How do you set your alarm clock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Let's say you have to get up at 6 am. Do you set your alarm clock for right at 6 am, or do you snooze it?

Me, I set it for 530 am, hit snooze at 530 and 545 am, then wake up at 6 am.

Reverend Axel
No alarms for me.

Rogue Jedi
Internal alarm?

Mairuzu
Set alarm at 7:00 am, take a shower, and then sleep for a little more after till the second alarm goes off again at 7:20, i start work at 8

Tempe Brennan
I just set it for about 30 minutes before I start work, then get straight up. I make sure to put my make up on the night before, or else I'd have to get up earlier, hehe

Rogue Jedi
I'd die without the snooze.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Depending on what time I start work, I wake up before the alarm goes off, and have a bit more shut eye until I have to wake up.

Rogue Jedi
seems that we all develop an internal alarm when we get like 60 and shit.

Reverend Axel
I don't have anything to wake up for. Work every once in awhile.

The Pict

I sometimes go for an hour with the snooze button, going off every 9 minutes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Pict
I sometimes go for an hour with the snooze button, going off every 9 minutes. me too. crylaugh

Tempe Brennan
seems that we all develop an internal alarm when we get like 60 and shit.

I have to have an 'internal' alarm clock - I'm deaf, and I can't hear the alarm go off, so I have been very lucky in that I wake up before it goes off.

Rogue Jedi
well, I guess that'd do it too.

Tempe Brennan
If you go to bed the same time, and get up the same time, your body gets used to it. smile

Itzak
My alarm clock is set for 2 minutes ahead of the hour hand, at all times. ermm

T.M
I don't have an alarm

*T*
I am not in work or collage or anything so I get up when I want unless my friend tells me to wake up then I just rely my body to wake me or others around me.

Scythe
My goat's infernal yelling wake me up right on the dot.

steverules
My mother is my alarm clock

WrathfulDwarf
Set it up @ 6:50am.

Tune into soft jazz music.

mitchum
Originally posted by The Pict
I sometimes go for an hour with the snooze button, going off every 9 minutes.

Discos
I am bad for the snooze,

I am due to get up for work at 8am. Set alarm for 7am, reset for 7.30, and then snooze it after that for 10 minutes each time tl 8am.

AbnormalButSane
I set one alarm for the time I'm supposed to hit up, and I hit snooze until my other alarm goes off and I have to get up.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I'm deaf, and I can't hear the alarm go off
So am I (well, hearing impaired, anyway), it's the same with me so I have to use my cell phone - I put it on vibrate and put it under my pillow - that's annoying enough to get anyone wide awake. ermmad But I also set it for either an hour or half an hour before I actually have to get up, with the snooze going off every ten minutes.
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I make sure to put my make up on the night before, or else I'd have to get up earlier, hehe
Are you serious? confused You SLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON?! messed Wow, you're good. laughcry

Discos
^^ that sucks having to use the vibrate feaure, sorry love.

For some reason I always snooze it when I have work and set it for 7. But on a saturday I will set t to whatever time, 5am, 6am etc and can be wide awake and perky and straight outta bed.

chillmeistergen
I don't use one, I did, but I broke my last one. Now I just wake up at whatever time, sometimes I oversleep and either am late for work or miss it entirely, but most of the time I wake up just in time.

Discos
^ lame dude, get committed.

I never used an alarm clock until I got a paper round when I was 13. I had to selotape 2 of them to the rails of my bunk bed to make sure i got up at 0530.

I just use my mobile phone now, only twice I aint been able to wake up on time due to the battery dying. I found out this morning that my phone doesnt vibrate whilst charging.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Discos
^^ that sucks having to use the vibrate feaure, sorry love.
It doesn't matter lol.
I just use my mobile phone now, only twice I aint been able to wake up on time due to the battery dying. I found out this morning that my phone doesnt vibrate whilst charging.
That's happened to me too- I set the alarm, only to wake up late to realise that the phone doesn't vibrate while charging. I had to get another phone that does just that. messed

Rodgort
Mine has two settings. Radio and Alarm. They both act the same, just one goes straight to the radio station it's on, the other just sets off the actual alarm.

I just hit the radio button. haermm

InnerRise
Let's say I have class at 9am. I'll set my alarm for 7:45am and get up at 7:45am to turn it off. Sit on the edge of my bed for a minute and get up to get ready.

If I have class at say.....12:30pm or 1pm, I'll set my alarm for 10am and do the same.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
my alarm totally didnt go off tonight, I was 15 minutes late for work.

chillmeistergen
^ lame dude, get committed.

Hahaha, to a job in Co Op? Nah, I'm alright thanks, it really doesn't matter to me at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.