The Dead Walk_Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swimming Bird
Jacob looked around the empty corridor of the mall, the warnings of rioters almost seemed pointless. "Since when do rioters come to a mall?" Private Henson looked over at Book and replied. "You never know.. could be some nice stuff in hear." Jacob chuckled and sat down on a bench. "Better question, since when do they send Marines to a riot?" They both laughed until they saw a person approach the door. "No admittance sir, please come back at a later time." The man only groaned and kept moving forward. "This is Sergeant Major Book, we have an unknown assailant moving in our position. If a similar situation occurs, shoot to kill is an option." Jacob and Henson both raised their weapons in hopes that the approaching man would stop. "This is your LAST warning! Stand down and get on the ground!"

android217
Jordan and other officers were sent to block off a main road from the rioters. "Things are looking pretty bad out here dispatch. The rioters are getting restless and we are getting exhausted. If possible could you send backup to reinforce this barricade?" It was Jordan's partner Russel. He was an experienced officer with a tolerable temper. The dispatch didn't reply to Russel's call for backup.

"Hey Russ we got a a loose one," Jordan called to Russel. He walked up to the rioter and held up his hand. "Sir you can't cross the barricade..... Sir?" The rioter ignored his calls, grabbed his hand and bit off a finger. Russel screamed in pain and shot the rioter four times in the chest.

"Jesus! Russel he was a civilian!" Jordan screamed. "You can't just kill them because the bite you! Are you listening to me?" Russel just stared at the corpse.

"Look," Is all he said. The body was still wiggling around until it rose off the floor and came back to Russel. It hissed and bit Russel's shoulder. Jordan shot the rioter in the head and it quickly fell. "Get in the car... we need to get you medical assistance." Jordan and Russel quickly got into one of the police cars and started to drive.

Swimming Bird
Henson walked up to the man with his assault rifle ready. "Sir, I need you to lay on the ground and put your hands on your head." The man only responded with lurching forward and forcing Henson to the ground. "Private!" The man had already bit into Henson's neck and blood was pooling everywhere. Jacob ran up and kicked the man in the face and watched him fall back. "Henson, stay with me! Henson!?" Henson was unresponsive and the man had already gotten back to his feet. With rage in his eyes, Jacob raised his weapon and fired into the man's knee. He fell to the ground but kept coming. "What the..." Jacob fired again into the man's arm, but he just kept coming. With a deep breath Jacob pulled the trigger and fired into the man's head. "This is Sergeant Major Book, we have a man down." His radio crackled in with other voices. "Sergeant, we are under attack by people who seem to ignore pain! They are coming from everywhere. We've lost contact with the North Door unit, and the East Door unit."

Lady Fox
"Pythion regius?"
The man questioned and looked up at Aki. She sighed, rolling her golden eyes and flicked some hair from her forehead.
"A none-venomous python species. Listen, if it is to any comfort I am sure that you bought this snake in some aternative universe of our own dimension- but you are not buying it from me here and now. Get some knowledge and get back to me once you do"
She frowned and the man flicked his hand at her in a angered matter. She soothed her snake over the head. She were not going to sell her snake to someone that did not even know the species. Even though she was a somewhat coldhearted woman, she loved her reptiles. She soothed it over the head before she put it down into its bag. She lifted the bag up and put it over her back as she started walking.

She was heading out of the market but stopped frozen as a man was shot. She wanted to give the shooter a piece of her- just as much as she wanted to scream out of fear, but screaming at an armed psycho was not the brightest thing to do. Instead she just looked at Sergeant Major Book with an angry glare, as she backed of.
She had seen shootings that lead to deaths a lot of times before, so she did not exactly get filled by panic. She was too strong at mind for something like that. She kept instead her face and soothed the snake that was inside her shirt.

android217
The car swerved out of the way of a pedestrian. "Just hang on Russ.. We're gonna find you some medical attention," Russ was starting to look slightly pale. "I'm gonna be fine Jordan," He assured Jordan. The car came to a stop at the hospital. Jordan looked in awe.

The hospital was burning. Dead bodies hung out of windows and people were running covered in flames. "My god....," Jordan grabbed the squad car radio. "Dispatch send immediate support to the local hospital. The place is burning down."

"This place has gone to hell," Russ whispered. "It sure has bud... now like I said... just... just hang on," Jordan sighed.

A burning person ran up to the squad car and slammed its fist on the window, then crawled onto the hood. Jordan quickly floored it as it started to crack the wind shield. Without being able to see, Jordan swerved the car from side to side, finally crashing into another car.

Jordan flopped out of the crashed squad car. Everything was blurry, but from what he could see, the rioter was smashed in between both cars. He looked back into the squad car. Russel's neck was snapped and bleeding everywhere.

Jordan felt his head. There was a cut on his forehead and his lip, and bruises started to appear. He started to walk towards where ever he could find help.

Matroshka
Ark served his last constumer before his shift ended. He smiled happily " hell ya now i can get a new engine upgrade for my Infinite !" His car was his pride and joy. He lived in a small place just to put half of his money towards his car. He saw a few guys come in the bar. They both were missing flesh on the face. " Is this some joke ?!" a drunk man said "take them masks off !!!" The first one moaned " o a wise guy !?!?!" Ark got up " Sir dont !" He punched the person in the face. The second one ran up and bit the guy in the neck. People in the bar paniced.

Ark saw more of the rioters come in. " these arent human !!!" Ark turned around ready to go out the back when he heard " Ark !!! help meh !" One of his good costumers Juliet screamed pushing to get over the counter. BEfore she could grab Arks hand a zombie started tearing her apart and several others did the same " jesus christ !"

Ark busted out the back door and saw what happnend to the whole city. Fire , screams and crys blood gore. He ran to his car which was parked in the back. He hoped in and tryed to stop his hand from shaking to turn the car on. He took a deep breath and turned it on when a zombie smaked its face on his drivers window. It was Juliet. He freaked out and backed up almost into another car and speeded off. He dodged baracades made by cops. Eventually he saw the mall. HE saw shooting going on. He was hoping he would find survivers. Not paying attention he hit a few zombies. His car was fine but got close to the mall and stoped the car.

" ok here we go" He opened his glove compartment and pulled out a Glock 23. It only had 14 shots. He kept the gun for saftey purposes at the bar or after a race if somone becomes inraged.
He headed inside and saw havick. People being shot and everything. He saw a shoe store that was empty. He ran in and closed the door and turned the lock.

android217
Jordan slowly walked to the giant mall down the street. He was extremely weak, and looked half dead. In front of him was a rioter eating a corpse. Jordan thought he was delusional and continued to limp. The rioter looked up at him, then continued to eat. Jordan made it down the street when he heard gunshots. Suddenly Jordan snapped out his trance and realized how close to the mall he was.

Once in front of the mall Jordan smacked on the glass doors to the malls. "Let me in!" He held up his badge to the window.

The big EH
james walking around in the mall with his shotgun over his shoulder "this is such a huge waste of special ops" james said to his teammate that was with him as they walked towards the marines

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Lady Fox
"Pythion regius?"
The man questioned and looked up at Aki. She sighed, rolling her golden eyes and flicked some hair from her forehead.
"A none-venomous python species. Listen, if it is to any comfort I am sure that you bought this snake in some aternative universe of our own dimension- but you are not buying it from me here and now. Get some knowledge and get back to me once you do"
She frowned and the man flicked his hand at her in a angered matter. She soothed her snake over the head. She were not going to sell her snake to someone that did not even know the species. Even though she was a somewhat coldhearted woman, she loved her reptiles. She soothed it over the head before she put it down into its bag. She lifted the bag up and put it over her back as she started walking.

