Thor and pointed out flaws in his fighting tactics).

What does Tyrant have to do with anything?

Keep in mind that Wondie can't even fully control the power of all these artifacts.

Thanos is durable enough that the only factor that plays into this is how hard Wonder Woman hits using the gauntlets like normal as she ties him up and starts pounding on his face.

The Great Galen
If we went by feats its SS>>>Thanos by a long shot. Marvel contradicts themselvs to much..first they say that Thanos is scared of Hulk then they change there minds, i seriouly dont get it.

Cosmic Cube
It increases your wisdom, a 5 billion year old martial artist as hyped up as Champion should not be portrayed as a roid rager. Bad showing for Champ that is no indication of Thanos skills and is nothing more then Starlin shitting on characters to hype up his (remember, a Warrior Raged unclear thinking Thor stalemated him while Champ danced circles around Thor and pointed out flaws in his fighting tactics).

What does Tyrant have to do with anything?

Thanos is durable enough that the only factor that plays into this is how hard Wonder Woman hits using the gauntlets like normal as she ties him up and starts pounding on his face.
Can't blame him. Champ isn't to inclined towards wisdom. It's not in his character.
I can't blame him. All he did was kick peoples asses for 5-billion years, and he had a roid rage when someone presented him with a challenge.

As I said, Champ underestimated Thanos.

As I said earlier, Thanos fought Tyrant to a standstill. You know who he is, right?

She can't even fully control the gauntlets. Wondie tying people up doesn't always work, and it's not like he would let her.

If we went by feats its SS>>>Thanos by a long shot. Marvel contradicts themselvs to much..first they say that Thanos is scared of Hulk then they change there minds, i seriouly dont get it. Feats? Like destroying the multiverse? Absorbing LT?

He never said he was afraid of the Hulk. He just admired his strength.

Joey Stacks
Can't blame him. Champ isn't to inclined towards wisdom. It's not in his character.

Then 5,000,000,000 years of EXP should not be used as reasoning, ever.

Anyway, that was just a bad showing for Champ and should be ignored, Wonder Woman has never, and will never, be portrayed as that stupid without mind control. Hence what Thanos did to Champ doesn't even carry over to Wonder Woman.

The Great Galen
Sounded like he was scared to me, and under his own power Thanos showing r no more impressive then someone like Captain Marvel.

Joey Stacks
She doesn't need to fully control the gauntlets to be as strong as Thanos, the 10x's base amp is good enough to put her in his class.

Yeah, I know who Tyrant is, with what you are insuating, however, I'm not sure you do, or have even read the fight in question.

Cosmic Cube
Sounded like he was scared to me, and under his own power Thanos showing r no more impressive then someone like Captain Marvel. What instance are you talking about?

When he was fighting Terrax, he said, "this must be what it's like to fight the earthling, the Hulk. I'd avoid doing that." or something to that effect.

Doesn't sound scared to me.

Thanos isn't very showy, and he likes to use his intellect, and tech. Most of his feats done under his own power are victories over guys like Surfer.

She doesn't need to fully control the gauntlets to be as strong as Thanos, the 10x's base amp is good enough to put her in his class.

Yeah, I know who Tyrant is, with what you are insuating, however, I'm not sure you do, or have even read the fight in question. I sure have.

What do you want to know about the fight? Thanos fought Tyrant to a standstill.

I don't think geared-up Wondie could do the same, much less defeat him.

TricksterPriest
Champion was bumped down to top tier, and I personally see nothing that even puts him on 2nd or 3rd tier.

He's a garbage fighter and nowhere near as skilled as Diana. He got beat by ****ing She-Hulk in a boxing match. no expression

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by StylishSmurph

Then she lets down her forcefield and Thanos pimpslaps her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What instance are you talking about?

When he was fighting Terrax, he said, "this must be what it's like to fight the earthling, the Hulk. I'd avoid doing that." or something to that effect.

Doesn't sound scared to me.

Thanos isn't very showy, and he likes to use his intellect, and tech. Most of his feats done under his own power are victories over guys like Surfer.

I sure have.

