Swordfight: Shatterstar vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place in a dojo. Both combatants have swords and only swords. Who wins?

Shatterstar

http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/7/U/R/shatterstar.jpg

vs.

Batman

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/ab/225px-NML1.jpg

Eternal Idol
Shatterstar's physical abilities are superior to Batman's in every which way. That, and Shatterstar's primary combat skill is swordsmanship. No way should he lose this fight.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Madvillain
troll...

Madvillain
bump

SpiderGauntlet
Shatterstar practices sword fighting

Off topic: Who's LittleMac?

Madvillain
^a troll.

grey fox
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Shatterstar's physical abilities are superior to Batman's in every which way. That, and Shatterstar's primary combat skill is swordsmanship. No way should he lose this fight.

Shatterstar was drawn by Liefield.

Batman is not.

Wayne 10/10

Barbarian Shams
Batman is not going to beat an individual who's primary skill is swordsmanship. Shatterstar is also superhuman on both physical and mental levels, thats also more than enough to take down Batman in this kind of fight.

Eternal Idol
Liefield sucks, yes, but it's not a good enough reason to piss all over Shatterstar.... though that was an excellent point.

Deathstroke
I find it humorous that you chose the Liefeld Shatterstar drawing where he only drew one hand.

JediSamuraiMRB
Any prep involved? What swords are they using? Is Shatterstar using any of his abilities tom power his sword?

Madvillain
No, he isn't using his abilities

And lmao@ Deathstroke.

psycho gundam
batman is in deep ish

CaptainStoic
For the record Wolverine made Shatter Star Snivel... he beat him in two moves.

Batman FTW.
8/10

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Batman beat Ra's al Ghul in sword fighting before? and sword fighting is Ra's bread and butter

Madvillain
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
For the record Wolverine made Shatter Star Snivel... he beat him in two moves.

Batman FTW.
8/10

In a sword fight?

2damnloud
laughing out loud@ "sword fight"

Carry on.

iceman24567
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Batman beat Ra's al Ghul in sword fighting before? and sword fighting is Ra's bread and butter Life times worth of fencing. Shatterstar wins not by experience but physical abilities saying he is better than Bruce just because swords are his weapons of choice is stupid we all know Bruce is a master at just about everything combat based.

Madvillain
Originally posted by 2damnloud
laughing out loud@ "sword fight"

Carry on.

Stay out of my threads if you have nothing of value to add.

Madvillain
That is kinda funny actually.

:

Madvillain
I think Batman could pull a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.