Sharpe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
Box set is a cod stomping bargain at 35quid down from 100. Also helps that this series is fantastic in the way that only completely contrived bollocks can be. Lovely.

JediSamuraiMRB
Who is in this?

exanda kane
Sean Bean was good old Richard Sharpe. It was what made him. Napoleonic wars. The stuff that caused the American Revolution to be less important on the whole. Good old yorkshiremen.

Lots of small parts go to people who are now the cream of acting talent; Daniel Craig is a villain, as is his Our Friends in the North co-star Mark Strong. You got Pete Poselwaithe in there, Liz Hurley, Brian Cox, Michael Cochrane, Comedian and broadcaster Alexander Amrstrong and Paul Bettany to name a few. This was great television.

Passione
I love sharpe and its just starting on one of the old channels like Ukgold or something.

I might even decided to buy the set myself as the problem with ukgold they kinda skip episodes

rockycairns
Some good episodes, some bad nothing to write home about overall

exanda kane
Originally posted by rockycairns
Some good episodes, some bad nothing to write home about overall

How dare you sir!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.