Challenge to The Eons! A ZONE of battleing!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capt Spaulding
I'll take every member on KMC using all their hop hopping characters, against my Squirrel Girl. all you shitsters, and other curse words don't stand a chance against my inflated board ego! And TO prove I'm not Fooling Around, I will not distribute anymore information to you guys, cause i'm cool like that! peaches

Mr.Biscuits
This is why I hardly post...no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits

Because you're afraid of getting owned?

Mr.Biscuits
Yeah.

Capt Spaulding
Yeah.

I already posted a match against Skeets several weeks ago, to which he has yet to post uhuh

Air Legend
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
I'll take every member on KMC using all their hop hopping characters, against my Squirrel Girl. all you shitsters, and other curse words don't stand a chance against my inflated board ego! And TO prove I'm not Fooling Around, I will not distribute anymore information to you guys, cause i'm cool like that! peaches
I accept. I'll use BatGod. ermmnone

Mr.Biscuits
I already posted a match against Skeets several weeks ago, to which he has yet to post uhuh Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits

Symmetric Chaos
I'll use Yuki, bring it.

Capt Spaulding

you hardly post in any threads unless their made by me, obviously

Mr.Biscuits
you hardly post in any threads unless their made by me, obviously
You're no Val.

Capt Spaulding
You're no Val.

Yeah, I'm not use to being raped by a muscular dominican man from the Bronx ermm

Mr.Biscuits
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.gif

smile

Capt Spaulding
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.gif

smile

Lulz, who needs words to reply in spam posts, Skeets doesn't that's for sure! smile

batdude123
Yeah, I'm not use to being raped by a muscular dominican man from the Bronx ermm

Sexual harassment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.