Easter egg in I am Legend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Did any one else see the Batman /Superman billboard in i am lengend?

ITs in the begening when hes hunting after he crashes his car i think??

iceman24567
Originally posted by cowboy

ITs in the begening when hes hunting after he crashes his car i think?? Yup wasn't to hard to notice.

roughrider
There apparently was a Green Lantern bilboard too.

cowboy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup wasn't to hard to notice.
Yeah i know a batman supes team up has been brewing since like 2004 i hope they get on that soon.

Where was the GL one????

Kal of Krypton
There was a GL one and an Aquaman one in the movie store. These movies are'nt coming out, the writers put those in the movies because they could be out in the future, when the movie took place. I may not have that all correctly but check superherohype.com, for more.

roughrider
Yeah i know a batman supes team up has been brewing since like 2004 i hope they get on that soon.

Don't look for Batman/Superman any more. It's going to be a Justice League movie that will team them up.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by roughrider
Don't look for Batman/Superman any more. It's going to be a Justice League movie that will team them up.

If the JLA movie isn't cancelled first.

cowboy
Originally posted by roughrider

True True cant wait Happy Dance

endrict
There are a few threads like this on KMC.

cowboy
Originally posted by endrict
There are a few threads like this on KMC.
lol yeah i didnt bother to check but what the hell what isnt on here

Neo Darkhalen

ITs in the begening when hes hunting after he crashes his car i think??

Sir this film was based of a novel, it belongs in the book or movie thread, it has nothing to do with comics at all, and it was not much of an Easter egg, since they are secret special items, trivia or dialogue found within films and games, you have to look for they usually end up taking you to another area of a DVD or unlock bonus content in games.

roughrider
The only reason the ads got in there, is because it's Warner Brothers - the company who owns DC Comics. I would think a Batman/Superman poster sitting in the midst of an apocalyptic future full of death, is not a good sign such film will be made. wink

King_Mungi
There also was a Teen Titans poster in the movie store.

Darth Martin
Personally I'd rather see Batman vs Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.