Batman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simba
Yo?

Simba
I don't see Spiderman win this one. He is very outmatched.

BUSTER1
Without PIS Spiderman, 10/10

Eternal Idol
Batman gets WTFpwned before he realizes just what the hell is going on. Proportional strength and speed of a spider, ftw.

Simba
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Without PIS Spiderman, 10/10

Explain? To me, Spiderman has lived all his life whining to his grandmother like a little, nerdy, bullied white boy, where as Batman dresses in black and fights on the streets.

DigiMark007
Simba's a sock guys. Don't bother.

Simba
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Simba's a sock guys. Don't bother.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I am not. Why accuse me of that? Proofs?

BUSTER1
I will explain-Batman:highly skilled peak human who uses shadows to help sneak up on people and experienced at doing so.
Spiderman:superhuman strength ( can lift 10 tons) superhuman speed and agility (can dodge automatic gunfire) spidersense ( warns of danger including people sneaking up on him and helps dodging danger) experience( he's been a super hero since he was 15 years old- been a crime fighter at least 10 years in Marvel time)
So Batman is outmatched

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I will explain-Batman:highly skilled peak human who uses shadows to help sneak up on people and experienced at doing so.
Spiderman:superhuman strength ( can lift 20 tons +) superhuman speed and agility (can dodge automatic gunfire) spidersense ( warns of danger including people sneaking up on him and helps dodging danger) experience( he's been a super hero since he was 15 years old- been a crime fighter at least 10 years in Marvel time)
So Batman is outmatched

Edited.

Thorion
Spiderman trashes him.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Edited.

Cheer for the edit CaptainStoic but after the events of One More Day in the Spiderman i think he has been returned to his old 10ton power level- if i'm wrong i apologise -but even at his old Classic power level Spidey is too much for Batman

Madvillain
Spiderman destroys him.

Arahan
Spiderman loses because he is a 30 year old loser, without job, wife and living with his aunt.

Batman wins !!!!

Eternal Idol
Christ... What's with the Spidey-hate?

I'll play along. Spider-Man beats Batman to a bloody pulp in a melodramatic, overemotional, loser rage.

Badabing
Use this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308935.html

Closed.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.