Thanos, Silver Surfer vs Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
2 agaisnt 1, lets go.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dont' see what they are going to do to Takion. He can literally step in between time and beat them before they blink.

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He can literally step in between time and beat them before they blink.

Surfer doesn't blink. He doesn't even have eyelids. erm
& Thanos doesnt even have eyes* it apears. (*The humanoid blinking eyes)
What then.

guy222
Sweet sig and avatar

Inhuman
Originally posted by guy222
Sweet sig and avatar

thx guy. Ive liked yours too. smile

guy222
thanks buddy

Cosmic Cube
Dont' see what they are going to do to Takion. He can literally step in between time and beat them before they blink. Surfer can literally exist outside of time.

Top that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Surfer can literally exist outside of time.

Top that.

Takion can scatter his atoms across the cosmos and literally pull himself to gether. He has pushed against the multiversal power of the Godwave. TOp that.

Cosmic Cube
Takion can scatter his atoms across the cosmos and literally pull himself to gether. He has pushed against the multiversal power of the Godwave. TOp that. Who can't do that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Takion gets beaten down.

dawsey28
smile

janus77
Surfer can exist outside of time?
thought that was the LT's doing or something no?

anyway, I'm not sure Takion was pretty awesome iirc. still got the first issue somewhere in the house.

I've never seen Thanos demonstrate his abilities in the higher range, just using artifacts and such, so I'm not sure if he's gonna get the job done.

Erik-Lensherr
Takion

Estacado
Takion pwned Captain Atom ,Gl (kyle) and Flash without even trying he just made them lose control over their powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Takion pwned Captain Atom ,Gl (kyle) and Flash without even trying he just made them lose control over their powers. Thanos and Surfer are a bit more than the three you just named. smile They beat him down.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos and Surfer are a bit more than the three you just named. smile They beat him down.
Nope.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Estacado
Nope.
A bit more?

Thanos and Surfer are leagues above them.Originally posted by Estacado
Nope. No reasoning?

llagrok
Not sure really. Takion has some pretty high end feats, but I wouldn't put him that far above Thanos. It depends on how much a difference the Surfer makes I suppose.

A bit more?

Thanos and Surfer are leagues above them. No reasoning?

Leagues above them? Do you know who Alan Scott is?

Estacado
A bit more?

Thanos and Surfer are leagues above them. No reasoning?
Did you get the part where Takion didn't even want to fight them and he just made them lose control over their powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.