Could Thanos with all of his Gadgets Beat........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin? No power ups. Just his tech stuff.

guy222
no

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin? No power ups. Just his tech stuff. Does this have anything to do with the Thanos vs. Wonder Woman thread?

Spite, maybe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Does this have anything to do with the Thanos vs. Wonder Woman thread?

Spite, maybe?

No. Thanos's tech shields were able to tax Big G. SO I dont' see Odin getting thru those.

gogogadgetgo
nope

llagrok
Keeping Odin out of someplace is the same as beating him?

SpearofDestiny
Thanos' Intelligence is what I think would give him the advantage over Odin, but if his tech has stalemated Galactus, then he should have no problem against Odin....even though Odin is naturally stronger.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Thanos' Intelligence is what I think would give him the advantage over Odin, but if his tech has stalemated Galactus, then he should have no problem against Odin....even though Odin is naturally stronger.

He didn't really stalemate Galactus...

Nor is he any more intelligent than Odin...

Odin is probably one of the more enlightened non-abstract characters in Marvel. He sacrificed his right eye to the well of <name>

Estacado
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
He didn't really stalemate Galactus...

Nor is he any more intelligent than Odin...

Odin is probably one of the more enlightened non-abstract characters in Marvel. He sacrificed his right eye to the well of <name> Thanos with prep would crush Odin with prep.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos with prep would crush Odin with prep.

Doubtful.

Time Travel is piece of cake for Odin....

quanchi112
Doubtful. He is definitely the better man when it comes to prep.

quanchi112
Doubtful.

Time Travel is piece of cake for Odin.... Thanos constructed a machine once for time travel. Just because you can travel back in time it doesnt mean you are any better at prep.

llagrok
Thanos constructed a machine once for time travel. Just because you can travel back in time it doesnt mean you are any better at prep.

Naw, Odin would win if you gave them both Prep.

The odds of Thanos getting a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet are small...

quanchi112
Naw, Odin would win if you gave them both Prep.

The odds of Thanos getting a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet are small... Thanos doesnt need an uber powerup like that to beat Odin. Odin with prep couldnt stop the assault of the Celestials either. He even needed Thor to escape Ragnarok.

Bouboumaster
Thanos get murdered, if he can't use his power up.

Thanos doesn't statlemate Galactus, he survived Galactus. If he want to accomplish that, he would need a hell of a long prep time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos get murdered, if he can't use his power up.

Thanos doesn't statlemate Galactus, he survived Galactus. If he want to accomplish that, he would need a hell of a long prep time. He is against Odin here and not Galactus.

Bouboumaster
He is against Odin here and not Galactus.

I don't know, man...

How long his shield would last?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't know, man...

How long his shield would last? You have to figure that Galactus said that he never had to exert himself so much to pierce a shield before. So his shielding and his tech would get him the win.

The Great Galen
This pure spite, Odin was merely toying with Thanos in there last fight so I doubt he could do anything agaisnt him with some silly gadgets. Odin 10/10

llagrok
Thanos doesnt need an uber powerup like that to beat Odin. Odin with prep couldnt stop the assault of the Celestials either. He even needed Thor to escape Ragnarok.

RKT....

quanchi112
RKT.... Yes Thor was able to end the cycle not Odin. I love Odin to death but he just doesnt stack up against Thanos when it comes to planning.

Grinning Goku
Yes Thor was able to end the cycle not Odin. I love Odin to death but he just doesnt stack up against Thanos when it comes to planning.

Any line of reasoning to give Thanos a win, eh?

Endless Mike
Does Odin get his artifacts too?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Any line of reasoning to give Thanos a win, eh? Thanos with prep defeats beings capable of consuming entire realities while Odin falls victim to Surtur. Or he is at the mercy of the Celestials.

Estacado
Odin.

TricksterPriest
Thanos with prep defeats beings capable of consuming entire realities while Odin falls victim to Surtur. Or he is at the mercy of the Celestials.

