thanos vs the inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
thanos is after the terrigan mists can the inhumans stop him?

no bfr
they fight on the moon

who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
No.

guy222
thanos wins

Priest
Thanos kicks there asses.

LORD B
looks like thanos gets an upgradedroolio

Wonder Man
Thanos learns the difference of a being from Earth's moon and one from Saturn's.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanos learns the difference of a being from Earth's moon and one from Saturn's. no expression

I hope you aren't implying...

Faceman
Thanos slaughter them all, BB being the last to go down...

golem370
I would say Lockjaw since he would teleport his butt out of dodge.

Bouboumaster
Inhumans, knowing that Thanos his on his way to kick their collective asses, decide to immigrate FAST on earth.

grey fox
Blackbolt : *Screams*

Thanos : *Twiddles pinky in his ear, pulls out some earwax and casually flicks it away* Thanks puny mortal, I've been having some trouble finding ear-buds strong enough for my body.

xmarksthespot
Medusa beats him... somehow... she has all that hair and stuff. shocked

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Medusa beats him... somehow... she has all that hair and stuff. shocked

Tentacoo Wape ?

xmarksthespot
Now that's some good kink. vin

llagrok
Black Bolt cloaks Karnak.

Karnak kills Thanos.

End.

redhotrash
Well being that aside from Blackbolt and Karnak, the Inhumans are a bunch of scrubs, Thanos wouldnt have a problem with most of them. I dont believe he could survive a full on BB scream though. Also I wouldnt be shocked to see BB punch through Thanos' chest with his masterblow the same way Drax did, assuming he could get the cheap shot and whoever is writing it doesnt mind stretching things a bit. All in all recent Thanos takes at least 7/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by redhotrash
Well being that aside from Blackbolt and Karnak, the Inhumans are a bunch of scrubs, Thanos wouldnt have a problem with most of them. I dont believe he could survive a full on BB scream though. Also I wouldnt be shocked to see BB punch through Thanos' chest with his masterblow the same way Drax did, assuming he could get the cheap shot and whoever is writing it doesnt mind stretching things a bit. All in all recent Thanos takes at least 7/10 no expression

golem370
Yeah this is bascily Thanos vs Black Bolt which Black Bolt has no chance. Thanos has blocked Silver Surfer's blasts with one hand. He survived inside a black hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Karnack tells BB where to focus his scream, game over. Thanos is dead.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Karnack tells BB where to focus his scream, game over. Thanos is dead. Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You have a problem with that? Surely if Gamara can make thanos bleed, then Karnack who can see weakness in anyone, can tell the Uber Screaming BB where and how to focus his scream for a kill attack.

Estacado
Karnack tells BB where to focus his scream, game over. Thanos is dead.
How can you focus scream?

Mr. Slippyfist
You have a problem with that? Surely if Gamara can make thanos bleed, then Karnack who can see weakness in anyone, can tell the Uber Screaming BB where and how to focus his scream for a kill attack. Gamora made a weakened Thanos bleed... in a horribly written book. smile

Also, saliva was the same color as blood in that scene... Plus, I don't recall when Thanos's head was his weak spot. no expression

Plus, Black Bolt has no weaknesses according to Karnak, and Black Bolt has bled... lots. Sort of rules out your theory... the Inhumans I mean.

You've no proof of a weak spot, and his scream isn't going to do anything more than it would... especially when Thanos has been hit in the head before with blasts, and never said: "Ow, my head! How did you know my only weakness?!?!"

Shields, is all I have to say anyway...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamora made a weakened Thanos bleed... in a horribly written book. smile

Also, saliva was the same color as blood in that scene... Plus, I don't recall when Thanos's head was his weak spot. no expression

Plus, Black Bolt has no weaknesses according to Karnak, and Black Bolt has bled... lots. Sort of rules out your theory... the Inhumans I mean.

You've no proof of a weak spot, and his scream isn't going to do anything more than it would... especially when Thanos has been hit in the head before with blasts, and never said: "Ow, my head! How did you know my only weakness?!?!"

Shields, is all I have to say anyway...

SHields have weaknesses.

