Wolverine and Spiderman versus Iron Fist and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight takes place in urban setting.

IamAJ
Team one Master Tool.

Battlehammer
close team one though untill we see how much these down grades hurt them

guy222
team one

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
close team one though untill we see how much these down grades hurt them

Funny.

I know for a fact that you gave Danny 5/10 against Wolverine prior to Logan's downgrades.

I know for a fact that you gave Deadpool the majority against Spiderman prior to Parker's downgrades.

Now that Wolverine is downgraded, he beats Rand?

Now that Spiderman is downgraded, he beats Wilson?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Funny.

I know for a fact that you gave Danny 5/10 against Wolverine prior to Logan's downgrades.

I know for a fact that you gave Deadpool the majority against Spiderman prior to Parker's downgrades.

Now that Wolverine is downgraded, he beats Rand?

Now that Spiderman is downgraded, he beats Wilson?

actaully I thought wolverine won. I said I was givng it 5/10 untill I saw what IF upgrades brought to the table. Other wise I thought Logan took the majority.

I don't recall giving DP the majority at all. I thought dp could give spiderman a run for the money. actaully web shoot spiderman we stand an even greater chance vs dp due to what he can do with them.

we havent seen what the down grades have done. I said untill we see what the down grades have fully done.

Again waiitng to see what the down grades have done. web shoots could actaull go to spidermans favor in this show down.

Soljer
laughing.

Explain it away however you want, Capt.

"Iron Fist 5/10 against Wolverine"

"Deadpool majority against Spiderman"

"A weakened Wolverine and a weakened Spiderman take them out!"

no.

Battlehammer
laughing.

Explain it away however you want, Capt.

"Iron Fist 5/10 against Wolverine"

"Deadpool majority against Spiderman"

"A weakened Wolverine and a weakened Spiderman take them out!"

no.

ya if you want to take it out of context.

also I would not have said Iron fist against wolverine 5/10.

I don't even talk that way. so that quote aint from me.

sorry but your wrong.

Battlehammer

till I see what current danny can really do and his limitation I leave it at 5/10

though dany prior to this arc I would give Logan 7/10

This is what I said

Soljer
ya if you want to take it out of context.

also I would not have said Iron fist against wolverine 5/10.

I don't even talk that way. so that quote aint from me.

sorry but your wrong.

I wasn't directly quoting you.

Regardless of that fact, you said that Danny and Logan went five out of ten.

Look, apparently you even quoted it for me.

So, the Immortal Iron Fist can take five out of ten against a Wolverine with his full healing factor, but a weakened, mortal Wolverine who's healing factor isn't what it's been in ages suddenly takes him out?

Not a chance in hell.

Battlehammer
I wasn't directly quoting you.

Regardless of that fact, you said that Danny and Logan went five out of ten.

Look, apparently you even quoted it for me.

So, the Immortal Iron Fist can take five out of ten against a Wolverine with his full healing factor, but a weakened, immortal Wolverine who's healing factor isn't what it's been in ages suddenly takes him out?

Not a chance in hell.

No I was giving it 5/10 untill i saw what danny was able to accomplish. Nothing I saw from danny would make me think old Logan still would not take the majority.

yes Logan was down graded to the extent is unknown. Like I said I have to wait and see how down graded he has become.

He also we upgraded in a sense. angle of death said he was weaker from missing part of his soul. Now he gotten it back maybe he better in another way. He also said that he has not been able to feel this type of adrenaline for close to century. So maybe we bee seeing some crazy feats to come in other aspects.

so I wait and see.

we talking prior to down grade team one wins.

we talking donw graded version Im going unknown untill I see whats up

Soljer
So, tell me, what has Danny or Logan done since the time you posted in favor of a draw that has, apparently, changed your mind?

Prior to OMD and Logan Dies, team two take a slight majority.

After, it's a bit hazier, but going on what we currently know - and not some random speculation - team two win a healthy majority.

Battlehammer
So, tell me, what has Danny or Logan done since the time you posted in favor of a draw that has, apparently, changed your mind?

Prior to OMD and Logan Dies, team two take a slight majority.

After, it's a bit hazier, but going on what we currently know - and not some random speculation - team two win a healthy majority.
It danny has not done. Danny has done nothing with his new upgrades that leads me to believe he could take Logan the majority.

I disagree.

actaully you are speculating. Becuase you don't even know just how either was downgraded nor to what extent.

moonknight11
Team 2 wins 6-7/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Fist.

guy222
team one

Darth Martin
Team 1.

Grinning Goku
This would be an awesome and hilarious fight.

Mighty Saxon
team two by a thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.