She was heading out of the market but stopped frozen as a man was shot. She wanted to give the shooter a piece of her- just as much as she wanted to scream out of fear, but screaming at an armed psycho was not the brightest thing to do. Instead she just looked at Sergeant Major Book with an angry glare, as she backed of.
She had seen shootings that lead to deaths a lot of times before, so she did not exactly get filled by panic. She was too strong at mind for something like that. She kept instead her face and soothed the snake that was inside her shirt.

Jacob looked over at Aki and then back at Henson. "C'mon, you'll pull through private." Henson's eyes were closed and he was no longer moving. "Damnit.. you were a helluva soldier." Henson's eyes opened and he lunged at Jacob. "Henson stand down! What's gotten into you!?" Jacob forced him off and regained his footing. As he stepped back, he realized that many 'rioters' were approaching from all over the place. "Ma'am, I am going to have to ask you to get back inside the mall, now!" Jacob moved back slowly towards the door.

SoylentBlue
"Didn't I TELL you the mall was a bad place to go? Stupid damn kid."

Damien breathed out a ragged sigh, his jacket sweeping to one side as he slowly allowed his knees to bend, sinking down with his back to the door. From the other side of the thick, iron-reinforced thing came the soft thump- probably heavy slams, in reality, of the 'rioters' beating against it. The old man breathed slow, light breaths as he stared dazedly into the dim-lit gloom around him, unpreturbed by his assailant's efforts to burst through the doorway. A sturdy, deadbolted door like what had been installed between the undercover parking zone and its small elevator/stairway room could keep any human at bay almost indefinitely. Just as well, because Damien wasn't really planning to go anywhere fast...

"I don't really get it..." He murmured to himself, shifting to ready himself to stand up. Old familiar aches coursed down his lower back. What he didn't really get was the past half-hour's events. He and his assistant, Sam, had just rode from their auto-workshop, escaping a large wave of those pale-skinned, half-alive things... and Sam had suggested the mall because apparently it would be safe and they would be able to get in easily.

The latter of the two points had proved wrong, as they;d been forced to swerve away from one of the main entrances which was teeming with those bastards, and in desperation had smashed through the boom-gate by the undercover-parking area and practically crashed their pickup truck. In the mad dash immediately following, Sam had been unlucky enough to be descended upon by the greater mass of the few dozen 'rioters' lurking in the parking zone... Damien had just been spattered with his assistant's blood as he desperately ran for the reinforced door.

And now he was here.

"Just trying to save my skin..." Damien muttered roughly, standing up with a grimace as he put a hand on his back. He walked towards the elevators, found one was on the floor and stepped in. No one inside. As he pressed the button for the ground-floor, he narrowed his eyes, remembering how Sam had tried to dart from the pickup truck without trying to help him out. "Then again, Sam, so were you. So were you..."

android217
Once inside the north side part mall, Jordan quickly tried to find someone else alive. He grabbed his pistol and started to slowly walk to the entrance where he heard gunshots. When he saw a soldier backing up from the doors. He jogged over to assist him with some of the rioters.

darkxbox
when another rioter came up to his gun shop, david shot it in the head, "f****n' rioters. where are they comin' from?"

Matroshka
Ark took a deep breath " ok lets see..... theres the army and zombies.... ok so its like a video game" He said to himself. He turned around and heard a noise. He raised his pistol and looked in the back room. A women was being eating by a zombie " what the " The zombie turned quickly and got up. Ark shot it once in the chest. The zombie continued foward. He he shot it in the neck this time " dammit !" He fired 3 shots and 2 hit its forhead killing it. " Damn i need target practice" He checked his glock. 9 shots. " dammit" He needed to find .45 caliber bullets. Wasnt ganna happen.

The big EH
~hey guys just thought of a good movie, alien vs. predator vs. zombie~
james shot a "rioter" with his shotgun "i said everybody back!" james shouted and in response he got moans

android217
Jordan hesitated on his way to the entrance with the soldier. He could probably handle getting the door closed on his own. In the meantime Jordan sat down on a nearby bench to rest and call for assistance.

"Dispatch come in.... This is officer Jordan Holder requesting immediate aide. I have been trapped inside the city mall. Come in dispatch," Jordan waited for a response. A voice cracked through the radio "This is dispatch...." The voice was talking slow and she sounded injured. "We are very sorry but... ah damn. my bite won't stop.. bleeding.. we have.. to deny... your request..." The radio went to static.

"Of course..... of course," Jordan threw the radio to the ground and it shattered.

Swimming Bird
Jacob made his way back to the door, hitting the people with the butt of his assauklt rifle, until one grabbed it from his hands. "Damnit!" He decided to leave the weapon behind, and made his way towards the main doors. Once inside, he slammed the doors and made sure that all of them were locked and that the motors for the handicap doors were destroyed. He turned around to see Aki and Jordan. They both seemed a little disgruntled more than scared, and that was a morale pick up for him at least. He turned around to the cold lifeless stare of Henson. "What the ****? You are dead Henson!"

android217
Jordan laid his head in his hands. He started to talk to himself. "In the next few days, everyone you know will be dead. You have to be prepared for that. O.k.?" Jordan was prepping himself for the worst. He pushed his hair back and let out a loud sigh.

SceneReactionx
Camille looking at the computer parts and other objets for her game.She studyed them closely,waiting for jacob to come back to her.She need a tool to help her get her game to flow better,but they didn't seem to carry it.People worrying about something ,2 nerdy guys didnt seem ok well they seemed to be a nervouse reck talking about the dead.Keep asking each other what they do if the dead came back.

Camille moved around a couple objets that seemed to keep geting in her way.
"Where the hell is jacob?"
She studyed over couple peoples heads looking for him.Shruging her shoulders she turned her back and looked at something else.

Swimming Bird
Jacob was trying to sort things out in his head when he remembered. "Oh no. Camille was supposed to come here for equipment." He took off from the doors and made his way towards the technical department of the mall. Making his way to the computer store, he saw her looking over the computer parts. He ran up and pulled her into a hug. "I was afraid that one of the things would get you." He scanned the room quickly before making sure no blood was on his fatiques.

SceneReactionx
"Wait what??!"
She asked confussed what was going on?She pulled away and looked up at him .She need awsers ,she looked around,not know to look for but did what jacob did. She steped steped couple steps away from him worryed.

Matroshka
Ark put the shelves agianst the glass window. Just to by him time. SLowly more zombies started baning on the glass. He was going to run to the back when he saw a really nice pair of shoes " wouldnt hurt ^_^" He put them on. " awsome " He headed to the back in his new shoes. There was shevles in the back. He climbed one and sat there looking around he noticed a box shaped hole in the wall. As he crawled to it he heard a crash of glass breaking.

He kept going as quick as possible where he saw another zombie. It was standing there not moving. He knew it wsa dead by the size of the bite in its head. In fact the brain was almost clear to see. The skull was bashed apart. He looked and picked up a near by metal rod. He wanted to save ammo. He quietly walked to it. IT sniffed and turned around. Ark smashed it in the head. It fell but he kept hitting it in the head " DIE DIE DIE DIE !!" The zombie was now dead.

