Has spider man ever gone blood lust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JFK2.0
I know its not a vs but i just cant imagen spidy going all rage like

Alfheim
Yes he has. Against the Iron Man of 2020.

Mr.Biscuits
Never.

Since all those times have been retconned...crylaugh

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Never.

Since all those times have been retconned...crylaugh

Yeah that was the dumbest shit ever.

But I think he went crazy in Spider-man: The other.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Yeah that was the dumbest shit ever.

But I think he went crazy in Spider-man: The other.
The other was retconned.

SpiderGauntlet
The other was retconned.

Yeah I know. Just sayin.

Now he's back to using those shitty web-shooters no expression

Entity
The other was retconned. Actually I believe technically according to Joe asswipes it wasn't retconned at all but rather it all still happened the same way as before but peoples memories have been blured, he's been downgraded back to his original level and mephisto healed Aunt May and restored their old house.

He's said everything that happened before still happened thou.
Yea I know its just more Quesada BS! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reguardless its still the stupidest thing ever and I'm holding to my word that I'm not buying Spidey again till this is fixed!

endrict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=226#post10063527

Use this for questions.

redhotrash
He sorta got there when he messed up Dr. Octopus for damn near killing Blackcat. Was a pretty quick and nasty beat down which ended with Spidey taking all of Doc's tendrils off the hard way.

golem370
I would say the fight between Spider-Man and Firelord would be him in bloodlust

Rewmac
He went blood lust more or less when Aunt May got shot by an assassin hired by Kingpin.

Kutulu
If the latest Spiderman vs. Kingpin fight is still canon (latest twists and turns at Marvel, I honestly don't know what's canon with Spiderman anymore), then that would also be an instance.

CaptainStoic
The two times I saw him bloodlusted was when he fought Wolverine in the cemetary, and the other time was when Firelord pushed him into the corner and he (Spidey) broke his face for it.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The two times I saw him bloodlusted was when he fought Wolverine in the cemetary, and the other time was when Firelord pushed him into the corner and he (Spidey) broke his face for it.

Wasn't the hole point of the Wolverine/Spidey fight that Spidey couldn't kill? Wolverine noted how the only way Spidey could beat him was by breaking his neck, which he wasn't mentally capable of.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Wasn't the hole point of the Wolverine/Spidey fight that Spidey couldn't kill? Wolverine noted how the only way Spidey could beat him was by breaking his neck, which he wasn't mentally capable of.
hmm sorta. He was not holding back his punches, but he really was not blood lusted.

spiderman has been blood lusted a view times he fights dumber though.

actually spiderman could not have broken Logan neck, but whatever.

DigiMark007
He's got like a billion appearences. He has lots of bloodlust moments.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He's got like a billion appearences. He has lots of bloodlust moments.
cosigned

how much do you hate the recent Down Grade?

golem370
I don't know if you would consider this bloodlust but when he lifted that subway car and that rubble off of him that was like 40 tons of stuff.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyliftstrain15mm.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Never.

Since all those times have been retconned...crylaugh It wasn't retconned. erm

It was magic. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.