If you could be a video game character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Paradise
If you could be a video game character, which one would you want to be?

Keep in mind that you'll have all of their strengths, abilities, and weaknesses.

Blax_Hydralisk
Kain so that Burning Thought can make me invincible in debates ermm

Furion
Leon S Kennedy or Sephiroth. Both have their amount of fanboys/girls

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Kain so that Burning Thought can make me invincible in debates ermm Lmfao. lol

He's a dedicated guy. Better than me.

theburningSKULL
Any super soldier, mainly Master Chief (I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't want to be the most bad-ass Spartan ever, besides King Leonidas, or however you spell it)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by theburningSKULL
Any super soldier, mainly Master Chief (I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't want to be the most bad-ass Spartan ever, besides King Leonidas, or however you spell it) Can I be a girl?

Superboy Prime
*Points at Sig and Avatar.*

What?

Well...I'd like to be Cloud without the mind/emo/mako poisoning issues. Tifa, Aerith & yuffie would have no idea of what would happen to them.

Lana
Lulu. Snarky black mage ftw! Plus I've got the chest for it stick out tongue

Farah from the PoP games would be second. She's simply awesome in about every way.

General Kaliero
Hmm, tough choice...

most probably the Prince of Persia. He's witty, can run on walls and do flippy stuff, is a good swordsman, and controlling time is awesome. The whole thing with the Dahaka and the Isle of Time would be kind of rough, and the Dark Prince, but after that, I'd get to be King of Persia and have Farah. Sounds like a good ending to me! big grin

theburningSKULL
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Can I be a girl? Of course, but it would have to be a video game character.

Cosmic Cube
Of course, but it would have to be a video game character. You mean I can't just be a girl?

((The_Anomaly))
Samus Aran, cause not only would I be totally badass and get an advanced Chozo armor suit but I'd also have boobs. Breasts and ass-kicking FTW!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Samus Aran, cause not only would I be totally badass and get an advanced Chozo armor suit but I'd also have boobs. Breasts and ass-kicking FTW! Nobody here respects Samus. mad

If they'd played Prime 2, they'd know what she's really capable of.

((The_Anomaly))
Samus f*in' rocks. Shes one badass chick.

Superboy Prime
We all love and respect Samus Aran.

EvilAngel
Larxene, able to control and move as fast as Lightning...... do i really need to explain my reasons here?

Plus the fact she can clone herself.... college over here, drawing over here, and games over there.... Be able to play multiplayer games with myself... might actually get some good fights ^^

Vinny Valentine
Vincent Valentine.

Neo Darkhalen
Septh, Metal Overlord, Bowser, Xemnes, and some others, don't know which one I would be, after all if I was just one of them I would lose much of my power as it is.

Utrigita
Geralt of Rivia Witcher, Kil'Jaeden, Lord of a dungeon from Dungeon Keeper evil face

P23
scorpion from mortal kombat. just the thought of dragging someone close with a hand spear is awsome

Burning thought
do you mean character in their own world? or in this world?

in this world Nozmordu, nothings more important to me than the powers of time and i know he can become human shaped since most dragons can, High father has time powers but i dont know about human form

if its in their own world then hmmm, more difficult one rly

ime a Geralt person, from the Witcher also, i mean hell he gets tonnes of women, gets payed for dealing with the dark which seems an exciting job, and Geralt is fearless so if i become him with all his abilities and such ime sure ill be fine, sounds nice to me, the world he lives in is fairly pretty as well

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Kain so that Burning Thought can make me invincible in debates ermm

Burning thought
yes i saw that blaxion, lol altho why do you want to be invincible in a debate, but anyway kain doesnt need my help!! he is invincible!

especially to anything in our world anyway vampire

Blax_Hydralisk
noez!

Burning thought
lies!

Mairuzu
Goku

DarkC
Master Chief.

