The Moon Knight respect thread....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Likwid
Didn't see one here yet. I can't upload images yet myself, but I figured I get the ball rolling for others.......

Galan007
lulz.

King_Mungi
I'm actually working on one as we speak so I suggest just waiting.

Fanboy
Moon Knight is pretty cool I heard he beat Taskmaster with one arm the other one was broke or something.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Fanboy
Moon Knight is pretty cool I heard he beat Taskmaster with one arm the other one was broke or something.

He also had arrows in him as well

Faceman
Cool, I have lots of scans I can contribute if anyone wants to get this thing rolling....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Faceman
Cool, I have lots of scans I can contribute if anyone wants to get this thing rolling....

I have all his apperances except for Marvel Fanfare #30, and the Marvel Knights series. Have anything from that?

I'm still compiling the scans now, next will be organizing which will take awhile

King_Mungi

DigiMark007
If you want me to copy/paste those into your new thread Mungi, I'll be happy to. But I'm going to close this so that a proper one can be made with credit to you as the thread starter.

And we'll go easy on Likwid since he's new. But make sure you read the rules before posting...a respek thread without scans isn't really allowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.