Lobo vs Namor (Fully Hydrated)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
I know Lobo is stronger, but in an all out fight without guns or FTL speed bike, how well would Namor do? Would he win a few? Could he take a majority?

Thorion
Both are quite possibly the two most inconsistent characters in comics. Current Namor has been completely and utterly desecrated. His entire character has been ripped to shreds. When you think of a guy who's stood up to the likes of Hulk and the SS and is now getting punked by Wolverine of all people you realise that he's not a shade of what he used to be. Lobo takes a solid majority. Namor's one of my favourite characters too miffed

guy222
lobo

skyfather
the main man ftw

Faceman
Lobo's just to much for Namor..

Gecko4lif
Namor is raw coolness and badassness

Lobo is everything that matters in this fight

Horrificus
it is a sin, what they did to Namor, for the sake of hyping more popular characters.

Lobo for a sad, sad win.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Thorion
Both are quite possibly the two most inconsistent characters in comics. Current Namor has been completely and utterly desecrated. His entire character has been ripped to shreds. When you think of a guy who's stood up to the likes of Hulk and the SS and is now getting punked by Wolverine of all people you realise that he's not a shade of what he used to be. Lobo takes a solid majority. Namor's one of my favourite characters too miffed He's had trouble with Wolverine 10 years ago as well...

I can't see how he's inconsistent...

Horrificus
What he was, originally, and the level he was at, was just so much more than he is now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.