Two girls I know said they wanted to marry him, so. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Wow, imagine if he looked like Gollem under the helmet.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
do you mean character in their own world? or in this world?

in this world Nozmordu, nothings more important to me than the powers of time and i know he can become human shaped since most dragons can, High father has time powers but i dont know about human form

if its in their own world then hmmm, more difficult one rly

ime a Geralt person, from the Witcher also, i mean hell he gets tonnes of women, gets payed for dealing with the dark which seems an exciting job, and Geralt is fearless so if i become him with all his abilities and such ime sure ill be fine, sounds nice to me, the world he lives in is fairly pretty as well

I think it is in the characters world els it would seem a bit awkward IMO.

You like Geralt too??? Oh man I love a Dungeon Keeper player and a Witcher player too eek! awesome laughing out loud But I can see you where thinking the same as me lots of women wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wow, imagine if he looked like Gollem under the helmet.

Which is likely since he never gets any sun shifty

WrathfulDwarf
Any of the following:

Ninja Gaiden
Master Chief
Sam Fisher
Marcus Fenix

Furion
Shang Tsung so I can be anyone I want. Plus I get to eat souls.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Utrigita
I think it is in the characters world els it would seem a bit awkward IMO.

You like Geralt too??? Oh man I love a Dungeon Keeper player and a Witcher player too eek! awesome laughing out loud But I can see you where thinking the same as me lots of women wink

hehe yeh, ime playing Dk now at last, only on fourth level with the rubies, mmm infnite treasure, love that level myself, not the biggest variety of creatures but its interesting to have infnite cash, theres that steal Hero box in one of the rooms, ever stolen a thief and trained him to a lvl 10 knight, such fun having the heroes come out of the gate to defend their heart only to have a lvl 10 knight knock them to the ground hehe

and yes the Witcher is a great game

Originally posted by Furion
Shang Tsung so I can be anyone I want. Plus I get to eat souls.

yeh but you have to eat souls otherwise you degenertate and age quickly into an old man.....not imo the best character but whatever your tastes lol

Utrigita
hehe yeh, ime playing Dk now at last, only on fourth level with the rubies, mmm infnite treasure, love that level myself, not the biggest variety of creatures but its interesting to have infnite cash, theres that steal Hero box in one of the rooms, ever stolen a thief and trained him to a lvl 10 knight, such fun having the heroes come out of the gate to defend their heart only to have a lvl 10 knight knock them to the ground hehe

and yes the Witcher is a great game

Isn't it a relief to be playing it again??? And that gives one a extremely big pleasure to have a being so far above the others that he can just massacre the enemy evil face I once teleported a Orc at level 10 on to the next level he singlehanded defeated the enemy keeper before he could even gather a army laughing out loud

How far are you in witcher???

Burning thought
Isn't it a relief to be playing it again??? And that gives one a extremely big pleasure to have a being so far above the others that he can just massacre the enemy evil face I once teleported a Orc at level 10 on to the next level he singlehanded defeated the enemy keeper before he could even gather a army laughing out loud

How far are you in witcher???

yes its a great game, just sent a 10 demon spawn to the next level, could of taken the knight but i thot id bring a spawn instead, i always take the knight lol, dont want it to be too easy, lvl 10 knights are beast

not too far, really only got up to that fiery Dog boss, tried a couple of times at beating him and ive just worked out a strategy that seems to do well, i need to stack up on a few potions tho, i keep losing the witch so i gotta get better at protecting her (i protected the witch instead of side with villages......those male villages dont give sex.thankfully lol wink )

Utrigita
yes its a great game, just sent a 10 demon spawn to the next level, could of taken the knight but i thot id bring a spawn instead, i always take the knight lol, dont want it to be too easy, lvl 10 knights are beast

not too far, really only got up to that fiery Dog boss, tried a couple of times at beating him and ive just worked out a strategy that seems to do well, i need to stack up on a few potions tho, i keep losing the witch so i gotta get better at protecting her (i protected the witch instead of side with villages......those male villages dont give sex.thankfully lol wink )

he he why don't you just train it so it becomes a dragon??? And Knights are beast but give me two level 10 vampire and down he goes evil face

You doesn't need to focus on the dog that is running to attack the witch then makes all dogs attack you switch to multiply combatents mode and kill the normal dogs while the witch heals you.

