dr doom vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
dr doom gets 1week prep time
can he take darkseid?

no ale
no bfr
hows this go?

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom shoots him with an anti-matter blast. shifty

guy222
prolly doom

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Doom shoots him with an anti-matter blast. shifty
Whichs get redirected with some quick ob then doom is killed by his own attack

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Whichs get redirected with some quick ob then doom is killed by his own attack no expression

Wouldn't that mean he can deflect anti-matter (might as well throw that in there)?

Gecko4lif
no expression

Wouldn't that mean he can deflect anti-matter (might as well throw that in there)?
Everything without a jobber aura gets defeated

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Everything without a jobber aura gets defeated So... he can deflect anti-matter?

Hazsekswthurmom
So... he can deflect anti-matter? Quite a few New Gods can shoot anti-matter blast, including Infinity man and Takion. And of course Ds is more powerful than both of them.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Quite a few New Gods can shoot anti-matter blast, including Infinity man and Takion. And of course Ds is more powerful than both of them. Just because he's more powerful... wait, he seemed scared to fight IM last time they met...

Anyway... just curious what AM would do... as I feel like throwing it out there in every thread involving Doom... shifty

Hazsekswthurmom
Just because he's more powerful... wait, he seemed scared to fight IM last time they met...

Anyway... just curious what AM would do... as I feel like throwing it out there in every thread involving Doom... shifty I don't know exactly how powerful am is but I'll tell you one thing, G1 Optimus Prime>Anti-matter. If you get what I'm saying. stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't know exactly how powerful am is but I'll tell one thing, G1 Optimus Prime>Anti-matter. If you get what I'm saying. stick out tongue Hey... shut up. stick out tongue

Anyway... we saw what am did to DC in '85... shifty

CaptainStoic
I see Doom somehow removing Darkseids powers and giving them to himself. In a straight up fight Doom will never win, but when does Doom operate in that fashion? Dr. Doom nearly unlocked the mysteries of the Source Wall. He was stopped by the heros. Darkseid has been at it for years and as NVR said he was weakened by it. If anyone can take Darkseid down at his own game it's Dr. Doom.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I see Doom somehow removing Darkseids powers and giving them to himself. In a straight up fight Doom will never win, but when does Doom operate in that fashion? Dr. Doom nearly unlocked the mysteries of the Source Wall. He was stopped by the heros. Darkseid has been at it for years and as NVR said he was weakened by it. If anyone can take Darkseid down at his own game it's Dr. Doom. confused

Hazsekswthurmom
Hey... shut up. stick out tongue

Anyway... we saw what am did to DC in '85... shifty Bah who cares about what it did to Dc, Marvel>Dc.uhuh

Mr. Slippyfist
Bah who cares about what it did to Dc, Marvel>Dc.uhuh So Marvel's am >>>> DC's. smile

Either way, I'm just asking what it would do to DS... ever since I overlooked his am gun.

CaptainStoic
confused

No need to be confused Mr. Slip. I was referring to JLA vs Avengers when Doom nearly unlocked the Sources secrets, he was then stopped by the JLA.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
No need to be confused Mr. Slip. I was referring to JLA vs Avengers when Doom nearly unlocked the Sources secrets, he was then stopped by the JLA. Don't remember this... I'll probably re-read it sometime...

Hazsekswthurmom
So Marvel's am >>>> DC's. smile

Either way, I'm just asking what it would do to DS... ever since I overlooked his am gun. No Marvel's everything>>>>Dc.

As for your question....I doubt am would do that much damage to him. Mantis a being empowered by Ds could manipulate anti-matter aswell. It wouldn't surprise me if Ds could project am blast himself. But I won't ignore the recent showing that had Superman pwning Mantis(god Supes can make me sick some times). Of course that's just my opinion.

Mr. Slippyfist
No Marvel's everything>>>>Dc.

As for your question....I doubt am would do that much damage to him. Mantis a being empowered by Ds could manipulate anti-matter aswell. It wouldn't surprise me if Ds could project am blast himself. But I won't ignore the recent showing that had Superman pwning Mantis(god Supes can make me sick some times). Of course that's just my opinion. Or corrus, of corrus.

Possible... but we don't know.
I'm not sure it wouldn't do too much to him... isn't am supposed to erase everything it hits?

Also, it's not about projecting it, it's about deflecting it, or taking it.

TricksterPriest
Stayne, a being created by DS manipulates Anti-matter, transmutes it, and deflects blasts of it.....srug

It's really not outside DS's powerset to be able to stop it.

quanchi112
With a weeks time of prep Doom would have the advantage and take this one home.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Bouboumaster
Doom is Good, but not that good. 1 week isn't enough. Darkseid walk over him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
On the subject of anti-matter, DS has already shown that he manipulates the stuff with ease. Shadow demons anyone? Guess what they are made of. Also, Mantis, has an antimatter touch. He absorbed the power of a GL ring to add to his own might and it did NOTHING to DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doom is Good, but not that good. 1 week isn't enough. Darkseid walk over him. Dr Doom was walking all over the Magus. With one week Darkseid falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.