Mr. Slippyfist
SHields have weaknesses. no expression

You've proof Thanos's do?

And a hastily erected shield placed against Thanos's glowing weakness doesn't cut it.

redhotrash
Are you implying that a punch from Drax is greater than a scream from Blackbolt?

Mr. Slippyfist
Are you implying that a punch from Drax is greater than a scream from Blackbolt? No, but "a punch from Drax" is apparently about as irrelevant to Thanos, as kryptonite is to Superman.

Also, a blast from Galactus is greater than a scream from Blackbolt. smile
A blast from Odin is greater than a scream by Black Bolt.
Etc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, but "a punch from Drax" is apparently about as irrelevant to Thanos, as kryptonite is to Superman.

Also, a blast from Galactus is greater than a scream from Blackbolt. smile
A blast from Odin is greater than a scream by Black Bolt.
Etc.
We dont' know the extent of Galactus blast, since he was trying to protect the envire that he was in. We also don't know the extent of Odin's blast as he clearly wasn't going all out. We also don't know the full extent of an actual scream focused by Black bolt. And we dont need to. Karnack can see weakness. BB won't have to just hit or miss like Big G and Odin were doing.

Estacado
How about a focused scream?biscuits

Mr. Slippyfist
We dont' know the extent of Galactus blast, since he was trying to protect the envire that he was in. We also don't know the extent of Odin's blast as he clearly wasn't going all out. We also don't know the full extent of an actual scream focused by Black bolt. And we dont need to. Karnack can see weakness. BB won't have to just hit or miss like Big G and Odin were doing. Of for fu...

Where exactly do you get that Galactus was trying to protect his ship? A couple pages later, his ship was blown right out of the air, and Galactus didn't give a shit. He also said he was exerting himself, and pretty much nuked the shit out of Thanos.

So, a mad Odin who brings out Gungir isn't more powerful than BB's scream?

What about an attack from Thanos amplified by a hundred? What about punches from IG, and a shockwave from the IG? Etc.

What weakness? Can you point out this weakness?
Um, Galactus's blast covered every inch of Thanos's body...
Odin's blast covered Thanos's entire front...
What is BB going to hit that is going to make a difference?

Utrigita
Where exactly do you get that Galactus was trying to protect his ship? A couple pages later, his ship was blown right out of the air, and Galactus didn't give a shit. He also said he was exerting himself, and pretty much nuked the shit out of Thanos.

Not the ship Slippyfist but the Crucifix with the Gems, which was located right next to Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of for fu...

So, a mad Odin who brings out Gungir isn't more powerful than BB's scream?

What about an attack from Thanos amplified by a hundred? What about punches from IG, and a shockwave from the IG? Etc.

What weakness? Can you point out this weakness?
Um, Galactus's blast covered every inch of Thanos's body...
Odin's blast covered Thanos's entire front...
What is BB going to hit that is going to make a difference?
Why don't you ask Karnack? He's the one who can see weakness. And With BB focusing a scream maybe in some pin point fashion, it would do the trick. Thanos has been rocked by Gamora, I'm sure a scream from BB focused just right would do the trick.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not the ship Slippyfist but the Crucifix with the Gems, which was located right next to Thanos. But where's the proof that he was trying to protect it? In fact, Galactus was going to attempt and destroy Thanos in the next blast. He was only trying to stop Thanos from attaining the Gems.

Why don't you ask Karnack? He's the one who can see weakness. And With BB focusing a scream maybe in some pin point fashion, it would do the trick. Thanos has been rocked by Gamora, I'm sure a scream from BB focused just right would do the trick. no expression
I like how you ignored what I said earlier.

I don't even know why I debate with you. It's silly. I'm done with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But where's the proof that he was trying to protect it? In fact, Galactus was going to attempt and destroy Thanos in the next blast. He was only trying to stop Thanos from attaining the Gems.

no expression
I like how you ignored what I said earlier.

I don't even know why I debate with you. It's silly. I'm done with you.

YOu mean it? Only If it were true. My prayers answered. laughing laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
So, anyway, Thanos wins 10/10. smile

Utrigita
But where's the proof that he was trying to protect it? In fact, Galactus was going to attempt and destroy Thanos in the next blast. He was only trying to stop Thanos from attaining the Gems.