He continued to walk. It was a door. There was a key to open a entrance to the back door. It was locked. He looked at the corpse and saw that it as a worker. He searched the pockets and found nothing. He checked in the desk near by and found the key and a sniper bullet " what in the hell ?" He put away the sniper bullet shell and used the key to unlock the door. closed the door behind him and locked it. He threw the key somwhere on the roof. " o my God " The smell was absolutley horrible.

He looked over the fence on the roof and saw many people running for the mall. Or were they zombies. Ark had no idea.

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by SceneReactionx
"Wait what??!"
She asked confussed what was going on?She pulled away and looked up at him .She need awsers ,she looked around,not know to look for but did what jacob did. She steped steped couple steps away from him worryed.

"This may be hard to believe, but... Camille, the dead are walking. We have no idea what is going on. It started out looking like a riot, but this has escalated into a horrible situation..." Jacob turned around to make sure that none of the infected had made it into the mall. Looking at her, he made sure that she wasn't hurt and that no one else had a bite on them. He turned on the news on a tv that was hooked up on display. (Video two)

The big EH
~i'm remaking my intro kinda,l now bare with me if it's bad or watever i'm becoming imsomniac got like 2 1/2 hours of sleep everynight for the past 3 weeks~ james walked ran past the computer but noticed a bunch of people there and ran back "hi, you guys do know theres an army of zombie-like things outside right?" james asked a little confused by the techie's casualness in this situation

SceneReactionx
Camille not knowing how to reacted,cry or screem.She graspeds her forhead.She stayed stuned words didnt seem to come from her vosie .

"O my god,what are we going to do!?"

She said steping closer,she then relised was he one of these things.Steping back more and more.
Se staired at him studying him over.

"Are you one?!"

Swimming Bird
"From what I've seen these things are dead and about as smart as a rock. I'm not one of them." Jacob looked from Camille to James then back to Camille. "Camille, I want you to stick close to me. If anyone acts strange, get away from them. I don't want you to get infected." He removed his pistol from his pouch and layed it on the rack next to her. Turning around to face James, he straightened up everything about himself. "Don't worry, the military has the situation under control..."

Matroshka
Ark sat down. He needed to know what to do now. HE looked around and saw a man walking with a sniper rifle. He was wearing a SWAT uniform " Hey " He aimed his sniper rifle at Ark. " Dont point that at me please i havent been hurt by them" HE lowered his rifle " good i need the ammo" Ark looked at the bullet " you need 7.62 ?" HE nodded " ye why !? " He tossed him the bullet " wow what the hell , how did you get this ?" He laughed " i found in a desk. Ironic isnt it ?" He smiled under his mask " ill say"

He walked over by Ark and crouched down and looked at the riots below. " what crap, o btw my name is ..."

Name: Mewt Ogfrey
Former Profession: S.W.A.T officer
Build: thin with little muscles
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170
Clothing: SWAT uniform
Dislikes: Psycos
Abilities: Sniping and quick knife combat
Disabilities: He has to find his family but its almost impossible

"Nice to met you " Ark said " THey shook hands then heard a loud screem. A car was being attacked by a crowed of zombies " i can help !" Mewt ran to the edge , adjusted his scope. And with no wind he picked of 1 zombie on the car. Then he bolted his gun and shot another. They was 9 on the car. He killed them all no problem. He then put in the bullet Ark gave him in his clip as the people drove off.

Ark was impressed " nice work" Mewt smiled " thanks."

The big EH
"i'd see that we dont have it under control as we want civilians to think," james said pulling a chair and sitting down he sighed deeply and placed his head on the barrel of his shotgun "where the hell did we go wrong" james asked himself phisophically

SceneReactionx
Camille moved little closer being carful ,she didn't know what to beleave.She moved into a differnt area when he turned his back,she didn't trust any one at the momment.Ducking down she hid in a area tryeding to find a sharp objet.

Swimming Bird
Jacob turned around to try and calm Camille down. "Camille, you know I am not one of them. If you could see those things out there... They can't talk or anything. They are slow and mindless. If I was one of them I would be eating you right now." He put his hand on his pistol again and put it back in it's holster. Holding his hand out to her he whipsered something. "You better be ok."

android217
Jordan lifted his head up. He had an idea that could bring more survivors to the mall. He started to look for a nature store that sold flares. Jordan planned to shoot them all in the air to attract more civilians to where safe haven was.

The big EH
~hey bird i gotta ask whos the dude in your pic with the swastika~

android217
~i think its edward norton from american history x right?~

SceneReactionx
"PLease get your hand away from me"

She said she was big eyed she back up a little more from him till the point she darted down a differnt isle.She moved around stuff near the back far from jacob.

Matroshka
"sooo any plans" Mewt looked at him " o ye ummm wait for the chopper its ganna come by to pick me up and your welcomed to come along" He looked at the sky " seems red" Ark looked up " it is ...." He saw a storage room to his left " hmm lets take a look" Ark pulled out his Glock and Mewt held up his rifle. Ark put his hand on the door. " ok get ready for anything " Mewt put his rifle on his back and pulled out his silenced Beretta. Ark opened the door. And there was flys everywhere " Jesus that smells !" They held there mouths. A dead body was there and this was here way before the outbreak.

Ark saw a shotgun next to him. He picked it up and shook it off. IT was clean some what. Then they saw the bottled water and caned food. "o my God this is the missing officer from 2 weeks back." Mewt didnt really know him. Ark closed the door "well if we need supplys there in there i guess." Ark pumped the shotun and only 5 shells came out. He loaded them in and pumped it. A shell came out agian " hey what the" Mewt smirked " this isnt like a game theres already one in the chamber so just put the shell back in the gun" Ark did and then they heard a huge explosion. They ran over to the fence at the end of the roof and saw a gas station explode. " christ thats crazy"

Swimming Bird
"Fine." Jacob grunted and turned around, walking out of the store. Enough had gone wrong and he was not planning to take it much longer. With a mean look he marched over to a nearby bench and sat down. "Like enough shit hasn't gone wrong...." Jacob made sure that all of his gear was still working. The effect of the stress building up on him was evident. After he had forced everything back into it's place, he burried his head in his hands.

((Yep Ed Norton))

SceneReactionx
Camille pushed into the back to find a wepon.Only finding a box opener,good enof.She clenched onto itand looked around,hearing movement she thought hse just hit something.She looked around for a momment she could hardly see.Pulling out her phone for some more light she looked around more,till anouther movment.Looking over a rat ran across the room,leting the tense in the air die .She stumbled around in the back to find some better wepons.

Swimming Bird
Jacob breathed deeply for a few minutes before he looked over at his comm. It had been silent since the initial attack. "No one... I try to help, but no. The only ****ing person who even cared enough to help... pushed away." With a huff he made his way to the emergency stairwell. "This is sergeant-major Jacob Book, I am trapped inside the mall. I need an emergency evac." The readio remained silent. "This is TapCOM, we have your location but we are trying to secure land area at the moment so we are going to have to ask you to hold out for about a month. Are there any other survivors?" Jacob was hesitant for a moment. Why should he help them? They pushed him away, claimed he was one of them. "There..."

android217
Jordan saw Jacob leave one of the stores that was on his list to look for flares. He continued into the store and pulled out his flashlight. The lens was cracked but the light still worked. Jordan assumed the store was empty since Jacob had left it unharmed. "Hello?" Jordan said moving the flashlight in different areas.

