JLA vs 12 Galactus' Punishers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
GL Kyle
Zattanna
Firestorm
Orion
Auqaman

Alfheim
Im still going for Punishers.

xmarksthespot
The Fantastic Four beat one of them by jamming it up with paste... ermm

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Fantastic Four beat one of them by jamming it up with paste... ermm

That was the fantastic four. Four superheors against one robot. What issue did this happen in? Nevermind got it.

xmarksthespot
You do realize that any one of the above JLAers can probably solo the F4 unless they have quite a lot of prep...? ermm

Anyway, I should have been more clear, the Invisible Woman and Trapster's paste sprayers beat one...

Alfheim
You do realize that any one of the above JLAers can probably solo the F4 unless they have quite a lot of prep...? ermm

Even Aquaman? Yeah your probably right but that still doesnt take into account that there are 12 punishers. Other showings of the punsihers show them giving the Silver Surfer and mebers of the FF trouble. On one ocassion SS's molecule matter control enabled him tp beat it otherwise he would have got pummeled.

They might solo the FF but not all of them are soloing SS.

Anyway, I should have been more clear, the Invisible Woman and Trapster's paste sprayers beat one...

From my understanding The Punsiher was not just fighting Susan on his own he was fighting other members as well.

I also got the impression that its not just ordinary paste but is "superhumanly" strong. There is also no trapster apste in this thread and its not something they would start the thread knowing.

Hmmm Firestorm has matter molecular control doesnt he?

Juntai
Originally posted by Alfheim
Even Aquaman? Yeah your probably right but that still doesnt take into account that there are 12 punishers. Other showings of the punsihers show them giving the Silver Surfer and mebers of the FF trouble. On one ocassion SS's molecule matter control enabled him tp beat it otherwise he would have got pummeled.

They might solo the FF but not all of them are soloing SS. Luckily, they have one of the best matter manipulators in comics on that team posted.

SpiderGauntlet
Aren't they substitute heralds or somthing?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
Luckily, they have one of the best matter manipulators in comics on that team posted.

Yeah I did an edit

Originally posted by Alfheim

Hmmm Firestorm has matter molecular control doesnt he?

Alfheim
What if we take away matter manipulation because thats just like kryptonite to them. They punsihers will lose and badly. How about we make them immune to direct matter manipulation?

Soljer
Kyle and Firestorm solo.

Hell, they could probably solo individually, but I wouldn't mind seeing them team up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.