When you know Galactus you know what kind of blast the guy is capable of using now if he wanted Thanos death in the first one then he would be death, IMO he unleashed a beam of energy he deemed sufficiant but underestimated Thanos shielding and then had to exert himself using that amount of energy he had already unleashed.

Also Galactus wanted to protect the Cruxific since that was his way to gain end his eternal hunger so stopping thanos from getting the gems wasn't his only goal also he doesn't fire right away again he gives thanos times to recover a bit.

Mr. Slippyfist
Also Galactus wanted to protect the Cruxific since that was his way to gain end his eternal hunger so stopping thanos from getting the gems wasn't his only goal also he doesn't fire right away again he gives thanos times to recover a bit. Yes, but that had no bearing on the power of his attack.

He just didn't want Thanos to get the gems, so he was going to stop him.

llagrok
Originally posted bySkeetz
How about a focused scream?biscuits

Originally posted by Estacado
Naw,son.. karnak solosuhuh

Utrigita
Yes, but that had no bearing on the power of his attack.

He just didn't want Thanos to get the gems, so he was going to stop him.

Well yes it has since the Crucifix was located right next to Thanos, Galactus could have leveled the entire planet if he wanted to kill Thanos.

True, but he also didn't want Thanos to take the Gems because it would make sure that Galactus wouldn't be capable of satisfying his hunger for all eternity ore whatever.

LORD B
thanos takes this.

Black Bolt-would put up reasonable resistance imo,but he would not give thanos a full scream anyway for the fear of destroying attilian.anything other than that he can with stand so black bolt gets beat down/blasted/mindraped-dies horribly in the end

Medusa-dies horribly

Karnak-what weak could karnak realy find in thanos HE can exploit-dies horribly

Gorgon-dies horribly

Triton-dies horribly

Crystal-dies horribly

Lockjaw-despite his teleportation skills,thanos has never being bfrd by one any via tp,which thanos can teleport himself anyway -dies horribly

Maximus the Mad-dies horribly

Utrigita
Originally posted by LORD B
thanos takes this.

Black Bolt-would put up reasonable resistance imo,but he would not give thanos a full scream anyway for the fear of destroying attilian.anything other than that he can with stand so black bolt gets beat down/blasted/mindraped-dies horribly in the end

Medusa-dies horribly

Karnak-what weak could karnak realy find in thanos HE can exploit-dies horribly

Gorgon-dies horribly

Triton-dies horribly

Crystal-dies horribly

Lockjaw-despite his teleportation skills,thanos has never being bfrd by one any via tp,which thanos can teleport himself anyway -dies horribly

Maximus the Mad-dies horribly

I see a pattern....

LORD B
I see a pattern....

dying horribly evil face

Utrigita
maybe that yes stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Well yes it has since the Crucifix was located right next to Thanos, Galactus could have leveled the entire planet if he wanted to kill Thanos.

True, but he also didn't want Thanos to take the Gems because it would make sure that Galactus wouldn't be capable of satisfying his hunger for all eternity ore whatever. And if he's exerting more energy than he's ever done to a force field before...
It's not like it was a weak attack just because of the Crux.

Plus, it's not like Galactus can't control his blasts. erm

Utrigita
And if he's exerting more energy than he's ever done to a force field before...
It's not like it was a weak attack just because of the Crux.

Plus, it's not like Galactus can't control his blasts. erm

True, and yet it wasn't something like this

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormbreaker0115ok6.jpg

The only reason I can see to him not deploying this level of Blast against Thanos was because of the Crucifix.

I know he can very well control his blast hence my reason for saying this very earlier

IMO he unleashed a beam of energy he deemed sufficient but underestimated Thanos shielding and then had to exert himself using that amount of energy he had already unleashed.

smile

Mr. Slippyfist
True, and yet it wasn't something like this

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormbreaker0115ok6.jpg

The only reason I can see to him not deploying this level of Blast against Thanos was because of the Crucifix.

