The Darkness vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MelloDraMattIc
Yeah. You heard me.
Jackie Estacado, in the full Darkness vs. Sephiroth.
In a fight to the death.
TO THE DEATH.
THE DEATH!!

(And no, Cloud, Kadaj, Yazzoo, Loz, Angel, or The Witchblade do not play into this. This is just Jackie vs. Sephy.)

Soljer
Funny, I could have sworn this was a comic book versus forum.

Oh! Wait! It IS a comic book versus forum!

Closed.

Burning thought
wrong forum m8, Games VS is somewhere else

MelloDraMattIc
>-< well...teh darkness was a comic first.

draxx_tOfU
Squall wtfpwns them all including all the other FF protagonists (including, Gasp! Cloud) by casting hero and lionheart-ing all their asses...

raver

guy222
good to see u post again

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by MelloDraMattIc
>-< well...teh darkness was a comic first.

Sepiroth is still a game character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Which VERSION of Sephiroth. Their's like...Five I think ?

Terryc250
AC Sephiroth had control over the negative lifestream, lifestream in the world of FF7 is the power of everything, everything was made up of the lifestream, from materia, to buildings, to all life, it also has the power to destroy the planet, it disinegrated the giant meteor very fast, with a gesture, he covered the largest city instantly.

Sephiroths willpower is so powerful that when he first died, he reformed his body back at the northern crator, the 2nd time he died, he infected the entire planet, creating his own plague and even his own negative lifestream, he has the power of Jenova, which means he can shapeshift, go intangeble, powers at unknown limits, etc.

He has created life, and the beings he created were very powerful.

His TK is powerful enough to hold back Holy, a destructive force, powerful enough to destroy the planet, with a nod, he collapsed half a giant building, he has various summons, like supernova, which is capable of destroying planets.

He has been stated to be most powerful character in the FF7 world, which includes the chaos, weapons, and even the goddess herself.

He was capable of transforming the entire planet into his own ship to soar the cosmos

A little cool spar of Sephiroth(his weakest form) when he was still in SOLDIER, before he gained most of his powers and was insane
rCPg_NZnXYk

grey fox
Originally posted by Terryc250

He has created life, and the beings he created were very powerful.

I HATE it when people bring that up, because it's taken out of context so often it's unbelievable.

Terryc250
Originally posted by grey fox
I HATE it when people bring that up, because it's taken out of context so often it's unbelievable.
What do you mean? He created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj, they were physical manifestations of himself, it was stated by the creators.

MelloDraMattIc
What do you mean? He created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj, they were physical manifestations of himself, it was stated by the creators.

Doesn't only Kadaj count as beind Sephiroth since he was the only one who actually turned into Sephiroth in the movie?

grey fox
Yes, but people assume it was intentional. It was purely accidental.

Terryc250
^ He made them on accident? No he created them, with the intent to guide them with the voice of Jenova to get the j-cells and reform himself.

dawsey28
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.