FF7CC: Why did it have to happen to Zack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I saw Crisis Core and the hidden flashback in FF7, what I am curious about is why did Zack have to die to bunch of Shinra Soldiers? He was a powerful guy, he should have had a more honorable death scene. Please tell me there was a set of strong opponents hidden inside of those uniforms(like Cloud).

P.S. I hope this will be okay, I'm not sure if there is a FF7 thread in this forum.

MadMel
a bunch??
from what i saw of the cutscene, it was more like a whole army of soliders erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
a bunch??
from what i saw of the cutscene, it was more like a whole army of soliders erm

Nah, it was two drunk soldiers who thought Zack was a turtle

MadMel
wel thats worse than a whole army stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
wel thats worse than a whole army stick out tongue

.......they had no bullets.

SelphieT
Originally posted by atv2
I saw Crisis Core and the hidden flashback in FF7, what I am curious about is why did Zack have to die to bunch of Shinra Soldiers? He was a powerful guy, he should have had a more honorable death scene. Please tell me there was a set of strong opponents hidden inside of those uniforms(like Cloud).

P.S. I hope this will be okay, I'm not sure if there is a FF7 thread in this forum.

Zack was a rookie, he never was very strong. Remember in FF7 when there's the flashback to Nibelheim, and as you're playing Cloud with Sephiroth in your party? Cloud is weak as ****. Well, it was actually Zack who was that weak. He was never outstandlingly strong.

Furion
Zack dodges bullets with ease. I don't get it.
WTF he was a first class soldier who had J-Cells in him. Course he's strong.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Furion
Zack dodges bullets with ease. I don't get it.
WTF he was a first class soldier who had J-Cells in him. Course he's strong.

Yup, zack is strong. it should just be pointed out that sepheroth is ungodly powerful (did i get his name right?). so, put anyother 1st class soldier beside sepheroth and they'd all look like weak little children.

zack was easily killed coz he and cloud just escaped from the lab after they were experimented on to create a sepheroth clone. the process prbably drained zack, while it gave cloud the potential to actually be as powerful as sepheroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.