I know he can very well control his blast hence my reason for saying this very earlier

IMO he unleashed a beam of energy he deemed sufficient but underestimated Thanos shielding and then had to exert himself using that amount of energy he had already unleashed.

smile That blast did a tiny bit more against Beta than the other one did against Thanos... no wait, less... no expression

The blast is also focused inside of Thanos's force field.

Yes... perhaps, but he still says he exerted himself more than he has against any shielding before.

Also, I'm not saying he unleashed all hell on Thanos, but it was far from a weak attack just because so and so... erm
And it's still more powerful than Black Bolt's scream... IMO. smile

Utrigita
That blast did a tiny bit more against Beta than the other one did against Thanos... no wait, less... no expression

The blast is also focused inside of Thanos's force field.

Yes... perhaps, but he still says he exerted himself more than he has against any shielding before.

Also, I'm not saying he unleashed all hell on Thanos, but it was far from a weak attack just because so and so... erm
And it's still more powerful than Black Bolt's scream... IMO. smile

And it instantly killed Alpha Ray Bill no expression as mentioned in the thread perhaps a little bit to go of a durability feat, perhaps.

How does you focus a blast from the outside inside a force field???

Agreed and that is impressive all I'm saying is that: When you know what Galactus is capable of accomplishing then the fact that he had to exert himself in order to pierce all Thanos shields seems a bit meehhh.

Okay it was just the impression I got from you previous post that, what he did there was what he could bring against Thanos which I found a rather strange comment from one of the guys that knows most about Galactus on this forum, And I'm not saying it was a weak attack either I'm saying that Perhaps Galactus underestimated Thanos Shielding, hence his reason for exerting himself. smile

And agreed Galactus blast is far above BB scream.

Mr. Slippyfist
And it instantly killed Alpha Ray Bill no expression as mentioned in the thread perhaps a little bit to go of a durability feat, perhaps.

How does you focus a blast from the outside inside a force field???

Agreed and that is impressive all I'm saying is that: When you know what Galactus is capable of accomplishing then the fact that he had to exert himself in order to pierce all Thanos shields seems a bit meehhh.

Okay it was just the impression I got from you previous post that, what he did there was what he could bring against Thanos which I found a rather strange comment from one of the guys that knows most about Galactus on this forum, And I'm not saying it was a weak attack either I'm saying that Perhaps Galactus underestimated Thanos Shielding, hence his reason for exerting himself. smile

And agreed Galactus blast is far above BB scream. Alpha Ray has done nothing to his credit...

Well, the shield was still with holding a bit... and basically kept a lot of the blast inside the small area, and was bludgeoning Thanos with it.

Perhaps. But Thanos's shielding have blocked a lot... like when it deflected Omega's blast... and when not all of his shields were engaged, it blocked a lot of damage from a ball of energy from Omega...

Perhaps.

Yup. Hence the reason it was brought up. Plus, it also covered every area of Thanos's body... so I can't see how he could have a weak point that BB could exploit. smile

llagrok
Yup. Hence the reason it was brought up. Plus, it also covered every area of Thanos's body... so I can't see how he could have a weak point that BB could exploit. smile

Impeccable logic...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
Impeccable logic... I know... and it's like BB's scream is pin point precise...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Alpha Ray has done nothing to his credit...

Well, the shield was still with holding a bit... and basically kept a lot of the blast inside the small area, and was bludgeoning Thanos with it.

Perhaps. But Thanos's shielding have blocked a lot... like when it deflected Omega's blast... and when not all of his shields were engaged, it blocked a lot of damage from a ball of energy from Omega...

Perhaps.

There are always small stress points in any surface unless absolutely indestructible that can be exploited.

llagrok
I'm sure Bran appreciates your assistance Nvr.

redhotrash
I still dont see Thanos taking this 10/10. I'll agree most of the Inhumans arent worth a damn, but they only need to keep Thanos distracted long enough for BB to put him down. I wont argue that a blast from Galactus is stronger than a BB scream, but I will argue that Thanos hasnt taken a full Galactus blast, and if he did he wouldnt be standing afterwards. Now considering he was taken out by a sucker punch from a obscure character, I'd think a distracted Thanos would also go down from a good yell or a masterblow from BB. Either way, Thanos takes the majority.

