Gemmers vs Great power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
The original magnus w/ soul gem
Thanos w/ Power gem
Inbetweener w/ reality gem

How far do they get together?

Super boy prime
True Firestorm
Monarch (pre-boost)
Original Ion
Hal Parallax
Countdown SBP
Endgame Thor
Monarch (with the arena boost)
Darkseid with the completeled Ale (In his 300 form)
WW with all of her gear + Super sundipped Supes million + Pc Validus + Endgame thor

No soul rip or bfr

Kutulu
Thanos with power gem alone soloes the whole list. He knows how to untap it's full potential as he's already experienced it's use to the fullest. There is almost nobody with as intimate knowledge in it's use as him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thanos with power gem alone soloes the whole list. He knows how to untap it's full potential as he's already experienced it's use to the fullest. There is almost nobody with as intimate knowledge in it's use as him.
LMAO!!!!

Thanos wont survive the ale or the OE

Soljer
Prime speedblitzes the gems out of their hands and goes to find the other three.

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
True Firestorm What exactly is 'true' Firestorm?

I've read a whole lot of his appearances, and I've never seen that wording. smile
Originally posted by Soljer
Prime speedblitzes the gems out of their hands and goes to find the other three. That...... Or he just starts punching shit, until team one is retconned. 131fist

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
What exactly is 'true' Firestorm?

I've read a whole lot of his appearances, and I've never seen that wording. smile
That...... Or he just starts punching shit, until team one is retconned. 131fist

Bastich.

Gecko4lif
What exactly is 'true' Firestorm?

Elemental firestorm

Galan007
Elemental firestorm Explain to me what makes E-FS alone, more powerful then say...... Ronnie, or Jason.

Gecko4lif
Explain to me what makes E-FS alone, more powerful then say...... Ronnie, or Jason.
His regal look wink

Galan007
His regal look wink eek! laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Team 1, in a horrible, horrible stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.