Nightwing and Robin versus Punisher and Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
No prep but everyone gets their regular equipment. Fight takes place in a junkyard.

Thorion
Nightwing and Robin wipe the floor with them. Punisher and Bullseye could take a couple if they started quite far away, though.

Eternal Idol
Punisher and Bullseye should win this in a slaughter. I'm not saying Nightwing and Robin are worthless, because they're not. What I am saying is that nobody lacking superhuman speed and agility should be able to dodge gunfire, regardless of how skilled they are.

Thorion
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Punisher and Bullseye should win this in a slaughter. I'm not saying Nightwing and Robin are worthless, because they're not. What I am saying is that nobody lacking superhuman speed and agility should be able to dodge gunfire, regardless of how skilled they are.

If they've done it before they can do it again. wink

Madvillain
Punisher and Bullseye.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Thorion
If they've done it before they can do it again. wink

I realize that, but I'm trying to look at this in a much more realistic light. They have a chance at close quarters, but definitely not at, say, 5-10 yards.

guy222
team two

braz
I'd say NW and Robin win.

Alfheim
Pun and Bullseye

jrodslam
Regular equip? Hmm. Atough one. Although Bullseye doesnt carry much for regular equipment, because the fights in a junkyard, it makes Bullseye extra deadly. Im usre we've all seen whawt he can do with a hubcap?

Im leaning SLIGHTLY towards team 2.

endrict
Originally posted by Madvillain
Punisher and Bullseye.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
Regular equip? Hmm. Atough one. Although Bullseye doesnt carry much for regular equipment, because the fights in a junkyard, it makes Bullseye extra deadly. Im usre we've all seen whawt he can do with a hubcap?

Im leaning SLIGHTLY towards team 2.

I never thought about that....thats like sundipping Bullseye. Bullsyes has weapons galore.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Alfheim
I never thought about that....thats like sundipping Bullseye. Bullsyes has weapons galore.

cry

We should all petition to Joe Q to keep Sentry away from Bullseye.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
cry

We should all petition to Joe Q to keep Sentry away from Bullseye. laughing out loud Its an exaggeration of course but it seems he has a major advantage.

Bouboumaster
Team 2. An assassin and an assassins's assassin?!

cmack
punisher and bullseye

Darth Martin
I'd like to see Robin and Punisher. But Bullseye is INCREDIBLY accurate for both of them. Nightwing is as agile as Daredevil but Matt's radar sense is what helps him most dodging everything.

Battlehammer
close 5/5

Battlehammer
actaully slight edge to team two.

JediSamuraiMRB
Dick and Tim have a great shot at beating Frank and Bulls-Eye. Depending on how many cars and whether or not Frank is using teflon coated bullets and they're aren't arguiing amongst each other then this'll go either way. In the end Dick and Tim will use team work and 9/10 win.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Dick and Tim have a great shot at beating Frank and Bulls-Eye. Depending on how many cars and whether or not Frank is using teflon coated bullets and they're aren't arguiing amongst each other then this'll go either way. In the end Dick and Tim will use team work and 9/10 win. Don't know about 9/10 but yeah I would like to see the Bat-Family win. smile

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Dick and Tim have a great shot at beating Frank and Bulls-Eye. Depending on how many cars and whether or not Frank is using teflon coated bullets and they're aren't arguiing amongst each other then this'll go either way. In the end Dick and Tim will use team work and 9/10 win.

I'm not really following your reasoning. How do the cars come into play? And what is it exactly about them that would give them even a slight majority over Punisher and Bullseye?

Erik-Lensherr
Bump.

Lord Feron
I don't think team one is good enough to dodge bullseye enough to not die. Frank has decent aim with a gun and i think he can find clever was to use the environment. I think if its say night time or soemthing and team 1 uses stealth and ninja tactics they will be able to close in on team 2 and beat them h2h. but if i have to average it out. 6.5/10 in favor of team 2.

Soljer
Team two, but the Punisher is a liability.

starlock
Team one for the win

Teamwork for the majority, i dont debate close ones like this, its a toss up, i lean to team one for the fact that as skilled as the punisher is....he is still a gun toting kevlar wearing tuff sob, and bullseye is another matter but,its nothing team one has not gone up against and they are both trained by one of the best.......but like i said....i wont argue, its that close

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by starlock
Team one for the win

Teamwork for the majority, i dont debate close ones like this, its a toss up, i lean to team one for the fact that as skilled as the punisher is....he is still a gun toting kevlar wearing tuff sob,

LOL of course he is thats why he beaten Daredevil before and beaten up Bullseye. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
LOL of course he is thats why he beaten Daredevil before and beaten up Bullseye. roll eyes (sarcastic) that doesn't mean he isn't a liability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.