Quick question for tech whizzes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bodach
So, I just bought Resident Evil 4 for my computer. However, it's 7 gigs and I don't have the space. I'm wondering if I can buy an external drive and run the game from it... Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

@st
Its called a Gamecube, PS2, or Wii. wink

Just kidding, I dont really know. embarrasment

General Kaliero
Yeah, seriously, Gamecubes are dirt cheap now.

But to help, yes, you can run it from an external HD. Just install it, and check your "My Computer" folder for the new drive letter.

bodach
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Yeah, seriously, Gamecubes are dirt cheap now.

But to help, yes, you can run it from an external HD. Just install it, and check your "My Computer" folder for the new drive letter.

Excellent. *rubs hands together*

Thanks, dude. I'm off to Future Shop!

Smasandian
I thought RE4 for the PC was a piece of shit?

bodach
Originally posted by Smasandian
I thought RE4 for the PC was a piece of shit?

Not in the reviews I've read. Besides, I could happily play Resident Evil on an Atari.

Burning thought
so you needed more space on your PC? hmm, interesting

is RE4 worse for the PC than on other systems?

Morridini
Apparently the PC controls are among the worst ones ever made.

bodach
Originally posted by Morridini
Apparently the PC controls are among the worst ones ever made.

Any action computer game played on a keyboard is not going to offer as good performance as a gamepad. I think most PC gamers have dropped $20 on a gamepad at this point, though...

Lana
This isn't the forum to ask about computer questions...that would be the Computer Help forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.