I also protected the Witch but it was more because I hated the Reaven for selling the Children to the salamandra also I love that scene, when he tries to threaten you, he gets so owned and then Geralt goes on to threaten to kill the entire village, Men Women, Children anything that cannot walk ore climb a three

Burning thought
he he why don't you just train it so it becomes a dragon??? And Knights are beast but give me two level 10 vampire and down he goes evil face

You doesn't need to focus on the dog that is running to attack the witch then makes all dogs attack you switch to multiply combatents mode and kill the normal dogs while the witch heals you.

I also protected the Witch but it was more because I hated the Reaven for selling the Children to the salamandra also I love that scene, when he tries to threaten you, he gets so owned and then Geralt goes on to threaten to kill the entire village, Men Women, Children anything that cannot walk ore climb a three

i dont think it can in the earlier levels, Demon spawn train to 10 but for some reason dont become 4 dragons, must be a thing to stop the player from seeing Dragons until later in the game, and yeh 10 vampires are awsome and nearly immortal, coming back - a level and their damn hard to kill tbh with their drains

hmm yeh i suppose, you finished the game?

kwl hehe, love that quote wink big grin

Utrigita
i dont think it can in the earlier levels, Demon spawn train to 10 but for some reason dont become 4 dragons, must be a thing to stop the player from seeing Dragons until later in the game, and yeh 10 vampires are awsome and nearly immortal, coming back - a level and their damn hard to kill tbh with their drains

hmm yeh i suppose, you finished the game?

kwl hehe, love that quote wink big grin

your right probably about the producers doesn't want the players to see the dragons what a shame a truly magnificent creature. Unless they get killed by monks mad nasty peoples of fate I love to place them in the torture chamber and seeing them being hit by the cross muhaha.

Only in one way buddy I have begun again there are multiply ways to end it really.

There will come many more and lots of nice looking girls the further you get... wink

Burning thought
your right probably about the producers doesn't want the players to see the dragons what a shame a truly magnificent creature. Unless they get killed by monks mad nasty peoples of fate I love to place them in the torture chamber and seeing them being hit by the cross muhaha.

Only in one way buddy I have begun again there are multiply ways to end it really.

There will come many more and lots of nice looking girls the further you get... wink

hehe yeh monks are buggers, and the Dragon is likey another faverite, another thing that i missed in DK 2 sad

hmm yeh tere are many ways, ime trying to do it using only the magic powers he has atm and perhaps one or two rows of upgrades for sword skills

fine looking girls ftw, cant w8 Happy Dance

grey fox
Xenoharts Heartless.

Estacado
Prototype.

Utrigita
hehe yeh monks are buggers, and the Dragon is likey another faverite, another thing that i missed in DK 2 sad

hmm yeh tere are many ways, ime trying to do it using only the magic powers he has atm and perhaps one or two rows of upgrades for sword skills

fine looking girls ftw, cant w8 Happy Dance

There are many things that are missed in DK 2 sometimes when I play it I just want to cry about all the awesome creatures that is missing but hey we got the Black Engels :Evil: nice IMO.

I would advice you to upgrade Igni and Yrdi, those are IMO the ones that comes most in handy in the game also Sword skills is very important later in the game be sure to upgrade heavy stile.

Neither could I smokin' When you get a little further then lets try and compare and see how got the most stick out tongue

ESB -1138
I would want to be..................Cloud but I wouldn't be gay like he is now.

@st
Superman, he has had games, horrid games, but those still count. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Giga Bowser.

P23
solid mother f*cking Snake

Furion
Pyramid Head! THAT'S THE ONE!

Burning thought
ewe why do u wanna be a tormented nightmare memory of that women?

its a horrible thing to be with that on your head all the time and youd only get chained up and buried alive for being such a freaky creature

Furion
PFFF you can't kill PH and he is DA UBERNESS! Even Kain couldn't kill him cause he would just keep coming back. Besides you get a wicked ass blade.

