Batte of the Kings: Bowser vs K. Rool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Bowser_in_his_Modern_Appearance.jpg

VS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/King_K._Rool.jpg

The top villain of the Mario series and the Donkey Kong series face off. We know Mario would be able to defeat Donkey Kong (as seen in Mario vs Donkey Kong) but what about the main villains? King Bowser Koopa vs King K. Rool face off at Final Destination (Smash Bros Melee). They have usage of all powers from the main series (no spin-off sports games and Paper Mario series...only the true blue main series). Who wins?

Neo Darkhalen
Your a star, ESB your one cool dude.

ESB -1138
So...who wins?

The Cap'n
Bowser kick's this guy's ass. He's one bad mofo.

Neo Darkhalen
it depends can both summon there koopa troop and Kremling's respectfully?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
it depends can both summon there koopa troop and Kremling's respectfully? Kremlings kick Koopa Troop ass.

Neo Darkhalen
I think K. Rool may just win this, since he has more tricks up his sleeve, including the fact that when he is defeated he always gets back up for one last battle.

ESB -1138
it depends can both summon there koopa troop and Kremling's respectfully?

Nope

I think K. Rool may just win this, since he has more tricks up his sleeve, including the fact that when he is defeated he always gets back up for one last battle.

Bowser was knocked into a star...and lived.

Neo Darkhalen
Not saying its not close, but K. Rool has more ablilitys so I think he may just win, however Bowser has a strong case and a reputation to his name, hmmm...

Furion
Bowser eats him

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Furion
Bowser eats him Or not. They're about the same size. It would take him a while to do that.

Imagine yourself eating someone your size. Pretty challenging, right?

Lady Fox
If anyone eats anyone, I think it is the crocodile that takes a bite of the lizard and not other way around stick out tongue

Wandering Flame
-Edit- 131

ThoraxeRMG
Bowser takes this after all the shit he been through.

MadMel
bowser has greater durability..he gets knocked around by mario easier than k.rool gets knocked around by dk and he still survives
plus bowser has a bunch of magic up his sleeve..

Dead Warrior
Bowser wins this one, he has a bigger jaw, seemingly sharper teeth and claws, a rock hard shell and he can spit fire.

Neo Darkhalen
Sorry but K. Rool wins, through the sheer amount of abilities he possesses.

ESB -1138
Sorry but K. Rool wins, through the sheer amount of abilities he possesses.

Bowser can teleport, shoot fire, create shock waves, and worse of all; expose weaknesses: Mario you'll never be able to pick me up by my tail and throw me! ...why tell Mario that? Seriously.

Dead Warrior
Since when could bowser teleport?

Neo Darkhalen
Mario 64. no expression

K. Rool Still wins if you take DKC 1, 2, 3, and DK64 into account.

ESB -1138
Mario 64. no expression

And Galaxy.

K. Rool Still wins if you take DKC 1, 2, 3, and DK64 into account.

You actually want to take 64 Rool into account? Seriously he was getting pwned badly in that fight against all the Kongs...as a boxer while tripping over banana pills and having Tiny attack his toes to finally be booted off the ring because he got horny.

Neo Darkhalen
He asked when could he first teleport

As for K. Rool he would win.

ESB -1138
He asked when could he first teleport

And I added in Galaxy

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough, still at the end of the day both of them would loose to Chuck Norris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.