powers and vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superr
Can Superman see when useing his heat vision ?

Nod
Yes.

super pr*xy
how sucky would it be if he didn't.

"i'm gonna decimate, obliterate and terminate you with my awesomely powerful heat vision!!!! just, you know... just stand there perfectly still... i can't see shit when i have laser-like projectiles coming out of my eyes. no, don't.... i just said don't move damn it!!!!"

Grinning Goku
Yes. Even if he couldn't it wouldn't matter that much. Not many people would be fast enough to dodge it in time, anyway.

superr
Thanks for the logical comments guys, Does anyone know of evidence one way or the other from comics

Mindship
Originally posted by superr
Does anyone know of evidence one way or the other from comics In Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Superman asks Batman to "move about three feet to the left," so he can take out--from orbit--the cold-power supervillians with heat vision.

ragesRemorse
considering that superman frequently uses his heat vision to weld various structures together with surgical precision. I think it's kind of obvious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.