What do you want to know about the fight? Thanos fought Tyrant to a standstill.

I don't think geared-up Wondie could do the same, much less defeat him.

A Wondy with the Godwave was able to pwn a cosmic lvl baddie. The gauntlets increase her stamina and durability and strength by at least 20. And her armor and other garmets of course she would be able to stand there like thanos did against tyrant.

spidey-dude

IF she could, then who could be able to stop her that wasn't an abstract? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
laughing

Name one being 10 times stronger than Thanos that he's actually beaten. In this fight Wondy will be 100 times stronger than she normally is. With ALL weapons.

quanchi112
Well I mean Thanos did fight Odin...then again Odin was taking it easy on him. In fact I can't find a feat from Thanos that isn't a plot device or wonky...or reeks of terrible PIS and CIS. You have no proof but continue to say this. laughing

quanchi112
Name one being 10 times stronger than Thanos that he's actually beaten. In this fight Wondy will be 100 times stronger than she normally is. With ALL weapons. Mindrape.... wink

spidey-dude
Name one being 10 times stronger than Thanos that he's actually beaten. In this fight Wondy will be 100 times stronger than she normally is. With ALL weapons. eternity and living tribunal hes taken out both together and they are much stronger than him.

LORD B
Sounded like he was scared to me, and under his own power Thanos showing r no more impressive then someone like Captain Marvel.
under his own power he went toe to toe with the maker(beyonder)and physically shut down here mind

Cosmic Cube
A Wondy with the Godwave was able to pwn a cosmic lvl baddie. The gauntlets increase her stamina and durability and strength by at least 20. And her armor and other garmets of course she would be able to stand there like thanos did against tyrant.
Care to name the said baddie?
Name one being 10 times stronger than Thanos that he's actually beaten. In this fight Wondy will be 100 times stronger than she normally is. With ALL weapons. Champion was WAY stronger than Thanos. He had the friggin Power Gem, and knew how to use it.

Wondie cannot control all ot the weapons at her disposal, so it doesn't even matter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Care to name the said baddie?
Champion was WAY stronger than Thanos. He had the friggin Power Gem, and knew how to use it.

Wondie cannot control all ot the weapons at her disposal, so it doesn't even matter. Wrong. People's misconception is that wondy didn't want to use the guantlets becuz she couldn't control the power. FAIL. She didn't want to use the gauntlets becuz at that lvl she would go around killing everyone. And the God wave would burn her out if she were weaker. But the Guantlets increase her durability 100 fold. She could control the Godwave with the gauntlets on. She'd be far far far more powerful than she would be using only the GW or the gauntlets alone.

Cosmic Cube
Wrong. People's misconception is that wondy didn't want to use the guantlets becuz she couldn't control the power. FAIL. She didn't want to use the gauntlets becuz at that lvl she would go around killing everyone. And the God wave would burn her out if she were weaker. But the Guantlets increase her durability 100 fold. She could control the Godwave with the gauntlets on. She'd be far far far more powerful than she would be using only the GW or the gauntlets alone. Meaning that she couldn't control them. blink

It would be nice if you were to prove the things you say. Citation on any of these "facts"?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meaning that she couldn't control them. blink

It would be nice if you were to prove the things you say. Citation on any of these "facts"?
Um, didn't wondy use the guantlet to beat the crap out of the white magician? She looked like she was in full control. She used it again to kill the doomsday clone. Again, full control. Kthanksbye.

Cosmic Cube
Um, didn't wondy use the guantlet to beat the crap out of the white magician? She looked like she was in full control. She used it again to kill the doomsday clone. Again, full control. Kthanksbye. Ok.

She can't control both of the gauntlets, then.

Even if she could, they wouldn't win this one for her.

Say, how about you cite that thing about the Godwave and the gauntlets allowing her to use it better. Or just prove anything you've said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok.

She can't control both of the gauntlets, then.

Even if she could, they wouldn't win this one for her.

Say, how about you cite that thing about the Godwave and the gauntlets allowing her to use it better. Or just prove anything you've said.

