How many books do you buy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I seen alot of people buy alot of books about 7-9 ! How do they get time to read them let alone the money ?

whats your favorite book shop ? mines waterstone

JediSamuraiMRB
I tend to buy at least 10 books a month. Depends on where I shop. Sometimes its Borders.

Tempe Brennan
I buy a book whenever I see one I like the look of - about 5-6 a month.

chillmeistergen
I need to buy about 5-10 a month for my studies, then I probably buy another 3 a month for leisure reading. To be honest, I don't to buy that many, as my father's an avid reader and has most of the releases I'm interested in reading.

SelphieT
I like to go to used bookstores. Why not? This one time I got Stephen King's It for 50 cents. T'was a good deal.

I usually buy one a month. I don't read all the time, but I try to get a new horror novel every once in a while.

MildPossession
I got King's IT for 10p, beat that, lol. That was at a fair stall.

I only really go to Borders, but if I'm at the mall then I go to Waterstones.

I got about 20 books around Christmas time, so got those to keep me going.

When I do go book shopping, usually come away with 6+, I'm a slow reader, so got two book piles in my bedroom of books to read.

What are you studying?

SelphieT
Originally posted by MildPossession
I got King's IT for 10p, beat that, lol. That was at a fair stall.

sneaky2

Whatever, you buy stuff at Borders. Tis expensive there.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by MildPossession
What are you studying?

English literature and film studies.

Dreampanther
I only buy new books when I can't get them second-hand stick out tongue

Otherwise I would starve to death...

MildPossession
stick out tongue All the book shops near me sell at more or less the same price. But yes, books are expensive sad

Very nice, especially the Film Studies part smile

backdoorman
I go to the bookstore (one of the only two English-based bookstores in all of Shanghai) about once every three weeks and get 3 - 4 books each time, the store has a very limited selection though so I sometimes order online some titles I am unable to find.

Chewy07
I tend to buy between 5 and 10 books a month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.