Burning thought
just because he cant die doesnt mean hes unbeatanble, the saying goes "there are things so much worse than death" and Pyramid head is just a big guy with a metal pyramid on the head, hes not going to be able to stop 100 guys with metal nets from just pulled him down and burying him alive, that would be horrible

Furion
Even if they buried him alive He would just come back. Thus the power of PH

theburningSKULL
for day 2 i'd like to be KIRBY!

Furion
SO YOU CANZ EATS PEOPULZ?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Furion
SO YOU CANZ EATS PEOPULZ? Hell yeah. Why didn't I think of that?

I'd want to be Kirby for the rest of my life.

Kirby is uberness personified. He kicks everyone's ass.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by grey fox
Xenoharts Heartless.

Why the heartless as opposed to the nobody?

theburningSKULL
S'ALL ABOUT KIRBY!

I mean, think about it. If you were kirby, and then you ate Master Chief, you would turn into master chief! and you can fly.

chickenlover98
Hell yeah. Why didn't I think of that?

I'd want to be Kirby for the rest of my life.

Kirby is uberness personified. He kicks everyone's ass.

cept chuck norris

chickenlover98
i would be..... a dbz game version of vegeta

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by chickenlover98
cept chuck norris Imagine if Kirby ate Chuck Norris. Bad-ass.

Furion
If kirby ate Chuck Norris, Kirby would instantly explode.....then Chuck would round house kick him in the face

ESB -1138
Imagine if Kirby ate Chuck Norris. Bad-ass.

If Kirby even got 20 feet close to Chuck Norris he would instantly be vaporised.

Yoshi Paradise
sick You guys like Chuck Norris?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise

This coming from the guy named Yoshi Paradise roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furion
Originally posted by ESB -1138
This coming from the guy named Yoshi Paradise roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Neo Darkhalen
Chuck Norris is pretty hardcore.

Yoshi Paradise
This coming from the guy named Yoshi Paradise roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Care to explain?

theburningSKULL
His tears cure cancer. ever heard that?

Ridley_Prime
His tears cure cancer. ever heard that?
Sounds like something Chuck Norris.

EvilAngel

No, he's a living joke.

Some of them are funny though

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No, he's a living joke.
Only the fad about him is.

InnerRise
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep.................that Mother Fooker waits!

Seriously though............I'd want to be Lara Croft......The Tomb Raider.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Cosmic Cube
If Kirby even got 20 feet close to Chuck Norris he would instantly be vaporised.

I wonder what Kirby's Chuck Norris hat would look like...

Cosmic Cube
Care to explain? I don't get it either. no expression

Ridley_Prime
I wonder what Kirby's Chuck Norris hat would look like...
Something like Snake's.

theburningSKULL
Basically, its kirby with relatively long hair, a chiseled jaw, and the only move he has is called "COMPLETE ANNIHILATION"

Burning thought
Fads about actors are just sad

Neo Darkhalen
I don't understand how CN got so popular, this is just like All your base, only not as big.

LORD B
kratos

Shadowloo's OG
If you could be a video game character, which one would you want to be?

Keep in mind that you'll have all of their strengths, abilities, and weaknesses. Jedah, Pyron or Demetri...

Burning thought
id also like to be demitri,why would you want be Pyron, lame imo...or jedah for that matter, their abilities seem less useful to me

Neo Darkhalen
Giga Bowser. smile

SelphieT
Ada Wong from RE2 and 4

SpadeKing
Cole Train eek!

you know how easily i could intimadate people?

Akuma Killer
id also like to be demitri,why would you want be Pyron, lame imo...or jedah for that matter, their abilities seem less useful to me Demetri gets a near Godly amount of ass...

Pyron is friggen huge, if I'm angry I could just snatch up a planet and eat it. I can take any form I want, travel faster than light and I can live for billions and billions of years.

Jedah is cool, yo. I'm eternal I can cut my own head off and laugh at what I had just done, then grow another head. i can make worlds to my liking...my body would be able to hold every soul known to man all at one time and I really could go on...

Burning thought
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Demetri gets a near Godly amount of ass...