She's never used both gauntlets at the same time. So saying she can't control them both is crazy.

Now theonly reason Why Wondy couldn't use the Godwave for prolongued time was becuz her body would burn out.

But the gauntlets of atlas would increase her stamina and durability at least 20 fold, Maybe higher. So there is no reason why the Godwave would burn her out at that lvl of durability. Kthanksbye.

Cosmic Cube
She's never used both gauntlets at the same time. So saying she can't control them both is crazy.

Now theonly reason Why Wondy couldn't use the Godwave for prolongued time was becuz her body would burn out.

But the gauntlets of atlas would increase her stamina and durability at least 20 fold, Maybe higher. So there is no reason why the Godwave would burn her out at that lvl of durability. Kthanksbye. Except for that she said she can't.

The Godwave affects her mentally. Prove that the gauntlets improve anything other than her strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except for that she said she can't.

The Godwave affects her mentally. Prove that the gauntlets improve anything other than her strength. Where the hell did you get that the Godwave affects her mentally? And um, you dont' know about the guantlets? LMAO. When cassie had them, the DD clone hit her. And she wasn't killed. Wondy comments on the gauntlet increasing Cassies stamina/durability. K thanks bye.Oh when artemis had the gauntlet on, the white magician threw her around like a rag doll, and the only thing that saved her from being crushed in the first throw was the gauntlet.Kthanksbye.

Cosmic Cube
Where the hell did you get that the Godwave affects her mentally? And um, you dont' know about the guantlets? LMAO. When cassie had them, the DD clone hit her. And she wasn't killed. Wondy comments on the gauntlet increasing Cassies stamina/durability. K thanks bye.Oh when artemis had the gauntlet on, the white magician threw her around like a rag doll, and the only thing that saved her from being crushed in the first throw was the gauntlet.Kthanksbye. It does.
You still haven't proved anything.

gogogadgetgo
nope

Madvillain
Theoretically she can win...

But she definitely won't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Madvillain
Theoretically she can win...

But she definitely won't.

Agreed.

Theoretically, she could speedblitz Thanos and just lob his head off.

Tony Stark
WW's dead... Superman cries. happy

BobbyD
Originally posted by Tshern
She COULD. She, however, won't.

The best reply in this thread.

quanchi112
If we went by feats its SS>>>Thanos by a long shot. Marvel contradicts themselvs to much..first they say that Thanos is scared of Hulk then they change there minds, i seriouly dont get it. Well if we go by matchups Thanos dominates him because he does, and shared opponents he also fares better. Why speculate when the actually battle in the comics. I mean its foolish to think that Surfer is anything to Thanos.

quanchi112
Meaning that she couldn't control them. blink

It would be nice if you were to prove the things you say. Citation on any of these "facts"? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing
Your laughing and yet I already proved that she was able to control the gauntlets.

quanchi112
Your laughing and yet I already proved that she was able to control the gauntlets. Sure you did. laughing

You claim you prove a lot of things around here when no one else sees it that way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sure you did. laughing

You claim you prove a lot of things around here when no one else sees it that way.

WOnder Woman 100. WOnder Woman 111-113 volume 2. Nuff said. now tuck your head in between your legs. Troll

Cosmic Cube
WOnder Woman 100. WOnder Woman 111-113 volume 2. Nuff said. now tuck your head in between your legs. Troll Don't you mean his tail? The former would be rather difficult.

quanchi112
WOnder Woman 100. WOnder Woman 111-113 volume 2. Nuff said. now tuck your head in between your legs. Troll Huh,bold talk from a WW fanboy. laughing

quanchi112
Don't you mean his tail? The former would be rather difficult. laughing

Joey Stacks

Thanos fought Tyrant to a standstill.

Yeah, by using Tyrant's powers. And he didn't fight Tyrant to a "standstill," it was more like got his ass kicked until everyone evacuated.

quanchi112
Yeah, by using Tyrant's powers. And he didn't fight Tyrant to a "standstill," it was more like got his ass kicked until everyone evacuated. Thanos fought a being who on his own can step to Galactus. It is very impressive.