Mr. Slippyfist
I still dont see Thanos taking this 10/10. I'll agree most of the Inhumans arent worth a damn, but they only need to keep Thanos distracted long enough for BB to put him down. I wont argue that a blast from Galactus is stronger than a BB scream, but I will argue that Thanos hasnt taken a full Galactus blast, and if he did he wouldnt be standing afterwards. Now considering he was taken out by a sucker punch from a obscure character, I'd think a distracted Thanos would also go down from a good yell or a masterblow from BB. Either way, Thanos takes the majority.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-19.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/thanoseat.jpg

psycho gundam
apocalypse concurred attilan, womped black bolt, and stole and enslaved
bb's cousins. thanos would just kill them all

redhotrash
what were those links supposed to prove? Just showed Thanos getting slapped around by Magus using the Gauntlet. Im not saying Thanos is weak or isnt capable of it, just saying a BB scream should be enough to break him down into atoms.
Apocalypse was snuffed out by BB in House of M. Not to mention Apocalyse's power differs so widely depending on whos writing him. In 1 issue hes a global threat, in another hes dodging tables.

Bad Ash231
Apocalypse was snuffed out by BB in House of M.

Written by Reginald Hudlin.

I think that's all that needs to be said about that.

Oh, yeah and Apoc in HoM was a minion of Magneto. ermm

In 1 issue hes a global threat, in another hes dodging tables.

Apoc has always been a global threat.

And he ducked from a table in one issue. no expression

llagrok
And the HOM bios stated that he was only a metamorhp

rotiart
Why don't you ask Karnack? He's the one who can see weakness. And With BB focusing a scream maybe in some pin point fashion, it would do the trick. Thanos has been rocked by Gamora, I'm sure a scream from BB focused just right would do the trick.

Isn't Gamora the deadliest woman in the universe with cybernetic strength/speed enhanced by thanos and adam warlock? With training as the goddaughter of Thanos by Thanos himself... Created by Thanos to defeat Adam Warlock's evil persona of Magus... If thanos made here tough enough to beat magus...

If you were ever going to be able to defeat one of the deadliest men in the universe, ie thanos..., isn't it a bit of a boon to have been trained directly by him? she has a slight advantage over fighters with her same skill/speed/strength... as she has fought for years directly against thanos and has some bearing of knowledge on how he would fight and what could hurt him...

thanos's weaknesses could be in his fighting ability rather than his physical appearance....

who cares... long live thanos!!!!

(only way i see this going on is if you were to take like... gorgan... bb... karnak...and a combine them into one guy or something...)

Bouboumaster
Thanos beat them all.

Mindset
BB screams and kills everyone in the universe. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
what were those links supposed to prove? Just showed Thanos getting slapped around by Magus using the Gauntlet. Im not saying Thanos is weak or isnt capable of it, just saying a BB scream should be enough to break him down into atoms. That Thanos took attacks from someone a million times more powerful than BB, and didn't get turned into atoms?

'Shoulds' are nothing without proof.

On the other hand...
Originally posted by rotiart
Isn't Gamora the deadliest woman in the universe with cybernetic strength/speed enhanced by thanos and adam warlock? With training as the goddaughter of Thanos by Thanos himself... Created by Thanos to defeat Adam Warlock's evil persona of Magus... If thanos made here tough enough to beat magus...

If you were ever going to be able to defeat one of the deadliest men in the universe, ie thanos..., isn't it a bit of a boon to have been trained directly by him? she has a slight advantage over fighters with her same skill/speed/strength... as she has fought for years directly against thanos and has some bearing of knowledge on how he would fight and what could hurt him...

thanos's weaknesses could be in his fighting ability rather than his physical appearance....

who cares... long live thanos!!!!

(only way i see this going on is if you were to take like... gorgan... bb... karnak...and a combine them into one guy or something...) Rotiart!!! eek!

psycho gundam
essentially, it's thanos vs blackbolt. thanos's durability seems to be able to stand up to forces akin to the quasi-sonic scream. either the scream or the master-blow sap his energy and if they can't put thanos down, what else does he have? thanos wins in this case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.