Pyron is friggen huge, if I'm angry I could just snatch up a planet and eat it. I can take any form I want, travel faster than light and I can live for billions and billions of years.

Jedah is cool, yo. I'm eternal I can cut my own head off and laugh at what I had just done, then grow another head. i can make worlds to my liking...my body would be able to hold every soul known to man all at one time and I really could go on...

their weird reasons

Demitri, yes thats the reason why i would want to be him

but pyron is just big......a big thing, and so what? if your angry you can eat a planet, that wont make a diffrence to anger and its such a trivial thing, this seems to be a kiddies choice imo, pick a big and powerful thing to be, but in the real world its useless, and why would you want to travel faster than light? for the sake of it? and live billions of billions of years? jesus i know i would hate that, 100 years is long enough, billions, pff thats a ridiculous long time to live, id get bored in 1000, espcially as pyron

the same with jedah you seem to of picked powerful characters who can live a long while and through a lot but its pointless and they have hardly any useful powers that do not involve fighting or killing which is useless imo, especially in the real world

but "shrug" choices yours lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furion
Originally posted by SelphieT
Ada Wong from RE2 and 4

Happy Dance

Neo Darkhalen
Giga Bowser.

Menetnashté
Prototype

MadMel
DK
i would have enourmous strenght and speed feats, and i wouldnt have to work laughing out loud
plus i would have fun beating the sh*t out of crocodilian pirates stick out tongue

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by SelphieT
Ada Wong from RE2 and 4 131

And I honestly don't care how much ass Demitri gets.

Looking as hideous as he does would take every bit of fun out of that nonetheless.

I wouldn't be surprised if he mind controls all his chicks. laughing

Edit: Oh that's right, his chicks are men who he turned into women. haermmerm

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Edit: Oh that's right, his chicks are men who he turned into women. haermmerm scared

So having "Midnight Bliss" means having sex with a transsexual?

Kero_Co
LMFAO! laughing
I'd be a Blue Mage of Ivalice or a Yuke of,.....whatever the hell the world of Crystal Chronicles is called. Anyhow, those are the to worlds that interest me most, after the Mushroom Kingdom anyway. If I were a Yuke I'd use all my knowledge and magic to change the physical appearance of all the female Yukes. Have you seen those tatas? You can literally kill someone with those! No wonder Yukes hide their face, it got all fugged up during sex, then the women started doing it to make the guys feel better,next thing you know, it's tradition.

Wandering Flame
scared

So having "Midnight Bliss" means having sex with a transsexual? Close enough.

Giga Bowser. smile I lol'd.

Eh, who wouldn't want to be Dante or Cloud? Amazing abilities and limitless fangirls ftw...

Akuma Killer
their weird reasons

Demitri, yes thats the reason why i would want to be him

but pyron is just big......a big thing, and so what? if your angry you can eat a planet, that wont make a diffrence to anger and its such a trivial thing, this seems to be a kiddies choice imo, pick a big and powerful thing to be, but in the real world its useless, and why would you want to travel faster than light? for the sake of it? and live billions of billions of years? jesus i know i would hate that, 100 years is long enough, billions, pff thats a ridiculous long time to live, id get bored in 1000, espcially as pyron

the same with jedah you seem to of picked powerful characters who can live a long while and through a lot but its pointless and they have hardly any useful powers that do not involve fighting or killing which is useless imo, especially in the real world

but "shrug" choices yours lol roll eyes (sarcastic) Jedah and Pyron basically have the power to do what ever they want how ever they want...To regular humans they would be absolute Gods. Wit their powers I could EASILY rule the universe...I could make my own universe.

I could end wars wit one hand, start wars wit one hand. I could make several trips around the universe. Make demons, make aliens, bring peace through justice or bring peace by creatin killin every thing.

The possibilities wit those guys are endless and Pyron doesn't necessarily ALWAYS have to be big...

Burning thought
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Jedah and Pyron basically have the power to do what ever they want how ever they want...To regular humans they would be absolute Gods. Wit their powers I could EASILY rule the universe...I could make my own universe.