Joey Stacks
Using said beings orbs. Fight? More like ass kicking. The only thing Thanos did in that fight was get worked.

quanchi112
Using said beings orbs. Fight? More like ass kicking. The only thing Thanos did in that fight was get worked. He was more than all the others who opposed Tyrant. Tyrant is a badass and Thanos stood up to him. He stole his orb as well. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Bouboumaster
Full equipped WW is a beast. But she is not in the same league that Thanos, howerver.

She might be able to hurt him, tought.

roughrider

hystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
....I'm spitting up soup right now....hystericalhysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by roughrider
hystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
....I'm spitting up soup right now....hystericalhysterical Yeah I know it feels like the thread starter just wants to convince one or two posters to satisfy the fanboy in him.

TricksterPriest
Nvr, just start posting scans of her gear and the godwave. That should shut the troll up. wink

I'm actually curious myself as to how strong her gear is. Please?

Soljer
Nvr, just start posting scans of her gear and the godwave. That should shut the troll up. wink

I'm actually curious myself as to how strong her gear is.

The 'troll' isn't the only one disputing Wonder Woman's capabilities to win.

TricksterPriest
The 'troll' isn't the only one disputing Wonder Woman's capabilities to win.

The rest of the arguements are legitimate debates. but I don't consider anything Quan says to be worthwhile or to need discussing.

Soljer
The rest of the arguements are legitimate debates. but I don't consider anything Quan says to be worthwhile or to need discussing.

Good point.

You should go embarrass him in a battlezone!

TricksterPriest
Good point.

You should go embarrass him in a battlezone!

I just might do that sometime.......... wink

Priest
Nvr, just start posting scans.
Lulz

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz

What's so funny?

As if burying the opposition in a pile of scans isn't an acceptable route to victory.

Psh.

Priest
What's so funny?

As if burying the opposition in a pile of scans isn't an acceptable route to victory.

Psh.
Nvr always uses his enormous collection of scans to pwn peeps and win debates laughing out loud
I never seen that kid drop one scan since arriving at KMC. I guess it would back fire on him since half of his claims would back fire on him erm

quanchi112
The rest of the arguements are legitimate debates. but I don't consider anything Quan says to be worthwhile or to need discussing. The troll eh? So how about you and I in a battlezone. Come on and actually back up all this tough talk.

quanchi112
I just might do that sometime.......... wink Given your track record its highly unlikely............ wink

quanchi112
Nvr always uses his enormous collection of scans to pwn peeps and win debates laughing out loud
I never seen that kid drop one scan since arriving at KMC. I guess it would back fire on him since half of his claims would back fire on him erm I am still waiting on these scans........as well. smile

The Great Galen
C'mon Diana wins, she offers Thanos a 3-way between herself,thanos and death and then kills him during his sleep.

quanchi112
C'mon Diana wins, she offers Thanos a 3-way between herself,thanos and death and then kills him during his sleep. After she pleasures Thanos he mindrapes her and she becomes his sex slave. smile

The Great Galen
Then they can make a 1 shot 12 part story arc called"The princess and the Titan"that details all there intimate encounters..oh but we need a good artist otherwise it fails if the drawings r shit.

tkitna
Just like all of her solo series, Wonder Woman fails.

Even with all these trinkets, DC cant make her into a decent character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna

Even with all these trinkets, DC cant make her into a decent character.

Is this a comment on the fight or you own bias? She's the most famous and recognizable of all solo female characters in the history of comics.

OH Explain how Thanos beats someone who will be around 50 to 100 times stronger than superman? With all those other weapons? Give reasons. Not just a she fails.

Nod
Originally posted by tkitna

Even with all these trinkets, DC cant make her into a decent character. WW >>>>>>> Sentry.

Larceny
Thanos.

Larceny
Originally posted by llagrok
Agreed.

Theoretically, she could speed-blitz Thanos and just lob his head off.

Thanos has stopped a speed-blitz before. Casually actually.

The Great Galen
Thanos takes this, maybe not as easy as some might think but ill give it 9/10 for thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos takes this, maybe not as easy as some might think but ill give it 9/10 for thanos.

