Dr. Light vs Cloak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
"I hunger." Cloak say's to his buxom partner, Dagger. "Am I not enough?" She questions. "It's not that. Lately, I've been sensing something more. A light source beyond anything felt on this Earth." He says. "What do you mean?" Dagger looks puzzled, A bit frightened even. Cloak looks at her with a tense stare that travels through her core. "I MUST HAVE IT!!!" He shouts angrily and with a wip of his Cloak he is gone.

Dr Light sits alone in the Arkhym Asylum. In an especially made prison plotting his escape when suddenly!! "YOU!!" A dark hooded figure appears before him and the room is flooded with darkness. "You freed me!" He says as he looks around. He is somewhere in the woods. It's the middle of the night. How can I repay you?", Dr. Light asks sarcastically as his hand charges up with light. He is ready for the slightest bit of challenge, but awaits the response from his savior. "If I've learned anything in life, it's nothing is free. What do you want from me?" Cloak looks at him madly, smiles and replies, "Your power.....ALL OF IT!!..GIVE IT TO MY CLOAK!!..I HUNGER!!" Dr. Light smiles and blast a laser bolt straight for Cloak. It is absorbed easily into the cloak. Now Cloak smiles. Dr. Light infuriated charges up full power. His light fills the entire forest except a darkness that spreads in front of him, growing ever larger engulfing the light. Dr. Light eyes fume, "Indeed, you shall have it all."

The battle:

This is Post Battle of Metropolis Dr. Light. Full power.

vs

Post CivilWar Cloak. Full power.

The setting. Some forest. Trees.

Who wins?

llagrok
Cloak goes down HARD.

Molly Ha... I mean Dr.Light ftw.

Comicbook_kid
I like your set up of the battle...very cool. I personally like Cloak in this battle...but I'm not very knowledgeable of Dr. Light.....

Betterman
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I like your set up of the battle...very cool. I personally like Cloak in this battle...but I'm not very knowledgeable of Dr. Light.....
After the Infinite Crisis storyline, Light became a powerhouse. He's basically the Magneto of Light. He had his mind taken from him by some DC heroes and then was thrown to the children (Teen Titans). Later, his mind was returned and with it his true power, intellect and skill. Since then he battled nearly the entire Teen Titan squad and was creaming them. He's held his own against most of the powerhouses since then as well. In the Battle for Metropolis storyline it took efforts of The Ray, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and his female counterpart to best him. He's no lightweight. Get it Light weight. Nevermind.

grey fox
He beats Cloak then Rapes Dagger.

llagrok
He rapes her on Cloak's cloak.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Betterman
After the Infinite Crisis storyline, Light became a powerhouse. He's basically the Magneto of Light. He had his mind taken from him by some DC heroes and then was thrown to the children (Teen Titans). Later, his mind was returned and with it his true power, intellect and skill. Since then he battled nearly the entire Teen Titan squad and was creaming them. He's held his own against most of the powerhouses since then as well. In the Battle for Metropolis storyline it took efforts of The Ray, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and his female counterpart to best him. He's no lightweight. Get it Light weight. Nevermind.

stick out tongue Yes, sadly I do get it stick out tongue

But seriously, thanks for the heads up on Dr. Light... wink Cool fight!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.