I could end wars wit one hand, start wars wit one hand. I could make several trips around the universe. Make demons, make aliens, bring peace through justice or bring peace by creatin killin every thing.

The possibilities wit those guys are endless and Pyron doesn't necessarily ALWAYS have to be big...

so all you want to do is fight is basically what your saying....

and no the possibilities are not endless, their very miniture, all to do with killing something, since most characters in gaming and perhaps many in the whole of fiction could do what your suggesting and pretty much own Earths forces by themselves anyway its a little pointless imo and technically you dont know you could rule the unvierse, nobody knows whats in this universe, pyron considering his size would be sucked down a blackhole eventually especially if you eat planets, and there could be alien races in the real universe that may excist who would own Jedah/pyron

killing everything is boring, whats the point? id rather be a character who can go invisible, travel/toy with time, use their powers to control peoples minds or other useful and interesting things, being a destructive entity is a bit pointless imo and what do you mean make demons and aliens, neither can make demons and aliens, Pyron can make phobos robots

if all you want is power you could prob be one of hundreds of characters to rule Earth or the universe, and why would you want to if you could instead travel time, go invisible etc etc like some characters can, those are interesting powers imo, being able to wipe the world clean is something many could do, a human could do it with the press of a few buttons in the real world

Sol Valentine
Hayabusa, Tidus, Auron, Xemnas, Marluxia(cause he's girl sexy), Sora, Roxas, Dante, Jin Kazama, Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack, Vincent, Nightmare, Jedah, Demitri, Siegfried, Pyron, Kyo, Iori, Ken, Ryu, and Terry.

Burning thought
can someone name a character who can do time travel, go invisible and move quickly by their own power please?

InnerRise
can someone name a character who can do time travel, go invisible and move quickly by their own power please? Prince of Persia?

He can't go invisible, but he can travel through time and he's pretty quick and agile.

Burning thought
Originally posted by InnerRise
Prince of Persia?

He can't go invisible, but he can travel through time and he's pretty quick and agile.

hmm yeh but i mean in this world, Prince usually needs those time machine things that take him through time set pieces during the time periods of his world, but if i had his abilities i wouldnt gain his time powers

how about the Dahaka? no time freezing or invisibility but its almost invincible if it wasnt for water and can move quick and travel time but nah, its not the same

hmm ime not sure anyone has their own power within them to travel time, stop time AND go invsible, these sneaky things are what id be interested in if i were to gain powers, what use is incredible speed and strength when on a whim i could stop everything and travel backwards and forwards at will

Furion
Moebius hysterical

Burning thought
pff that old fool only knows the events of time "shrug" he sucks, and once again, needs a time streaming device ot move through time but at least he can use it to go anywhere in time, he knows how it works but still, in the real world there wouldnt be a time streaming device

InnerRise
In the real world, there's no Time Traveling Human being that does it without the help of a device/machine who can turn invisible and run at super speed either.

Burning thought
In the real world, there's no Time Traveling Human being that does it without the help of a device/machine who can turn invisible and run at super speed either.

this is fictional tho, i was under the impression it would be me in the real word, with the powers of the character i choose....so if i chose the prince, i wouldnt be able to use time powers like the machines he uses because they do not excist in the real world, they would not be included with his abilities

Utrigita

I think you oversaw the thread starter how stated that

Keep in mind that you'll have all of their strengths, abilities, and weaknesses.

Also in the Gameplay Burning Thought the dagger of time only needs to be refilled to limit the players options in reality the dagger draw power from Time itself and time itself is limitless.

IMO of cause smile

Neo Darkhalen
Giga Bowser.

EvilAngel
Why giga bowser? imagine the food bill....

Neo Darkhalen
lulz.

Burning thought
Also in the Gameplay Burning Thought the dagger of time only needs to be refilled to limit the players options in reality the dagger draw power from Time itself and time itself is limitless.

IMO of cause smile

hmm perhaps

i think ill just be Kain, time, inivsibility, evolution all in one....only with the scion title taken off, i dont want to be completly unkillable or invulerable

Lady Fox
Spyro the Dragon would be awesome big grin

EvilAngel
Yeah being a dragon.... no arguing with that.....