SceneReactionx
Anouther bump took place i nthe room.

"Ok i had it im leaving."
She quickly got her self out of the area she moved out of the store.She felt like crying she was aloud and scared.She ran across the mall.Holding the knife in her hands she stumbled a little and feel over a bag the knife slit her palm.She cryed out very loud but kepted moving she ran into a random store touch the wall leaving a blood hand print on the glass wall.Pulling out her cell phone she tryed calling amber,no pick up,no signal.Camile statted to cry,why was this happening.

android217
A girl ran past him as he was looking in the store. "Hey!.... Hey!" Jordan called. He started to chase after the girl. Jordan stopped outside of the store she went into. But there was blood on the glass wall, which made Jordan assume she had a cut or bite. He grabbed his pistol and started into the store. "Hello?"

Swimming Bird
"I... I don't... know if there are any other survivors.." Jacob let out a deep sigh and shut the door behind him. After a few moments, he realized that he was not the only one in the room. With a moan, one of his superior lunged at him. He slammed the door open and charged out into the main lobby. The zombie tore ass after him. Jacob tripped in front of the store that Camille had run into and turned onto his back just as the zombie fell ontop of him. With all his strength he held off the zombie.

Matroshka
Originally posted by android217
A girl ran past him as he was looking in the store. "Hey!.... Hey!" Jordan called. He started to chase after the girl. Jordan stopped outside of the store she went into. But there was blood on the glass wall, which made Jordan assume she had a cut or bite. He grabbed his pistol and started into the store. "Hello?" Mewt turned around and a beeping noise went off in his pocket. A phone " o ok if you SAY so" He put it away " Ark they found my family i must leave now ! but hey thx for the company , good luck" Mewt took the ladder out of there. Ark couldnt belive he was leaving " yes good luck to you to man " Ark was now alone agian. He hated being alone like this. There was a noise of knocking. It was from the Roof door. " Hey let me... OMG GOD AHHH !!!" Ark saw blood come from under the door. Then there was banging. " no ..." They got to the roof door. He had no choise. He took the ladder down and saw a window to a store. He kicked it in and squeezed in with his gun out. It was dark. He was scared. Then he saw some light and then heard "HELLO"

android217
Jordan saw the zombie on top of Jacob. He quickly ran up to the zombie and kicked it off of him. He aimed his pistol at the zombie. It hissed loudly at him.

The big EH
james who had followed jacob from a little distance shot the zombie in the chest, effectively blowing a hole in it, but it shot back up "crap" james said pumping his gun

Matroshka
He saw the light leave. " wonderful" It was pitch black agian. He looked around , he remember the most simple of things. He opened his phone. It light up a little bit but it was enough. He walked out to the mall were people were strugeling over somthing. He put his phone away and held up the shotgun and aimed at them and walked closer and closer.

Swimming Bird
Jacob did a combat roll and got back to his feet. He shook off the fear and made his way into the store where he saw the bloody hand-print. "Camille? Where are you? I don't want anything to happen to you!"

SceneReactionx
Camille grumbled the cut was deep,she riped a pecie of clouth of her shirt but she couldnt rap it aroundher hand that good.She was toscared,it was dark and others where in the room.She backed up in the corner and slid down to calm her self down enof to get the clouth around her hand.

"hmh? hos there??!"

She could hear jacobs vocie,she oukd feel she gotten her blood on her face...which would make her look like a zombie.Hurrying to get the blood off her face,she didnt want to get killed by some one.

Matroshka
Ark walked closer to somone " speak now !" He wanted to make sure they were all alive. If dead then will have no choice.

Swimming Bird
Jacob turned on his light and looked around. He saw Camille in the corner and made his way over to her. Pulling her into his arms, he held her close. "It's ok Camille, It's ok. I'm not one of them. I swear. Please, please, please trust me. We are some of the only ones left. There are others outside. I won't let them get to you." He held her close and rocked her back and forth to calm her down.

android217
"Stand down civilians... I'll handle this," Jordan fired a round into the zombies head. He then turned to the two men after watching Jacob run off to Camille. "Who are you two? And stop pointing those guns at me."

Matroshka
Ark heard a bang in the back of the store where he was , it was so loud that it made his ears ring. Ark ran foward not knowing what was going on. He turned around and the back end of the store was gone , blown up " HOLY SHIT " He said supper loud since he almost went deaf

SceneReactionx
Camille started to cry.She huged him but then stoped she pulled her hand away trying not get blood on him.

"im sorry"

She said."I cut my hand thats all im not it,please beleave me."
She cryed out scared one of the guys was going t oshot her thinking she was bitin.

Swimming Bird
Jacob grabbed her hand gently, and undid the cloth around her cut. Pulling out his medkit, he opened it and pulled cleaner. He cleaned off her wound and then pulled out a bandage. Placing the bandage on her hand, he used gauze to wrap it so her. "That should hold you for a few days. I know you are not infected." He pulled her close.

SceneReactionx
Camille huged him and stood up,she pulled him closer an wispered a thanks.She wiped the tears from her eyes and grabed the knife softly and carfuly.She looked around for anything weird like any dead people near,but she had no clue what they had looked like.

The big EH
"gotta work on my habits, i'm to used to shooting people" james said with a sigh and walked over to the zombie checking the pockets for his wallet, which he found and took the money and any cards he had then put the shotgun barrel to it's head "might wanna look away" james told camille right before blowing the things head into nothingness

Matroshka
(( ok then ))

Swimming Bird
Jacob put his arm under Camille's shoulder just to make her feel safer. "You wanna get somewhere where there is more light and some fresh air?"

The big EH
Originally posted by Matroshka
(( ok then )) ~hey had to mke sure, plus never pass up free money, even though he cant use it right now he will be able to afterwards~

Matroshka
(( not what i meant. My char was in front of everyones yet not 1 person said anything to me so w/e ))

The big EH
~oh i just dont read your post stick out tongue~

~naw i just didnt see it till after i posted~

Matroshka
(( well ok then o.O ))

The big EH
Ark heard a bang in the back of the store where he was , it was so loud that it made his ears ring. Ark ran foward not knowing what was going on. He turned around and the back end of the store was gone , blown up " HOLY SHIT " He said supper loud since he almost went deaf james turned to ark and pointed his shotgun at him "you whats your favourite food?!" james shouted at ark

SceneReactionx
(( not what i meant. My char was in front of everyones yet not 1 person said anything to me so w/e ))

Originally posted by Swimming Bird

Rules-
1.) No going Rambo on the zombies.
2.) No going outside of the mall.
3.) No weapons more usual than a pistol or shotgun.
4.) Please oh please no OOC fighting. That killed most of my other RPs.
5.) Enjoy

]

Matroshka
(( ummm well not were my char was , so ok w.e and you and Jacob do is flirt threw the whole thing anyway so ye im good ))

SoylentBlue
"Hello? Who's there?"

Damien started to jog down the corridors as the gunshots echoed from somewhere up ahead, his own footfalls echoing in the eerie emptiness of the abandoned mall as the toolkit-roll on his belt slapped against his leg with each stride. These dead-men seemed not to be able to even pick anything up, let alone fire a gun... that meant that there had to be at least some survivors.

