V vs The Bride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
V ( V for Vendetta)
http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/vendetta.jpg

vs

The Bride (from Kill Bill)
http://www.blackgayblogger.com/images/kbv2.jpg

grey fox
V has Superhuman stats, Bride doesn't.

V all the way.

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
V has Superhuman stats, Bride doesn't.

V all the way.

She was also raped while in a coma, V walks through fire.

Utrigita
V

Darth Martin
V wtf pwns her with his vocabulary. no expression

Galan007

endrict

iceman24567

guy222
V

JediSamuraiMRB
"Remember the 5th of November". "The time has come for me to meet my maker. To repay him for all that he's done". The Bride is a skilled assassin but she is in trouble. 10/10 V

Laguna L

Erik-Lensherr
V.

Galan007
Originally posted by Laguna L
"Are you like a crazy person?" "I am most certain they will say so." wink

And yeah,
V 10/10...

Juntai
V

celestialdemon
V

Darth Martin

Laminator_X
Sorry to break up the party, but I have to pick the Bride here. V is awesome, but as far as fighting goes, we never see him stand and fight except against small handfuls of cops. Not that that's a criticism, one doesn't wage a one-man guerilla war against a police state by fighting man to mob. But still...

We know V to be mildly superhuman in terms of reaction time, pain threshold, and twitch strength. He can beat the hell out of multiple people with military training with little effort, bring knives to a gun-fight and win, and so on but never in the tales do we see him face even a single foe in the same class as one of the Deadly Vipers.

The Bride is also mildly superhuman in much the same way as V, thanks to Pai-Mei's cinema-kung-fu training. She can wire-leap, run on rails, punch with no leverage, cleave through swords, dodge multiple attacks from all directions, and lets not forget the Death Touch.

Beyond that, we see her stand up to an massacre whole mobs of goons, as well as taking solo duels with the other Deadly Vipers, and even Bill himself. While she lacks V's style and grace, she actually has a more impressive track record WRT combat feats.

We can't be certain, of course, but based on their battle feats I'd back the Bride.

Blax_Hydralisk
Then you're a communist.

I hope you're happy.

Laminator_X
All are content in glorious workers' paradise yes?

Laguna L
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Sorry to break up the party, but I have to pick the Bride here. V is awesome, but as far as fighting goes, we never see him stand and fight except against small handfuls of cops. Not that that's a criticism, one doesn't wage a one-man guerilla war against a police state by fighting man to mob. But still...

We know V to be mildly superhuman in terms of reaction time, pain threshold, and twitch strength. He can beat the hell out of multiple people with military training with little effort, bring knives to a gun-fight and win, and so on but never in the tales do we see him face even a single foe in the same class as one of the Deadly Vipers.

The Bride is also mildly superhuman in much the same way as V, thanks to Pai-Mei's cinema-kung-fu training. She can wire-leap, run on rails, punch with no leverage, cleave through swords, dodge multiple attacks from all directions, and lets not forget the Death Touch.

Beyond that, we see her stand up to an massacre whole mobs of goons, as well as taking solo duels with the other Deadly Vipers, and even Bill himself. While she lacks V's style and grace, she actually has a more impressive track record WRT combat feats.

We can't be certain, of course, but based on their battle feats I'd back the Bride.

Methinks you just wanted to go against the majority vote.

Decimus
I think the bride could beat V aswell. She is pretty beyond human with endurance, strength (lifting a man with a sword) and durability. The Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique doesn't hurt either.

Xplosive
She probably could'nt even lift sword enough to do anything to V if he would chose so, like those specialst in the tunnel.

V wins.

Darth Martin
V ftw.

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by Laminator_X

We can't be certain, of course, but based on their battle feats I'd back the Bride. thumb up

complexbrother

Bouboumaster
Bride.

Cap'n Happy
Kido (the Bride) is in trouble. Yes, she is good- very good. But V is better. The Bride's edge in the movies was her need for vengeance; it's what drove her. But she lost that drive once she finally "killed Bill". She's just a mom now (well, a mom who can Kung-Fu you ass all over the place, but she's not what she once was). V, on the other hand can never really get his vengeance, hence, his drive, his rage, is unabated. Plus, he IS slightly superhuman.

The virtuous voting of the valorous vanguard of right thinking people makes clear- that the only view of victory visible to any valient visionary is...

V

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Kido (the Bride) is in trouble. Yes, she is good- very good. But V is better. The Bride's edge in the movies was her need for vengeance; it's what drove her. But she lost that drive once she finally "killed Bill". She's just a mom now (well, a mom who can Kung-Fu you ass all over the place, but she's not what she once was). V, on the other hand can never really get his vengeance, hence, his drive, his rage, is unabated. Plus, he IS slightly superhuman.

The virtuous voting of the valorous vanguard of right thinking people makes clear- that the only view of victory visible to any valient visionary is...

V

Right on my friend. V makes mincemeat out of the Bride.

redhotrash
The Bride wins this. Shes arguably the best swordmaster left in the world (in the movies continuity) and was trained by the best. V, as far as I can tell, was trained by watching old black and white swashbuckler movies. Also super strength, endurance, and pain thresh hold doesnt mean jack against a sword. Bride wins thanks to superior training and weaponry.

Darth Martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.