WWH vs This Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
WWH takes on a 1000 man army of Agent Smith's. Each Smith has the same power level as the last Matrix movie...after the Oracle and everyone else had been copied....the one who slapped Neo around.

Fight takes place on an abandoned planet...and Smith has these same powers outside of the Matrix.

Who wins?

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

janus77
Hulk thunderclaps them all to death.
maybe a thunderclap with a nuke-level blast force.

Rewmac
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk thunderclaps them all to death.
maybe a thunderclap with a nuke-level blast force. laughing laughing Yeah right...Can't he also manipulate matter on atomic level?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Rewmac
laughing laughing Yeah right...Can't he also manipulate matter on atomic level?

He has universe level reality manipuation smokin'

janus77
Originally posted by Rewmac
laughing laughing Yeah right...Can't he also manipulate matter on atomic level?
indeed yes.

BUSTER1
At that power level the Agent Smith's are at most half Spiderman's Classic level strength-they get beaten to a pulp

guy222
WWH FTW

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by BUSTER1
At that power level the Agent Smith's are at most half Spiderman's Classic level strength-they get beaten to a pulp

Nah...they're much stronger than that. Simultaneous blows from Neo and Smith shattered windows and caused catastrophic damage in the third film. I believe such blows could knock Hulk down. Hulk may win...but, I believe he'll feel those punches.

tkitna
The Agents will just piss the Hulk off even more. Their toast.

illadelph12
Could Smith overwrite Hulk?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by illadelph12
Could Smith overwrite Hulk?

He could try smokin'

Inhuman
Mr. Smith's toss WWH into the sun.

iceman24567
All of them fly at him at speeds that pulls cars behind them and shatter windows and he dies from the impacts the end.

tkitna
Somehow I have trouble seeing the Hulk die from the impact of 1000 Mr. Smith Agents.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Somehow I have trouble seeing the Hulk die from the impact of 1000 Mr. Smith Agents. Flying at ftl speeds? Being hit by 170+ pound super Powered Matrix agents won't take out the Hulk? I think they Ko him.

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Flying at ftl speeds? Being hit by 170+ pound super Powered Matrix agents won't take out the Hulk? I think they Ko him.

You know we're talking about the Hulk right? The same character that has taken punches from planet busters without much problem. I doubt 1000 170lb weaklings are going to KO him.

tkitna
As a matter of fact, it would probably be the Agents that get KO'd if they hit him at that speed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by iceman24567
Flying at ftl speeds? Being hit by 170+ pound super Powered Matrix agents won't take out the Hulk? I think they Ko him.

lol @ AgentSmith being faster than light

KMC_Drifter
Agent Smith doesn't travel at FTL speeds. It took Neo several minutes just to fly from the mountains to the freeway to rescue Morpheus and the key maker....and that was about a 500 mile trip. Smith is fast nonetheless..and I believe he'd have a speed advantage on the Hulk...plus flight abilities.

Smith's durability is no joke either. In the last film....when Smith drove Neo from the sky all the way down through the concrete...Smith was just fine....and you know Smith's face had to hit the concrete at the same time as Neo's back. Unless Smith has been destroyed altogether...I'm not so sure he can just be KO'd. And, I don't believe a thunderclap would defeat these Smith's.

Horrificus
Um, they were able to

1. Punch each other through buildings.
2. Fly so fast that when they hit the ground, it created a shock-wave that smashed half the city.
3. AND they were unharmed after.
4. Smith can overwrite Hulk.
5. They can move fast enough to dodge bullets. I'm sure they can dodge big, goofy WWH punches.
6. Smith has mastery of ALL known fighting techniques.

blah, blah, blah

WWH gets owned easily.

jks
joke thread, has to be if anyone embarrassingly thinks certain characters from bad scifi movies could beat wwh

Horrificus
Originally posted by jks
joke thread, has to be if anyone embarrassingly thinks certain characters from bad scifi movies could beat wwh
The bad joke is anybody thinking that WWH is practically untouchable.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
WWH takes on a 1000 man army of Agent Smith's. Each Smith has the same power level as the last Matrix movie...after the Oracle and everyone else had been copied....the one who slapped Neo around.

Fight takes place on an abandoned planet...and Smith has these same powers outside of the Matrix.

Who wins? That's like 1000 -100 Class strength guys that can fly right? WWH wins easily.

ultimatethor
WWH against a bunch of guys that can shatter windows, know martial arts and can fly fairly fast. I am sure their power is greater than a nuke which any version of hulk let alone this version can survive. Agent smiths win this 10/10. What a joke

Alfheim
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Agent Smith doesn't travel at FTL speeds. It took Neo several minutes just to fly from the mountains to the freeway to rescue Morpheus and the key maker....and that was about a 500 mile trip. Smith is fast nonetheless..and I believe he'd have a speed advantage on the Hulk...plus flight abilities.

Hulk has backhanded Quicksilver and caught tank shells. I dont think every Smith was as powerful as the one Neo fought in the last film.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hulk has backhanded Quicksilver and caught tank shells. I dont think every Smith was as powerful as the one Neo fought in the last film. Except they were and they are durable you know i give the Smiths the win.

jks
Hulk wins. Thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.