The old man rounded a corner, skidding to a halt as he saw the small group in front of him, with some apparently having taken injuries. With a tiny flicker of hope in his mind, Damien noted several seemed to be armed and looked as if they were military or police personnel... and a civilian girl, as well.

"You're also survivors, right?" Damien asked in his low, age-roughened voice, trying to catch his breath in between words from running earlier. "I got in here through the parking area. What the hell is going on?"

MadMel
"thats what id like to know too!" the angry voice of alex spoke up as he rounded the corner and faced everyone...he took a quick glance at the group in front of him..a few cops and military types, as well as a girl..a few of them had some injuries..

SceneReactionx
(( ummm well not were my char was , so ok w.e and you and Jacob do is flirt threw the whole thing anyway so ye im good ))

The big EH
Originally posted by SceneReactionx
~ya i know what her flirting is like, and thats not it naughty~

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by The big EH
~ya i know what her flirting is like, and thats not it naughty~

]] ]]

Swimming Bird

((If you think that, that is flirting than you have a lot to learn about the world. Besides no one flirts in a zombie attack. That is actually a rule in the Zombie Survival Guide. lol we're just going to say that we are all holed up in the mall. ))

Jacob went around the mall, turning lights on and making sure the security gates could close easily. He had decided to go ahead and close the ones at the front doors. Rubbing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh, he turned around and looked at the other survivors. "Well, looks like we are safe.. for now. So... who wants some food? I saw a food court just down the corridor, and it wouldn't hurt to learn the layout of this place." Jacob counted the bullets in his pistol, waiting for the others to reply.

-note- please try and keep OOC to the other thread.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille turned around to look at a couple of the other guys in the room.She steped out ofthe room and headed the other way then jacob took.She studyed over the stores which this mall had.How long where they going to last here?

android217
Jordan holstered his pistol and rubbed his stomach. "First of all Jacob.... We need to check all food for any signs of contamination. Also we need to count it and give everyone equal rations for everyday if we are to keep our supplies up." Jordan wanted to be sure they had enough for everyone. And maybe the food caused the outbreak, he wasn't sure but he was going to be cautious.

Swimming Bird
"First of all... I don't care, I'm hungry. Second, it's not the food. We all ate at various places today, just like all of them outside. I've seen it for myself that the virus is spread through the bites." Jacob pointed to the door where a zombified soldier was just staring. "See that man? That is private Henson. He was like a brother to me. I saw those freaks eat him alive with my own eyes." Jacob continued on his way. "At least I hope it's not the food.."

android217
"We didn't eat at the mall though!" Jordan walked up beside Jacob. "Who knows? All of these people could have become infected from the food here, or the water supply. I'm just trying to keep people alive here," Jordan stopped Jacob and whispered to him. "You and me are the only real chance these people have to live. Without us, these people would panic and eventually end killing eachother. And.. we have the most experience in fields of combat and intense situations. We... shouldn't be arguing about this kind of stuff... It's common sense. We need to do it for these people."

Swimming Bird
"If it started here then why weren't many of those things in here already? Before my teams were killed.. they reported beihg attacked from all sides. The 'rioters' were reported to have been coming from the small town over to the west. Violence was reported and an increase in rioters was too. Then this happened." Jacob let out a sigh and removed his fatigue jacket, throwing it onto a bench. The situation was out of hand and he still didn't know if he could trust the others just yet. You always have to be ready for the crazies. "You're right, we are the two figures who would appear to know what to do so lets at least act like it."

darkxbox
david fell out of the ventilation shaft in front of the others." can someone please help me up here?"

android217
"O.k. and just to be sure for this once... Only two or three people need to go get the food for everyone. Just in case there is one or two of them there," Jordan continued to walk with him. "I'd recommend one of us should stay if there is an incident here. So your going to have to find someone else to go with you." Jordan was startled by the man falling out of the vent. He went over to help him. When Jordan got there, he extended his hand.

Swimming Bird
Jacob heard the noise from David falling from the vents and removed his pistol. "You go back and see what that was. I'll do a sweep of the mess hal... I mean food court and make sure nothing is in there." Raising the pistol into an upward direction, he started to make his to the food court steps. It was quiet and had plenty of places to hide. Though he didn't worry about hiding in them, he was more worried of what might be hiding.

darkxbox
EDIT: nevermind

darkxbox
david got up, picked up his shotgun and called," helloooooooo! anybody home?!" the call echoed throughout the mall.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille heard david call out ,She xaved her arm and called out over to him.
"Over here !"
She said walking closer to him .

android217
"O.k. people! We need to see how much ammo we all have together, just in case of a possible leak into the building. Then we need to reinforce these glass doors, just as a formality. Lastly, we need to find more weapons inside the mall, and put them in a safe zone that we fall back to, if that leak gets serious. And anyone not going to the foodcourt stays here," Jordan shouted to everyone in the mall. "O.k. Chop chop!"

darkxbox
david unzipped his backpack. he had cleaned out his store. "2 22.rifles, 2 shotguns, 40 shells, 12 guage(, plus 40 of whatever 22.'s use.). hello, and who might you be?"

Gloomy Ninja
"Im camille,one of the surviors,how about you ?

She said she seen that he was safe and clean so she stood near him.He wasnt one of thouse zombies.She seen he was stocking up on many wepons,smart idea camille thought.

darkxbox
"i'm david fenta," noticing her look at his bag, he said," i own a gunshop here."

Gloomy Ninja
"Thats good,i geuss...it proble help you some what."
She said she shruged she thought wepons can save you for only so long before they give out.

Swimming Bird
((An average backpack wouldn't fit too terrible much, unless it's like a hikin back-pack then thats a whole diffent story. I'll allow what you brought though. Just a suggestion but we could have a lot of fun on the roof with those rifles lol))

Jacob made his way into the food courts' inner seating area. It was dark in the back due to the sudden rush to close up. Taking a deep breath he crept forward at a pace that almost made it seem like he wasn't even moving. By the time that he realized he was up to the fuse breaker, he took the chance to light the place up. When the lights were on he made his way forward with a little more confidence. He saw that a blood trail led to a back room. By now his curiosity was peaked, so he decided to see what had happened back there. Upon entering the room he was greeted by a headless corpse and a badly bleeding man holding a shotgun. "Get away... i am going to be one of them soon. I don't want to be one of them!" The man slid the shotgun under his chin and Jacob tried to yell. "No, don't!" It was too late, as the shotgun had already fired and the man was dead. With a grim look, he retrieved the shotgun and wiped it off as best he could.

android217
(we can do wat the did on dawn of the dead.... shoot the famous celebs)

Jordan heard what sounded like a shotgun blast. He realised that Jacob did not bring a shotgun with him. "O.k. people we got shots fired in the food court! We need to go see what that was. Jacob uh.... didn't bring a shotgun with him, so.... I'm assuming the worst."

Gloomy Ninja
Camille heard the shot gun,leaving the guy behind she took off to the food court.That was where jaco was,this isnt good.She turned the corner and and then ran little more to get to the foot court.She stoped all of a sudden hen she layed eyes on jaco.