Just explain how. Who has he fought that would be 50 to 100 times stronger than he, with uber durability, speed, and offensive weapons? And Won?

tkitna
Is this a comment on the fight or you own bias?

Strictly my own bias.

Larceny
Just explain how. Who has he fought that would be 50 to 100 times stronger than he, with uber durability, speed, and offensive weapons? And Won?

Wolverine? ermm

dawsey28
http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwomansecretfiles3pg160dt.jpg
http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwomansecretfiles3pg182mf.jpg
http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwomansecretfiles3pg192tb.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Just explain how. Who has he fought that would be 50 to 100 times stronger than he, with uber durability, speed, and offensive weapons? And Won? Tyrant is easily more than 100 times stronger than Superman. Her speed won't matter, he's handled speedblitzes from faster, and neither will her fighting skill, here. Thanos just blasts her into submission, or more easily, mindrapes her.

Stop pulling these figures out of your ass, too.

UniOmni
On paper, sure.

In execution tho?

Lol........nope.

And the gauntlets don't ampx100.

As a unit, they amp times ten.

Where was it said and shown that they amp times 100?

At best all this extra stuff would allow her to last longer, but not win.

Now, against Darky, she's got a real shot for the win, and odds favor her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant is easily more than 100 times stronger than Superman. Her speed won't matter, he's handled speedblitzes from faster, and neither will her fighting skill, here. Thanos just blasts her into submission, or more easily, mindrapes her.

Stop pulling these figures out of your ass, too.

Um, Who the hell says Tyrant is Easily 100 times stronger than superman? You tell me to stop pulling figures out of my ass and you do this retarded thing? LMAO. Wondy will have BOTH guantlets augmenting not only her strength, but the strength she gets from the Godwave. 100 times her regular strength may be low considering the God wave gave her a signifigant increase in power. Thanos just blast her into submission, when she would have her bracelets, force shield, and battle armor on, on top of being far more durable with the Godwave and Gauntlets on? And since when did you think Thanos would just mind rape her? If it were that Easy, Circe would have done it. you know the chick who can play with the minds of Gods.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
On paper, sure.

In execution tho?

Lol........nope.

And the gauntlets don't ampx100.

As a unit, they amp times ten.

Where was it said and shown that they amp times 100?

At best all this extra stuff would allow her to last longer, but not win.

Now, against Darky, she's got a real shot for the win, and odds favor her.

ONE GAUNTLET AMPS her at ten. THey were retconned didn't you know. And no one asked what kind of shot she had against DS. stick to the thread or are you just baiting? Should I report you for such?

spawnwest
Thanos goes down hard.

Priest
ONE GAUNTLET AMPS her at ten. THey were retconned didn't you know. And no one asked what kind of shot she had against DS. stick to the thread or are you just baiting? Should I report you for such?
We're they retcommed within the year?
Because i remember u arguing that they amp a person strength 10 times.
A source would be nice smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
We're they retcommed within the year?
Because i remember u arguing that they amp a person strength 10 times.
A source would be nice smile
ONE gauntlet amps a person's strength ten times. John Byrne retconned it. IT used to be that you needed Both gauntlets to do that. And you had to put them on at the same time.

Priest
ONE gauntlet amps a person's strength ten times. John Byrne retconned it. IT used to be that you needed Both gauntlets to do that. And you had to put them on at the same time.
But where did it state all this 100x stuff?
Also what character did Byrne used this with?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But where did it state all this 100x stuff?
Also what character did Byrne used this with?

I'm saying that if Wondy uses both guantlets, then that would amp her strength at base lvls at least 20 times. don't know if the gauntlets would amp the other if she puts one on first, then the other. And I'm saying that Not only will the guantlets amp her strength, they would amp her strength if she were channeling the God wave at the same time. Thus I'm theorizing that she would be at least 100 times stronger than normal. Juhn byrne retconned the gauntlets with Wondy and with Cassie during the doomsday arc.They used to amp only five times the strength each.

