Network Television Premiere for Batman Begins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Batman Begins will premiere on television for F/X on Tuesday January 15, 2007 at 7:00 P.M. ET.

smile

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman Begins will premiere on television for F/X on Tuesday January 15, 2007 at 7:00 P.M. ET.

smile

It premiered a year ago?

JediSamuraiMRB
I won't be watching Batman Begins on network tv. I'll just put on my DVD from time to time.

@st
Does anyone care about this stuff anymore? Dvds and DVD player are so cheap now I figured no one watched movies on networks anymore. lol

Bat Dude
Originally posted by @st
Does anyone care about this stuff anymore? Dvds and DVD player are so cheap now I figured no one watched movies on networks anymore. lol

Well, I watch B89 on AMC when it comes on...

And Scarface, Godfather Part I, and Goodfellas, as well...

So I still watch it on networks, occasionally...

JediSamuraiMRB
I watch all the networks, but when it comes to certain movies I will not watch them all frakked up on regular television.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Bat Dude
It premiered a year ago? embarrasment

Anyway yeah, I hate the commercials and everything on the network but it's good to see it's made it to television after three years.

Mr Parker
I watched it and saw it for the first time since it came out at the theaters and was reminded why I love that movie so much and is one of my top favorites of all time.This movie is 10 times better than those crapfest Burton/Schumacher batman movies COMBINED! it was the kind of Batman movie I was expecting to see in 89 and the fans deserved to have.those other batman movies were a bad dream and a nightmare thats finally over with.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st

So true.

Mr Parker
actually its not.I dont have a DVD yet so I watched it so obviously people DO care about this stuff.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I watched it and saw it for the first time since it came out at the theaters and was reminded why I love that movie so much and is one of my top favorites of all time.This movie is 10 times better than those crapfest Burton/Schumacher batman movies COMBINED! it was the kind of Batman movie I was expecting to see in 89 and the fans deserved to have.those other batman movies were a bad dream and a nightmare thats finally over with.

Yeah, Begins was the best Batman movie, UNTIL I made my revised cuts of Batman 89 and Batman Returns... (If it isn't already obvious, I'm trying to advertise it, so interest will be restored, and I can continue with a purpose)

But anyway, yeah... Network television...

Mr Parker
Ahh so THATS what your sig is all about.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Ahh so THATS what your sig is all about.

?

Devil King
Originally posted by @st

Exactly. Why would one suffer the burden of constant car, insurance or drug adds on network television, when they could watch the same movie, ad free, any time they want?

And if they can't afford a 15 dollar DVD, then they have no business paying a monthly basic cable bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.