"WHATS GOING ON!!"

darkxbox
((An average backpack wouldn't fit too terrible much, unless it's like a hikin back-pack then thats a whole diffent story. I'll allow what you brought though. Just a suggestion but we could have a lot of fun on the roof with those rifles lol)) (( i carried the guns in my arms, the ammo was in the bag))

"i could only bring so much though. i still need to get back to the shop for the other stuff. i blocked the door and used the vents to get here. my shopkeep is there in the vent keeping it empty of those things anyway.

"david quickly followed her to the food court, readying his shotgun.
((mind if i call you cam, your name is long and im lazy))

Swimming Bird
Jacob looked at Camille for a second before taking a seat. "There was a man back there... he killed himself because of his bite." Jacob slung the shotgun's strap on his back and looked down at the table. "I could have done more to help... I could have taken the weapon.. I could have stopped him, but I froze up.." He burried his face in his hands.

android217
Jordan had jogged down to the food court to see the commotion. He had heard what Jacob had said. "I told you... You should have brought uh more people with you... maybe you could have saved him.. Someone would have reacted better than you! And now there is blood all of the floor and possibly on the food. Who knows whats infected now! Some ones gonna have to clean all of this up too." Jordan was mad at the situation but he slowly calmed down.

darkxbox
" what is going on here?!!" yelled jacob, obviously angry and confused.

Gloomy Ninja
"O,omg jacob im so sorry."

She came over to him and sat done next to him and held his hand and just sat there silent .Waiting for jacob she felt ad that jacob had to go through that, life was just ALL hell now,no hope.

Swimming Bird
Jacob put his head against hers and took a deep breath. "It's over, at least for now.. we'll have to search these stores before we can sleep tonighy. I alreadt checked all of the doors and they are holding, so now we only have to worry about what is inside the mall." Jacob then looked over at Camille and handed her his pistol. "You need a weapon."

android217
"I think you need to give that to someone else who knows actually how to fire a gun. She's better off with a shotgun, for the large radius of the bullets. No offense but I don't think you've shot a gun before Camille," Jordan just wanted to the best defense against the dead.

darkxbox
if there are any alcohol stores here, we could make molotov cocktails for the zombies in front of my store. its blocked off so they cant get in" david said, calming down.

The big EH
Jacob put his head against hers and took a deep breath. "It's over, at least for now.. we'll have to search these stores before we can sleep tonighy. I alreadt checked all of the doors and they are holding, so now we only have to worry about what is inside the mall." Jacob then looked over at Camille and handed her his pistol. "You need a weapon." ~no actually we dont need weapons, we need one person who gets bit and covers it up, and later right at the worst possible time transforms and kills somebody, screws up our plans, and then gets blown apart by my shotgun big grin it's in every zombie movie, infact i think in every resident evil movie theres one~

"what we should do is establish a parimeter arround the foodcourt with multiple levels to fall back to ,and an exit at the back if possible, then we need to go arround and gather whatever we can, food, batteries, flashlights, wood, gas, weapons, ammo, those cheap motionsensor you can get at The Source, basically anything that will help" james said walking into the middle of everybody with one of his teammates at his side named Fred ~dont worry he wont last long so i wont even bother writing an intro~ "we should probally make some makeshift armour so it'll be harder for them to turn us" james said with a shrugg

darkxbox
"got vests in the store, will that help?"

The big EH
"it will help the chest" james said casually

Swimming Bird
"Leaving the mall would not be a good idea." Jacob pointed to Southern exit and the hundreds of zombies piling against it. "Even if we got out, they are flocking here, once we came back, this place would be flooded." Jacob chuckled before loading a shell into the shotgun. "Unless of course you use the sewer access in the parking garage."

The big EH
'well i meant an exit out of the food court, just incase we somehow get overun, but sewers wouldnt be that bad of an idea" james playing the idea through his head

darkxbox
"na, saw some workers open a hole when i drove here this morning. they could just fall right in, probably already have." david loaded a shotgun and handed it to camille.

The big EH
"hmmm good point, theyd mostlikely be able to live underwater, and the sewer smell would cover up their smell of rotting corpse" james said not stating but he relized the zombies could just show up out of nowhere and murderlise them all

darkxbox
((gotta get off now, be back in about an hour.))

"anyway, we still gotta get rid of the ones outside of my store"

Swimming Bird
Jacob grabbed the shotgun and placed it on the table he was sitting at. "I'm not letting her go out there. She's literally all I have left here. I am not taking that chance." Jacob thought over the plans. "Still if they fell into the sewers it's just a dangerous as going outside. You might try repelling down from the roof while I provide some cover for you. I'll throw down a rope ladder so you can get back up."

The big EH
"right now our best shot is in here, and who knows maybe a helicopter will pick us up after 72 hours" james shrugged and picked up the shotgun and handed it back to cammille "everybody needs to fight or else we have no chance" james said firmly

android217
"What? Are you all crazy? This is the safest place we have right now, and we shouldn't leave until the supplies are low. We need to stay here and live, not turn into one of those mindless creatures," Jordan tried to convince them. "But you can go. More supplies for the rest of us who are smart enough to stay."

Matroshka
((If you think that, that is flirting than you have a lot to learn about the world. Besides no one flirts in a zombie attack. That is actually a rule in the Zombie Survival Guide. lol we're just going to say that we are all holed up in the mall. ))

Jacob went around the mall, turning lights on and making sure the security gates could close easily. He had decided to go ahead and close the ones at the front doors. Rubbing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh, he turned around and looked at the other survivors. "Well, looks like we are safe.. for now. So... who wants some food? I saw a food court just down the corridor, and it wouldn't hurt to learn the layout of this place." Jacob counted the bullets in his pistol, waiting for the others to reply.

-note- please try and keep OOC to the other thread. (( well its not my imagination that you and Camille ALWAYS have characters that stay together in every thread))

The big EH
WELL THAT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS NOW IS IT *****!

The big EH
oh god, uhm sorry bout that outburst, i'm literally running on an hour of sleep in the last like 36 hours atleast, so i'm a little moody

Swimming Bird
(( well its not my imagination that you and Camille ALWAYS have characters that stay together in every thread))

((I honestly ask why you care. It shouldn't matter to you at all what me or Camille decide to do in a thread. Oh and this is the first thread that me and Camille have both been in for a long time.))

"There is a chopper coming, but they don't know how long it will take for them to get here. They are trying their hardest to just secure the base they are holed up in." Jacob pulled out his pistol and spun it for a short bit, comtimplating whether he should try to retrieve his or one of the assault rifles outside. "Too risky.."

The big EH
~not to long though, cause your still a noob by like 3 months, no offense~

Swimming Bird
-note- please try and keep OOC to the other thread.