Neo Darkhalen
Giga bowser, with wings big grin

InnerRise
I think you oversaw the thread starter how stated that

Say what now?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Utrigita
Say what now?

I might have misunderstood you...

I think you said that he couldn't be the prince of persia in oure world based on this thread I then said that for this scenario he could be the prince of persia with all abilities the prince have in oure world...

InnerRise
No no.

He said something about it not being realistic to be the Prince of Persia in the REAL WORLD so I threw it back at him by saying, it's unrealstic to be anybody in the real world that can time travel, turn invisible and run at super speeds.

But I get what he's saying now. He just wasn't that clear.

Lana
Why are people even trying to apply reality to video game characters? That's like trying to apply real-world logic to Star Wars.

It simply doesn't work.

Utrigita
No no.

He said something about it not being realistic to be the Prince of Persia in the REAL WORLD so I threw it back at him by saying, it's unrealstic to be anybody in the real world that can time travel, turn invisible and run at super speeds.

But I get what he's saying now. He just wasn't that clear.

cool

Utrigita
Originally posted by Lana
Why are people even trying to apply reality to video game characters? That's like trying to apply real-world logic to Star Wars.

It simply doesn't work.

I'm actually not sure if the threadstarter intended us to mention if it was in the real world ore in the characters world...

Burning thought
I'm actually not sure if the threadstarter intended us to mention if it was in the real world ore in the characters world...

well what i was saying to Inner was that in our world we dont have certain items the characters may need to travel time like the time streaming devices in LOK games or in prince of persia the time machines thats all i was saying, because they wouldnt come under the line of powers for that character "shrug"

but anyway kain/Demitri in our world

Lana

Well, the thread DOES state that you'd have all of the character's abilities, and with something as much a part of the character as the Dagger of Time is with the Prince, I'd say it's a fair assumption that they would have it, regardless of whether this is in our world. I mean, that's like Link not having the Master Sword, or Cloud without his Buster Sword.

Also, I in no way interpreted this thread to be 'if you could be a character and be in our world'. I assumed it meant if you could actually be that character - meaning being in THEIR world as well.

Yoshi Paradise
Also, I in no way interpreted this thread to be 'if you could be a character and be in our world'. I assumed it meant if you could actually be that character - meaning being in THEIR world as well.

thumbsup

General Kaliero
Well, the thread DOES state that you'd have all of the character's abilities, and with something as much a part of the character as the Dagger of Time is with the Prince, I'd say it's a fair assumption that they would have it, regardless of whether this is in our world. I mean, that's like Link not having the Master Sword, or Cloud without his Buster Sword.

Precisely. Being the character means everything that goes with it, world included.

EvilAngel
Still go with Larxene, I don't talk as much as she does.... which is why she lost and died

Burning thought
so w8 a min, Yoshi please clear this up for me, are we in the real world, or their world?

Yoshi Paradise
You're in their world, not our world.

Burning thought
ahh hmm, okie, makes it a much more difficult decision, prob...grr i dont know, no way would i want to be kain...theres no babes in LOK!

hmm and most worlds with babes are swarming with war and strife and other beings bent on destroying you all the time or the world around you

hmmm the Witcher it will have to be, Geralt

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Still go with Larxene, I don't talk as much as she does.... which is why she lost and died

She was cool, the best member of XIV

Utrigita
hmmm the Witcher it will have to be, Geralt

How is it going friend with Geralt in your gameplay???

EvilAngel
She was cool, the best member of XIV

She was the only one who really acted like a villain..... though since they can't feel emotions she only pretended to enjoy tormenting Sora.....

She's one of my favourites, Roxas and Axel make it a hard call...

Neo Darkhalen
The organization is sexist there are only two female organization members.