Erik-Lensherr

laughing out loud

Larceny
I'm saying that if Wondy uses both guantlets, then that would amp her strength at base lvls at least 20 times. don't know if the gauntlets would amp the other if she puts one on first, then the other. And I'm saying that Not only will the guantlets amp her strength, they would amp her strength if she were channeling the God wave at the same time. Thus I'm theorizing that she would be at least 100 times stronger than normal. Juhn byrne retconned the gauntlets with Wondy and with Cassie during the doomsday arc.They used to amp only five times the strength each.

Assumptions. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Assumptions. sad

Like when you assume that Thor can transmute adamantium and can absorb hard light and he's done none such thing.

Priest
Like when you assume that Thor can transmute adamantium and can absorb hard light and he's done none such thing.
Thor has done similar feats.
Hell, he absorbed Celestial energies and transmuted Absorbing Man into Helium.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor has done similar feats.
Hell, he absorbed Celestial energies and transmuted Absorbing Man into Helium.

THor has transmuted HARD light. Not at all similiar to absorbing free flowing energy. That would be like some one saying they can drink Ice becuz they have drunk water before. NOT. And turning absorbing man into something else is no kind of feat. He's always fluid and unstable. Let's see Thor turn ultron into something els.e OH, I forgot, he can't. Case closed.;

King Kandy

Wonder Woman with all her gear would own Thanos.
Thanos is just that powerful.

Priest
And turning absorbing man into something else is no kind of feat. He's always fluid and unstable. Let's see Thor turn ultron into something els.e OH, I forgot, he can't. Case closed.;
Jesus ur so annoying.
I said Thor transmuted Absorbing Man and out of now where u want me to show u if he can transmute Ultron.. What the f**k? Where are u getting Ultron from?

Would u like me to show u a scan of Thor transmuting Loki, the Hulk, maybe Black Adam, or how bout Superman ect..?
U don't know when to quit. no expression

Why couldn't Thor Transmute addimantium?
Is addimantium is resistant to transmuting?
Oh , here is a better question (I feel like acting like a ass like u)
Can you show me a scan of Thor not being able to transmute addimantium or UltronWhat the f**k? ?

If u can't answer these question, don't bother responding, because I don't feel like running around in circles and playing ur stupid games.

kthanxbi smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jesus ur so annoying.
I said Thor transmuted Absorbing Man and out of now where u want me to show u if he can transmute Ultron.. What the f**k? Where are u getting Ultron from?

Would u like me to show u a scan of Thor transmuting Loki, the Hulk, maybe Black Adam, or how bout Superman ect..?
U don't know when to quit. no expression

Why couldn't Thor Transmute addimantium?
Is addimantium is resistant to transmuting?
Oh , here is a better question (I feel like acting like a ass like u)
Can you show me a scan of Thor not being able to transmute addimantium or UltronWhat the f**k? ?

If u can't answer these question, don't bother responding, because I don't feel like running around in circles and playing ur stupid games.

kthanxbi smile

It's not a stupid game and please don't think yourself to be above me by any means. Get a clue. The Absorbing man is ALways transmutable.He's always fluid. Thor transmuting him is no more of a feat than Batman being able to Ball clayface up into a ball of clay. I used Ultron as an example becuz thor has faced him before and has NEVER transmuted Ultron or even tried. For all we know, thor could have simply manipulated the spell that Loki put on the absorbing man. Not the same as using a spell himself or transmutations powers. Now you can go back into your lil cool corner and chew on rocks.

dawsey28
Ummmmmmm.... what does Thor have to do with this fight? Please take it to the right thread.

Do we need 3 or 4 pages of arguments over Thor in a thread titled "Could Wonder Woman Beat Thanos............." ?

No offense. Just saying.

My question is can she behead Thanos with the tiara or sword?

She beheaded Deimos: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/OlympianGods/WW5-19.jpg

The Great Galen
I think its possible she is oneshotted by Thanos, just havnt seen enough high showings of her.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by dawsey28
http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwomansecretfiles3pg160dt.jpg
Lulz.

She can only fly maximum 5x the speed of sound? laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>