The big EH
~ i'm trying my bestsanta ~

Gloomy Ninja
~not to long though, cause your still a noob by like 3 months, no offense~

]

oh god, uhm sorry bout that outburst, i'm literally running on an hour of sleep in the last like 36 hours atleast, so i'm a little moody

]

Camille looked confused,"So I'm going out there or not?Jacob what am i doing??"
She asked softly she looked at the gun,she didn't want to go out there,she just didn't want to.She sighed she missed amber so bad her best friend,why didn't she come with me today,WHY.?!
Camille blinked a way the tears,till she heard foot steps.She glanced over to see a girl walking around looking around.She was crying and had rip shirt which blood was on it.She held her elbow.She stumbled around.Camille glancing closer,her heart jumped like it was on cocaine.
"AMBER?!!!"
Amber turned her head to them,she smiled though the tear which fell from her face.
"CAMILLE!"
Camille ran over to her greeting amber with a hug,tears fell from both the young girls eyes.Camille felt like her heart was beating to fast,but it was only because of relief.Camille pulled her head back to look over amber,she couldn't believe amber survived.
"Amber are you bit?"
Camille asked,she studied over Amber's cuts.
"No,i fell when i heard and seen a zombie earklyer which is dead now.But Camille I'm not bit,please believe me,don't kill me!! i just fell and got hurt,I'm not infected...i came to the mall to find you,i finally got free time,I'm glad i did or i been dead.Camille i was so scared,now that your in front of me,i can cry of happiness."
She took camille in her arms.Camille smiled and hugged back,relief was in the air,the heart brake faded on.
"I'm glad your here.Jacob is here,and so are a couple other people.Lets clean thouse cuts before you do get infected."
She lead amber to the table to tell Jacob something quickly.
"Jacob,we got amber,shes not infected but she fell and got hurt,a zombie chased her but she killed it with out geting bit,I'm going to get her some new cloths, and clean the cuts up.So ill be back soon,just try to find me later...ok,love you?"
She gave Jacob a hug and kissed him,she didn't know what would happen,she lost all hope.She made sure that she told him she loved him hugged and kissed him every time she lefted his side.She turned and lead amber off.Just to one of there favorite stores,zombies.Camille looked behind the counter to find a kit,she pulled it out and slid it open studying over the objects and medicine.Amber looked around while camille got ready to clean Amber's cuts.Amber pulled couple stuff of the shelf and rack,shoes and everything.Amber changed quickly and changed into something comfy and baggy.Camille raped Amber's arms and legs with ban-adds and gaez pads.

The big EH
"exactly ho did you kill the zombie" james asked more curious than suspicious

android217
Jordan noticed Amber. She had been bleeding, which means that something had to of pierced her skin. He followed them into the store they had gone into. Jordan took out his pistol.

"Camille step back. She's infected. She has to be, and I have to put her down. It's my duty to keep everyone safe," Jordan ordered. "I don't want everyone else to die because you trust your friend. How could she have killed that zombie that chased after her? How would she have time to react, and know how to kill it? Now step back."

Swimming Bird
Jacob followed behind Jordan and stopped. "Stand down. She's not infected." Jacob eyed Camille and Amber. Amber's wounds were not bites and not that bad, then he remembered back to Camille's cut. "If she is infected from a cut then that mean I would be infected from coming into direct contact with my... team-mate earlier." Jacob had his hand on his pistol and was ready to remove it at any time. "Look! We can't be fighting amongst one another. Those things are no longer our worst fear... we are becoming that fear."

Gloomy Ninja
Camille steped in the way of amber,her face turned mean,her friend would tell the truth no matter what.She held her knife out,she would die first before her bestfriend.
"Camille don't do it."Amber said she wasnt infected but he would neaver change his mind.She didn't want her bestfriend killed over her
"No amber! ,i love you,your a sister to me,and when you tell me something its the plain truth,even if you where lieing i would neaver let him kill you.ARE YOU INFECTED TELL ME THE TRUTH AMBER,PLEASE/"Camille said she held the knife close to him dareing him to shot,if he did she slash his neck.
"NO ,im not!! Camille i fell on the water fonten,i swaer on my dads grave i didnt get biten or infected"Amber started to cry more and more.Camille nodded in accepting her awenser.
"That all i need...she isnt infected,so put your gun down now!...you half to kill me before you kill her,i hurt my self fallin,she did to,so you have no right to point that gun.Its not your duty to kill people,its ur duty to survie!"Camille yelled.

android217
"My job is to keep people safe! I have the right to put down whoever I think is a threat. But.... I.... won't. We will though, have to lock her up just to make sure she isn't. And you," Jordan turned to Jacob, putting his gun in his holster. "Did he bite or scratch you?"

Gloomy Ninja
"It didnt touch ,me.!"
Amber called out behind camille.She started to cry and hold to back of camille,she was a nervouse reck her self.Camille ooked backat her bestfriend,then glanced back at the guy.
"Put your flipin gun down now,she isnt infected,im not no one is,so back up.!You will do nothing to her,she is going to be by my side,touch one freakin hair on her,i wount think agen and ill kill you spinless jelly fish,."

Swimming Bird
"Put the gun down. If either of these two are infected then I will deal with them, and if I am infected, they will deal with me. Now just let Camille finish bandaging her up, I don't want anyone dying here, and just to let you know, Camille is very defensive." Jacob was becoming overstressed at this point.

The big EH
Originally posted by android217
"My job is to keep people safe! I have the right to put down whoever I think is a threat. But.... I.... won't. We will though, have to lock her up just to make sure she isn't. And you," Jordan turned to Jacob. "Did he bite or scratch you?" james smashed jordans face with the bud of his shotgun rather casually "your an idiot, shes a survivor like us, and you have no duty to us" james statedbarely over regular talking volume

android217
~changed meh post~

The big EH
"and we will not lock her up" james added as he smashed jordan's toes with the bud of his gun
~this is just to add to my previous post~

Swimming Bird
"It didn't do anything to me. I am one-hundred percent infection free." he sighed and lowered his pistol. So much stress just made him want to sleep. He walked over to where Camille was and stood next to her. "If anything happens to them, I will deal with it...." Jacob knew that he would not be able to kill them if they were infected, but he still wanted to protect them as long as they were not. What he did know, was that neither was infected.

android217
Jordan was on the ground feeling sudden pain all over his face and foot. He quickly got off the ground and tackled James to the ground. Jordan raised his fist into the air. He couldn't find himself hitting him, but blood pored out of his nose. Jordan got off of James and sighed.

The big EH
"wise move, but also foolish" james said smashing jordan again except in the gut

android217
"God damnit!" Jordan tackled him to the ground again. This time he didn't hold back his punches. After three punches Jordan took out his pistol and stuck it in his cheek. "Don't think I won't do this."

The big EH
"thats what i need from you, but if you do that my brain just might send a message to my trigger finger here and fire off my little surprise into a vital organ" james said with a smile he had drawn his pistol while on the ground and positioned it so the bullet would go through both lungs "orry bud but dont mess with special ops especially one trained by hatsumi" james finished pushing jordan off him and standing up he then lent a hand to jordan

The big EH
hey you ever wondered what it was like to be a superhero during the golden age of super heroes. when wearing a cape meant everybody looked up to you? fight notorious mobsters with tommy guns? well......

JOIN "SUPER HEROES OF THE ATOMIC AGE!!!!!!" AND FIND OUT

MadMel
((im out, this rp is way too fast stick out tongue ))

The big EH
your loss

MadMel
w/e stick out tongue

The big EH
hey i got to smash some kid with a shotgun, dont get much better than that stick out tongue

Gloomy Ninja
Camille gumbled she was growing old to this,she snatched jacobs gun from his hand and started to push him through the door.

"Freakin tierd of this...Jorden is going to be watched 24/7,he seems to be a trater,ill be glad to put a bullet in his head."