I'm gonna borrow a page from YOUR book. wink

Odin wins. Thanos falls to little girls with squirrel tails and a ghost of an enemy he already beat. Wheras Odin stood up to Thanos and bitchslapped him, and Odin stopped the universal threat of Surtur with Twilight. durpot

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm gonna borrow a page from YOUR book. wink

Odin wins. Thanos falls to little girls with squirrel tails and a ghost of an enemy he already beat. Wheras Odin stood up to Thanos and bitchslapped him, and Odin stopped the universal threat of Surtur with Twilight. durpot Thanos lost offpanel so how or why he lost is still a mystery. wink

Odin fought Thanos with no prep and still couldnt put him down on his own. Thanos with prep becames supreme. Odin failed against the Celestials. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Thanos lost offpanel so how or why he lost is still a mystery. wink

Odin fought Thanos with no prep and still couldnt put him down on his own. Thanos with prep becames supreme. Odin failed against the Celestials. stick out tongue

Thanos has an inferiority complex and can never hold onto any of his powersups.

Odin toyed with Thanos and beat Surtur, Fafnir and Ymir.

Thanos was beaten by a stab from a Kratos-lookalike.

Thanos couldn't create a weapon that could last anywhere near as long as the Destroyer did. dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos has an inferiority complex and can never hold onto any of his powersups.

Odin toyed with Thanos and beat Surtur, Fafnir and Ymir.

Thanos was beaten by a stab from a Kratos-lookalike.

Thanos couldn't create a weapon that could last anywhere near as long as the Destroyer did. dur That was true until he got the heart. He held on to it and then corrected the flaw in the universe. Odin didnt toy with Thanos and you have no proof let alone no opinion. You read what others say and base your opinions off of that. Thanos wasnt even stabbed he was punched. But then again you seem very ignorant on Thanos let alone many other characters you claim to know very well.

Thanos with prep>>Odin with prep. This isnt even up for discussion.

Now about our battlezone. smile Who do you want to represent. Here is your chance to shut me up. I mean you act as if I know nothing and that I am just a troll so lets debate. Who do you want to represent?

The Great Galen
Odin takes this regardless, we dont know how Thanos would fair agaisnt Odin considerin Odin was holding back. Drax killed Thanos rather easily and he even admitted his fear of the Hulk. Odin is to much for Thanos in ever respect.

Priest
Odin turns all of Thanos's gadgets into air. The proceeds to beat his ass down.

skyfather
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Odin takes this regardless, we dont know how Thanos would fair agaisnt Odin considerin Odin was holding back. Drax killed Thanos rather easily and he even admitted his fear of the Hulk. Odin is to much for Thanos in ever respect.

youre hate for thanos sad

drax admitted only HE could kill thanos
he never said he was afraid of the hulk,thanos has already pimpslapped his ass anyway.
thanos fought odin before his upgrades ie(thanos#1-12)for instance would stand a mile better chance against odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
youre hate for thanos sad

drax admitted only HE could kill thanos
he never said he was afraid of the hulk,thanos has already pimpslapped his ass anyway.
thanos fought odin before his upgrades ie(thanos#1-12)for instance would stand a mile better chance against odin. His ignorance is also sad as these events have been explained to himtime and time again.

The Great Galen
Odin would stomp Thanos regardless, stop holding on to that"feat" agaisnt Odin. Odin wasnt even trying to fight Thanos, he even pretty much confirmes in the comic that he wasnt trying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Odin would stomp Thanos regardless, stop holding on to that"feat" agaisnt Odin. Odin wasnt even trying to fight Thanos, he even pretty much confirmes in the comic that he wasnt trying. What when he says your one of the toughest opponents has had faced in eons. No the comic supports my view rather than yours.
stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
A Thanos clone already beat Odin with tech/prep...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
A Thanos clone already beat Odin with tech/prep...

Pwned!

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin? No power ups. Just his tech stuff.

Although impressive, Thanos' tech is not his primary weapon nor his most dangerous...

Thanos 4.5/10 in a straight-up fight imo...

Utrigita
You have to figure that Galactus said that he never had to exert himself so much to pierce a shield before. So his shielding and his tech would get him the win.

Context wink

That was all his defensive shielding and Galactus had to also hold back duo to the crucifix that would was located right next to Thanos, Galactus could have done this

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormbreaker0115ok6.jpg

So basically with the amount of energy Galactus used that was enough to make a small hole in the ground beneath Thanos, Galactus still overcome all his shielding... A feat for Thanos sure, A feat for Galactus too absolutely.

And If Thanos gets his tech and the possibility of prepping the encounter then IMO he will be victorious over Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.