Conan The Barbarian And Red Sonja Vs. The Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
When? - 12,000 B.C. during the Hyborian Age

Where? - The hot steaming jungles of southern Koth; southwest of Aquilonia.

Who? - King Conan and his long time friend and companion Red Sonja are on a journey thru the jungles of Koth toward a castle in Zamora on horseback.

Why? - Supposedly a wise man lives there in a castle that will be able to explain to Conan and Sonja about a strange and fascinating artifact that was found near Conan's kingdom of Aquilonia...

What? - A very strange and fascinating artifact indeed; something that neither Conan nor anyone in his kingdom has ever seen before. A small, mountable cannon covered with strange designs all over it; unlike any weapon Conan has ever seen...(and he's seen a lot!)

While traveling thru the hot, steamy jungles of Koth, Conan and Sonja run into the owner of this strange artifact looking to retrieve it...a still young, semi-experienced, warrior yautja; otherwise known as a Predator.

**This particular yautja is not as experienced as say the yautja in the first 2 Predator films, and is not as heavily armed. This Predator only has his wrist blades, a combi-stick, a smart disc, and a dagger. No cloaking device, no shurikens, no spearguns, no scatter guns or net guns, whips, throwing mines, etc...**

Conan and Red Sonja are both armed to the teeth with weaponry however. Conan has his Atlantean sword, a double-sided battleaxe, two daggers, a shield, and a smaller one-handled, single sided axe. Sonja has her bow and arrows, her sword, a shield, and a dagger along with the mounts their riding.

"It would seem our adversary wants the strange artifact you now carry Conan!" exclaims Sonja.

"Well, by Crom, if the dog wants it, he'll have to pry it from my cold lifeless hands...and he'll not find me easy prey!!!!" shouts Conan while looking towards the trees, sword and shield in hand and ready for battle....

So, does the Predator get his toy back and add two more skulls to his collection....OR does King Conan have a new, strange, ugly head mounted in his throne room back home???

Comicbook_kid
Come on you Stygian dogs........what say you?? miffed

SupremeMan
I think the rookie predator is in trouble.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I think the rookie predator is in trouble.

But this Predator's not a rookie...he does have experience, just not a lot of it. He's still kinda new at everything, but has gone on a few hunts before and does have a few kills under his belt...think of him as one of the three Predators from AVP...above a "rookie", but not yet a full "warrior".........

D I S C U S S...............................

Laminator_X
Dude, Conan's filleted far bigger fish than a journeyman Yautja.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Dude, Conan's filleted far bigger fish than a journeyman Yautja.

Oh, you don't have to convince me...I'm a huge Conan fan and am quite familiar with most of his feats. But I thought this would make an interesting match up...and am quite curious to see what other people might think about this one....

Didn't want to make the Predator in this match too powerful, experienced, or armed though...but then again, maybe I should've... confused

Comicbook_kid
alien mad

Darth Martin
A Blood Yautja is inexpperienced and would probably lose to these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.