Hayao Miyazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theburningSKULL
Hayao Miyazaki is a great film maker/ artist, no doubt about it. He's made great stories like Nausicaa and Spirited Away, and who can't love the big fluffy Totoro in My Neighbor Totoro. So, I want to know what you guys think of him and his works.

chickenlover98
he's a great filmmaker and i personally get drawn into the stories. he is one of the few filmmakers who can actually me want to be a part the story. although most follow the same basic plot, they are extremely well done. especially spirited away and castle in the sky. i hope he continues to make movies

Kero_Co
How great is Miyazaki? Miyazaki is so great that if he were a 67 year-old woman, instead of a 67 year-old man, I would shut my eyes so tight and make sweet love to her down by the fire just to show her how much she's appreciated.

theburningSKULL
lol I whole-heartedly agree that his stories are deep and thoughful. Nice analogy Kero lol

Papuru-Momo
Hayao Miyazaki is amazing! every time i see another one of his films I'm always excited, because I know I'll be very entertained throughout the movies.

My favorites of his would have to be whisper of the heart, the cat returns, and princess mononoke.... and totoro >.<

Papuru-Momo
Hayao Miyazaki is amazing! every time i see another one of his films I'm always excited, because I know I'll be very entertained throughout the movies.

My favorites of his would have to be nausica, totoro, and princess mononoke

Sol Valentine
He's like, the greatest. not only is his name badass, his movies are like, mindblowing.

theburningSKULL
Originally posted by Papuru-Momo

My favorites of his would have to be whisper of the heart, the cat returns, and princess mononoke.... and totoro >.< I forgot about the cat returns. I liked that one big grin . Mononoke was EPIC!

Black Adam
Originally posted by theburningSKULL
I forgot about the cat returns.

not a Miyazaki movie... still enjoyable though.

Porco Rosso and Spirited Away where probably my favorite of his films.

theburningSKULL
I need to see Porco Rosso, whats that about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.