She held the gun aiming it near jordans middle of his face.She was quite the shooter,and the best thing about it she was a girl.She might look weak but she wasnt scared enof to put that bullet in your head.And if you tryed killing her or her bestfriend,or jacob...Camille would kill you off no second thoughts about that.

android217
"You wanna play kill the cop too? And you call me the traitor... I f@ckin put my gun away and this guy smashes me in the face with the shotgun three times!" Jordan pushed himself up. "If anyones gonna be watched it's all the people who might have the infection." Jordan walked out of the room and into to the food court.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille grunted,dis pleased with this dude.Far to her knowledge,no one is infected,there where no teeth marks that per-iced her skin.Unless her eyes where deceiving her,which would never happen.Pushing out a sigh Camille turned around and dropped the gun,facing amber,amber sobbed.She tryed to push her tears away she held her head down low.Camille held her arms opening hugging amber,it didn't matter if she was infected or not,she loved her still..nothing would change that.Amber rested her head on Camille's shoulder and tighten her grip for a moment.
"Don't let them kill me don't let them."
Camille sighed and pulled back slightly and smiled at amber.
"Why would i do that ,why would i let them take my best friend life,i would never,infected or not,i never let them hurt you."
Camille smirked she glanced over at Jacob for a moment and then turned back to amber.A rush of tiredness rush over her ,letting out a soft yawn she pulled her hands behind her head.She looked around at the store for anything.
Camille thinking to her self ,what happen if amber was infected..she wouldn't want one of them killing her.But Camille had no heart to kill her best-friend like that...so what would she do if amber did turn into the living dead.Shaking her head a couple times,trying to shake the thought that seem to stick in her head.Rubbing her head after the thought,she was starting to get a headache,she closed her eyes and rubbed her head.All the confusion and stress and the upsetness,was getting at her head...she needed to rest.But the fear of being eaten alive haunted her now.She couldn't find relief in any of this,she would be on her toes most the time.Where where they going to sleep? it was getting close dinner she thought.She was hungry,amber proble was to.She moved around amber and tryed to reach out for the kit.
"Any one else hurt?"
Camille said softy looking around ,her hand seem to throb in pain.The blasted knife cut through layers of her palm,which made it useless in come cases.She walked near Jacob and pushed her face in the side of his arm ,warm and soft.It made her fall half asleep.

android217
Jordan reached the food court when suddenly he felt exhausted and starving. Jordan jumped over the counter to the pizzeria and headed to the back for a pizza. He pushed the door open to the back and felt the cold from the back. Jordan grabbed a pizza and turned around.

There was a dead teen being eaten by and old man. Jordan started to gag ," Oh... my god." The zombie looked up at Jordan and hissed. It sprinted at him, taking him by surprise. The creature grabbed him, but Jordan grabbed him by the throat and pushed him back. The zombie continued to claw at him, making many screaming sounds. Jordan pulled out his pistol and pushed the zombie back. Quickly he fired a round into the zombie's chest then the knee cap. But the zombie continued to craw towards him. He fired again this time for the head.

Jordan checked his clip. It had only 6 more shots, and he only had a backup clip. "Ah... I won't need it." He holstered the gun and walked towards the over. After the over heated up Jordan put the pizza in and walked towards a nearby table. He laid back and waited for his pizza to finish.

Swimming Bird
Jacob pulled her closer and held her there. After a few moments he pulled her back a little and looked into her eyes. "I am going to see if I can get some stuff organized into a room." His eyes closed and he breathed deeply, a smile slid across his lips. "If you want, you can come along." Taking his arms away, he retrieved his gun, and turned around. He stood outside of the store, looking for the way up to the second floor. The three shots bugged him but, he knew whoever it was had handled it.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille smiled when jacob took her into his arms,she sighed with happyness.She rembered she had put his gun on the round,opps.Camille looked over at jacob out side the store she walked out but not to e next to him.
"im hungry ill be at the food court."
She smile at him,she headed off and darted around the food court with her eyes she was quite hungry.She walked over to a jappense store where cold sushi was.She took some onto a clean plate and grabed a cold vault.She took her seat and ate quitly,she was a vegiteren,but ate fish.
Amber looked around she did to took off from the store but she was hungy her self,but she woud eat later.She pulled her hair behind her ears,she needed to see better.She needed to study the stores over,just incase of something hapening.Amber walked aloun near the alls looking at the empty stores.This all seemed to be one of thouse scary movies,where something is waiting for,you.She felt a sweat drop roll down her forhead,she felt something take the turn for the worst.The lights where on ,bright,but her eyes zomed out so it eemed dim.Her breath seem to get heavy,every step she took away from everyone.Her finger tips ran agenst the wall,her nails scartched across slightly agenst the wall.

darkxbox
david came up with his walkie-talkie," any requests for guns or ammo. shopkeeps ready at any moment."

android217
Jordan didn't look when he heard footsteps in the food court. A few moments he heard a ding. His pizza was ready, so he got back up and limped over to the counter. After hopping over he got the pizza out and placed it on the counter. Jordan grabbed one of the pizza slicers and started to cut.

As he did Jordan looked up and saw Camille eating sushi by herself at one of the tables. He decided to ignore her. No one seemed to care about what he had to say, so he had given up on trying to say anything to anyone. Jordan finished cutting the pizza, grabbed a cup and filled it up with Sprite. He limped to a table and started to eat.

Swimming Bird
((Could we maybe get a little longer posts? I'm not asking for too much please at the 4 or 5 sentences.))

Jacob had just realized that he never got the food that he had set out for in the beginning. Turning around, he walked casually towards the food court that was not too far. Upon arrival at the food-court, Jacob saw Camille sitting alone. Knowing how to remedy that problem, he popped in a pizza into the oven and went over to where she was. "Just thought I would sit here, if it's ok with you." With a haggard grin, he looked over at her.

android217
"You walk right be me and don't say "What where those shots Jordan? Are you o.k. Jordan?" Jordan joked. He got himself up and moved over to the table where they were sitting. "I have to say I'm sorry for what happened in the store... I panicked... It happens you know," Jordan sat down and continued. "I got a fully made pizza already."

Gloomy Ninja
"Oways"

Camille grined and took a sip of her vault.She pushed her hair behind her left ear so she can get a enter glanced at jacob.She kept her hands under the table,locked her eyes on jacob for momment.

"Why you over here?arnt you supossed to be upstairs doing the room thing?"

Camille asked confussed,her head slightly tilted so she looked up at him,her face half hiden since it was tilted down.

Swimming Bird
"I decided to come here and get a bite with you." Jacob smiled and looked forward. When he saw Jordan approach, he looked over. "I'll give you another chance judging on the amount of stress being put on us.. Though attempting to shoot them was a little drastic." With a sigh, he thought about the situation. Grabbing a piece of pizza and took a bite.

darkxbox
"hey jordan, mind if we grab a slice of your pizza?" carlos came up behind with a rifle. "thanks for torchin the zombies in front of the store. no more climbing around in that vent shaft."they both grabbed some pizza and poured some sprite.

android217
"I was...... just trying to keep everyone safe.... Rookie mistake... No one cares about the cop until they are REALLY in trouble. I can see how some cops go crooked. If I ever get out of here I might as well. F@ck the people after this..." Jordan chugged the rest of his his Sprite. "Get me another Spire will ya hun?" He grinned until she glared at him. "O.k. O.k. I'll get it myself.... Eh.... It's not worth it. And ya... you can have the pizza and take a seat. We need to talk about getting out of here when the supplies go dry."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>