Burning thought
How is it going friend with Geralt in your gameplay???

ime not sure i felt i wanted to start again, theres lots of arcing storylines isnt there so i started again with helping the lady in the dungeons instead of fighting that big bug thing, i think ill defeat the beast in a min wink wish me luck hehe but its busy times for me, Coursework and such sad

InnerRise
cool No problem.

vic

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Burning thought
so w8 a min, Yoshi please clear this up for me, are we in the real world, or their world? I say it doesn't matter. You're over analyzing it. Just choose a character you'd like to be and that's that really.

((The_Anomaly))
I still stand by Samus Aran. Although Solid Snake is a close second.

Utrigita
ime not sure i felt i wanted to start again, theres lots of arcing storylines isnt there so i started again with helping the lady in the dungeons instead of fighting that big bug thing, i think ill defeat the beast in a min wink wish me luck hehe but its busy times for me, Coursework and such sad

Good luck you will need it wink

Best of luck body, and remember there is no good and evil only choices and consequence.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mine's obvious.

It'd be cool how you can control the fate of the universe in your hands.

Time, space, matter, and emotions would be at my command.

MooCowofJustice
Link, Mario, Red, Bowser, Regigigas, Cole McGrath, The Murray, I don't know. It's hard to say at this point. On most days it's Mario or Link.

srankmissingnin
Nathan Drake with a beard and a larger belt buckle... oh wait that's already me! eek!

BloodRain
^ Why a short, plump plummer that cant get laid?

Weird being one of the creatures too. Dante would be fair cool to be, got the choice of small-time hero and Kira-esk changes to the world. Either way theres good cash involved~

MooCowofJustice
Because Mario's awesome and way cooler than most other characters people consider cool. Your choice being one example of such a character.

BloodRain
Can understand you think he's cool... but actually wanting to be him? O__o

Impediment
Portal's Chell, just to have the effing portal gun!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mine's obvious.

It'd be cool how you can control the fate of the universe in your hands.

Time, space, matter, and emotions would be at my command.
You would want to be a boring invincible character.

Nemesis X
Commander Shepard. I can persuade the most toughest badasses in the galaxy to join me in the most epic of battles against intergalactic threats, ruin everyone's day by going renegade, walk up to the council and punch each of them in the face (really, this is something that should've happened a long time ago), and tell Kirk from Star Trek to eat his heart out since I'm dating alien babes hotter than his green skinned prostitutes. Don't give me that look, you thought the same thing.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You would want to be a boring invincible character.
Not boring for me.

I've always wanted to be God.

No End N Site
Master Chief...

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by BloodRain
Can understand you think he's cool... but actually wanting to be him? O__o

What's wrong with that?

BloodRain
Personally don't see the want in being a 5ft tall, plump, large nosed guy. Even at the gain of his powers 'n junk, hard to look anything but comical.

Agree with what someone else said, any super-soldier (having a special suit is a plus) is great to be.

Nephthys
Alex Mercer. I could turn into the hottest gurl ever and have tons of lesbian sex. Also, I could pretty much take over the world if I felt like it. And live forever. So theres pretty much no downsides I can see other than the whole 'sentient virus' schtick.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by BloodRain
Personally don't see the want in being a 5ft tall, plump, large nosed guy. Even at the gain of his powers 'n junk, hard to look anything but comical.

Agree with what someone else said, any super-soldier (having a special suit is a plus) is great to be.

Curleh mustache. I'm also a hat person. And in Mario's world, based on what I thought I read in this thread before. So it's not like I need to worry about what people will think. They're toad and mushroom people.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Commander Shepard. I can persuade the most toughest badasses in the galaxy to join me in the most epic of battles against intergalactic threats, ruin everyone's day by going renegade, walk up to the council and punch each of them in the face (really, this is something that should've happened a long time ago), and tell Kirk from Star Trek to eat his heart out since I'm dating alien babes hotter than his green skinned prostitutes. Don't give me that look, you thought the same thing.

thumb up

The whole "death" at the beginning of ME2 is probably the only con to being Shepard but even then it works for fine pickup lines...not that Shepard would need them.

BloodRain
Oh, skipped over any 'in their world' part, fair enough choice then. Not so sure about Dante now. His enemies, friends and family all have a thing for stabbing him. >_>

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>