Thor vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
In a fight to the death, can Thor defeat Doomsday? No holds barred, no CIS/PIS. Doomsday fights to the best of his ability, and Thor does as well.

Who wins?

CaptainStoic
This is Death of Superman Doomsday.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor.

guy222
thor

Master-Borg
Thor would barely be able to lay a finger on DD, who is infinitely faster in both reflexes and movement speed than Thor

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Thor would barely be able to lay a finger on DD, who is infinitely faster in both reflexes and movement speed than Thor What the f**k?

DigiMark007
I feel like DD would take this in an epic fight. For all of his versatility, Thor's not as good in a straight-up brawl as Supes.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I feel like DD would take this in an epic fight. For all of his versatility, Thor's not as good in a straight-up brawl as Supes. Thor's actually an amazing brawler... plus, IMO, he hits harder than Supes by a bit... and DOS Supes pre-powerup 'stalemated' Doomsday.
He just doesn't have the reflexes of Supes, or the speed. erm
And I say this because this is the last thing I contributed to his respect thread, but he was smashing Perrikus's armor with hammer shots. Perrikus is like a skyfather level.

Plus, always have to add this...
Thor fights better when he's not holding back. Better skills, more powerful attacks, etc.

And in his latest showing... he was stalemating Destroyer, and took his disintegrating beam to no ill effects.

I can't see Thor losing against this Doomsday. erm

Badabing
I'm picking DD for now. Thor slapped around Stark pretty well and swatted him away with ease. Thor also shrugged of Stark's blast with no damage and Destroyer's blast with damage to his mail but not much to him. I'll still need to see Thor whack around some high end heralds to give him a win.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm picking DD for now. Thor slapped around Stark pretty well and swatted him away with ease. Thor also shrugged of Stark's blast with no damage and Destroyer's blast with damage to his mail but not much to him. I'll still need to see Thor whack around some high end heralds to give him a win.

My sentiments as well. Sentry might make a good whipping boy, mainly since no one else worthy of Thor is on Earth at the moment.

TricksterPriest
This version of DD would go down. Rex would make for a better fight.

SpiderGauntlet
DOS DD is very weak ya know.

LORD B
thor ftw

The Pict
I reckon DD would take the win

LittleMac
Finally CS you make a good thread.

Rewmac
DoomsDay all the way. I just don't see a way for Thor to beat him with anything. The lightning would probably seem useless. So DD.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Avlon
DD ftw.

Newjak
Thor

Death of Superman Doomsday wasn't something to right home about in power. Heck in general on non holding back Thor could have possibly beat both Superman and Doomsday power wise in that fight.

Yes I said it Power lines Koed Superman of that Era no expression

Anyways Thor could just you know BFR Doomsday into space.

Larceny
Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor

llagrok
I reckon Hercules would last a while against DOS Doomsday...

Thor using all of his powers and abilities should be able to take a full majority from DOS DD. If he simply brawls then he might lose a few.

draxx_tOfU
Doomsday ftw

CaptainStoic
I heard a couple things that didn't seem possible.

1. Doomsday Rex would lose to DOS Doomsday, Clark beat him in less time for example.

2. How/Why, would Thor BFR Doomsday? I mean yes he could open a portal, and send him to hell, outer space, shyt even outer darkness, but in this fight Thor is going all out to destroy a creature that could one day come back and kill many innocents. Let's say that BFR is not a viable option. Does Thor have the power? Wonder Woman did not seem to possess the power to beat Doomsday in their first meeting. Diana also said that deep down she feared Superman, and Doomsday killed the one she fears.

Just a few thoughts.

llagrok
Few thoughts?

DOS Superman and Diana weren't comparable to the current Thor, not by a long shot. Thor can easily teleport someone into deep space, millions of miles away from any planet or life.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is Death of Superman Doomsday.

If its strictly that Doomsday, I give the win to current Thor. I just read the "Death of Superman" graphic novel. In that one, Doomsday doesn't perform any feats that the 1960s classic Hulk didn't do.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Few thoughts?

DOS Superman and Diana weren't comparable to the current Thor, not by a long shot. Thor can easily teleport someone into deep space, millions of miles away from any planet or life.

You're completely right, well I guess you are. I've seen Thor beat the Destroyer for the first time in history while standing toe to toe. That fight gave me the impression that he could take Doomsday down, even in a slugfest.... maybe.
Also Superman versus Thor in his current state and winning (Thor beating Supes that is) is debatable. i still need more proof to believe that Thor could beat Superman for a solid majority.

llagrok
Agreed.

D-Block
Thor would smoke DOS DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.